ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>SB Tickets...
Mephistopheles Janx 05:03 PM 01-29-2023
I have no clue how this works. Do STHs get first dibs on tickets? If so... what is the cost of the tickets that STHs can get hold of? Lastly, depending on what the pricing structure is, are there any STHs here that would want to ensure that two seats in AZ are filled with red jerseys?

Due to the events in my life over the past 9 months I've come to realize that I need to take opportunities when they present themselves but I also don't want to stuff the coffers of some shitbag reseller or spend that money completely irresponsibly.

Cheapest seats I can find have been in the $4-5k range.
[Reply]
Balto 01:23 PM 01-30-2023
I thought about going to the back two Chiefs Super Bowls but after adding up flight/hotel/food/actual game....I just never pulled the trigger.

That being said I live in the Phenix area so taking away flight/hotel type costs makes this years SB maybe the most affordable it will ever be. So again I'm looking hard into getting a ticket.

So Janx and other AZ fans I get it. Being able to take away all other costs besides the actual ticket makes a HUGE difference and if any of you come across a deal but have to but multiple tix or something throw me a message and I'd be willing to throw in!

GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:29 PM 01-30-2023
The Phoenix open is that week too
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:32 PM 01-30-2023
Its going to be nuts here with the Waste Management Open here that weekend.

I'll probably look into some of the events happening around town but the game itself seems a bit out of reach.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:42 PM 01-30-2023
Because it bares on this topic, I got asked to go to work engagement for next week in Phoenix in the middle of the week. I got out of it on cost alone. As low as 500 per night and as high as 2k per night for a room 1 hour (in normal traffic) from the venue.

Flight was anywhere from 200 to 600 round trip.

Point is, if you thought you wanted to go...you needed to book some of this stuff months ago to worry about costs.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:43 PM 01-30-2023
I'm going to be there from Febuary 7th to February 15th so need to find tickets. Not going to pay 5k but hopefully we can find a tad more reasonable. I know the lodging is ridiculous during this time. I got an Air Bnb that is usually $75 a night for $300 a night lol. Flights on Monday are insane as they are on Friday or Saturday so I'm just going longer and saving $500 per on flight tickets.
[Reply]
SupDock 01:49 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Its going to be nuts here with the Waste Management Open here that weekend.

I'll probably look into some of the events happening around town but the game itself seems a bit out of reach.
https://www.nfl.com/_amp/super-bowl-...-opening-night

I will be here.

Looked at some of the pregame parties, but haven’t booked anything yet.
[Reply]
DanT 01:50 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
Would you get tickets again with the pregame hospitality tent? I am thinking of doing this or just wait and hope the ticket prices drop a few days before the game. I plan on driving from San Diego to Phoenix on Saturday before the game.
Yeah, I personally would use the same vendor, simply because the tickets and fees were similarly priced as what my brother and I saw from other reputable vendors and these were from the official provider and had the hospitality tent included as part of the 20% service charge, which I don't think was something that the other vendors were providing with their steep service charges, or, if they were, their tent location wasn't right against the stadium. If I recall correctly, I think we basically just had one line to get through, the one for the pregame hospitality tent and after that, we were effectively inside the stadium. (Given how much they cost, I was super nervous for the week or so before the game about receiving the tickets via FedEx and keeping track of the tickets until I got into the stadium, so that was a relief to be "inside". Now, those tickets are a fond souvenir.)

I should say that my family is a little different with regard to ticket reselling. When we were kids, our dad would take us to lots of major league games and we almost never had tickets until we got to the stadium, where we would buy them from fans. Dad ended up buying and selling tickets from fans before the game as a side hustle and my older brother did that on StubHub, first with tickets and then with, of all things, parking passes. He did this for games all over the country. So, we aren't afraid to take chances with tickets, but when it came to the SuperBowl, as savvy as he was, we both decided to just play it super safe. We did use my brother's judgment to try and time the market. We waited until a few days after the championship games, ultimately pulling the trigger on Thursday simply because of timing issues due to our traveling from afar and two different locations (KC and Sacramento and we wanted each of us to have his ticket prior to flying to Miami.) In your case, given that San Diego isn't too far from Phoenix, you could potentially watch the market and see if the prices come down enough. I believe On Location had a way to get tickets "Will Call", maybe even on the Saturday before the game, as well as the Sunday, but you can check that. Of course, if you cut it that close, you may also be able to use StubHub or something like that.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:54 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Point is, if you thought you wanted to go...you needed to book some of this stuff months ago to worry about costs.
Months ago I wasn't sure that the Chiefs were gonna be in the SB.

I'm happy to travel light, sleep in my car at a Walmart parking lot, and bring a cooler full of food and eat mostly cold foods. I'm more concerned with the cost of getting in the door. lol
[Reply]
BWillie 01:57 PM 01-30-2023
Feb 9 - Jimmy Eat World performs

Super Bowl Experience presented by Lowe’s at Hance Park is a FREE event filled with family-friendly games & activities. Enjoy live music, entertainment & local cuisine.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:07 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by SupDock:
https://www.nfl.com/_amp/super-bowl-...-opening-night

I will be here.

Looked at some of the pregame parties, but haven’t booked anything yet.
Same. Grabbed tix for Opening Night.

Looking into some of the others.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 02:17 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by DanT:
Yeah, I personally would use the same vendor, simply because the tickets and fees were similarly priced
Thanks for the info.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 02:19 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:

I'm happy to travel light, sleep in my car at a Walmart parking lot, and bring a cooler full of food and eat mostly cold foods. I'm more concerned with the cost of getting in the door. lol
I was able to book a hotel room a year ago for two nights and could cancel the room a week in advance.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:39 PM 01-30-2023

We are Super Bowl bound … want to join us in Arizona? @onlocationexp's limited VIP packages include the best remaining seats, the chance to cheer with Chiefs Kingdom at our exclusive pregame party & even postgame field access.

��https://t.co/b4stPBM7rQ pic.twitter.com/Qkwxv258gN

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:43 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:

If you are willing to do all that, then I'd get tickets if you really want to go. You can get a ticket for 2k probably if you fight. The only real risk is the Chiefs losing and then that drive home is the worst. The clock started ticking over 12 hours ago. If you aren't already looking...it's late.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:47 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
If you are willing to do all that, then I'd get tickets if you really want to go. You can get a ticket for 2k probably if you fight. The only real risk is the Chiefs losing and then that drive home is the worst. The clock started ticking over 12 hours ago. If you aren't already looking...it's late.
You really think a ticket goes for 2k?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up