ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 52
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
KCUnited 02:52 PM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I think The Burning has Jason Alexander in it lol
It does. I think it may be Harvey Weinstein's debut film as well. It's going in first.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:06 PM 10-09-2017

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:05 AM 10-10-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Can't wait for this to come out. Def going to see it in theater.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:39 PM 10-12-2017
Any Friday the 13th suggestions for tomorrow will be appreciated - I'm not meaning Jason movies - but rather; any horror.
[Reply]
Swanman 01:00 PM 10-12-2017
Any Friday the 13th suggestions for tomorrow will be appreciated - I'm not meaning Jason movies - but rather; any horror.
If you haven't seen Pontypool, it's a good little off the radar flick. It's a low budget Canadian zombie flick that is a fresh take on the genre.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:03 PM 10-12-2017
Originally Posted by Swanman:
If you haven't seen Pontypool, it's a good little off the radar flick. It's a low budget Canadian zombie flick that is a fresh take on the genre.
Ok - I've decided on actually going with the Franchise - going to do part IIII with Crispin Glover.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:03 PM 10-12-2017
I've actually seen Pontypool and enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Swanman 01:24 PM 10-12-2017
I've actually seen Pontypool and enjoyed it.
Staying in the zombie genre, The Rezort wasn't too bad. I am always searching on Netflix for horror films to watch and most are garbage. The Rezort is a decent zombie flick and another different view of the genre.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but watched Re-Kill recently and it was shot live documentary style and wasn't too bad in parts.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:09 PM 10-12-2017
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Staying in the zombie genre, The Rezort wasn't too bad. I am always searching on Netflix for horror films to watch and most are garbage. The Rezort is a decent zombie flick and another different view of the genre.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but watched Re-Kill recently and it was shot live documentary style and wasn't too bad in parts.
I've seen so many horror films it's insane - there's literally hardly anything I've yet to see. It's almost to the point of embarrassment
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 02:18 PM 10-12-2017
I love horror/scary movies, but I find it hard to find good ones. Maybe one out of every 5 I've seen I really look back on and thought it was great. A cheesy, poorly filmed horror movie is a total boner killer.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:20 PM 10-12-2017
I wouldn't call it "horror" but have you seen the Cube movies? There's some good death scenes.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:12 AM 10-18-2017
I wouldn't call it "horror" but have you seen the Cube movies? There's some good death scenes.

The Cube like The Cube from the late 90s with Michael Rapoport as the autistic savant?

Good movie from what I remember but I had no idea they made it into a series.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:11 AM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Cube like The Cube from the late 90s with Michael Rapoport as the autistic savant?

Good movie from what I remember but I had no idea they made it into a series.
No I mean the movie Cube from 1997 where a group of bad actors wake up trapped in a cube made of booby trapped rooms.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:29 AM 10-18-2017
No I mean the movie Cube from 1997 where a group of bad actors wake up trapped in a cube made of booby trapped rooms.
We're talking about the same movie. For some reason, my brain replaced the no-name actor who played the autisitic savant with Michael Rapoport.

It's on Netflix right now if anyone's interested.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:01 AM 10-19-2017
I don't know if it's from the same series but I just watched "Cube Zero". Same concept and definitely a Saw vibe to it. I was entertained.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 52
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up