ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 79
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
HC_Chief 01:18 PM 11-28-2022
I am so sick of these fucking bungles. This game we need to play for FOUR QUARTERS. No more of the first half dominance, second half diarrhea of last season.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:27 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
They got Lael Collins back. He makes a difference for them, and they held up well against a good Titans passrush.
I'm guessing that Bengals fans would disagree about their OL being very good. Even if Collins is great. They were embarrassingly bad earlier in the year and one player can only fix so much.

People complain about KC's tackles, yet the Chiefs' pass block win rate is 73%. The Bengals are at 47%.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:36 PM 11-28-2022
They're getting nervous

Originally Posted by :
Apple and Taylor Britt worry me...someone should steal the catalytic convertor from their bus...need to get pressure on Mahomes

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:36 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
boooooooooooooo substantive football posts that people may or may not agree with boooooooooooooo

You're literally a mod on a football board. Good lord, what has this place become.
Imagine being in the Golden Age of Chiefs football, but Al you can do is fuckimg worry. Jesus dude, you must have basketball sized ulcers.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:43 PM 11-28-2022
:-) Nothing will beat the stomping tantrum he threw when the Chiefs didn't give up two 1sts for DE Josh Allen.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:44 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-On...as-City--33833

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Th...m-the-Enemy-KC
Always fun to see what the opposing fans say. Some of them hate us. Well, the feeling is mutual. That being said, at the AFC Championship game last year, I saw some of their fans just in utter joy and even in tears when the game ended. I was mad at the Chiefs, of course. Still, I kind of didn't hate them at the time. Of course, after reading some of those posts, I hope we obliterate them.

Honestly, though, this will be a tough game. They think they have Mahomes and the Chief figured out. And why wouldn't they after the last 2 matchups? I think they're in for a rude awakening because Mahomes has gotten better at attacking that style of defense. And the players we have on defense this year, while young (several rookies) they are better than some of the losers we had out there last year. Spags worked some miracles with that bunch last season.

Chiefs 27
Bengals 24
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:47 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Nothing will beat the stomping tantrum he threw when the Chiefs didn't give up two 1sts for DE Josh Allen.
Seriously? That would have been a horrible move.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:48 PM 11-28-2022
Team pass rush win rate

Originally Posted by :
9. Kansas City Chiefs, 45%

20. Cincinnati Bengals, 40%
Team pass block win rate

Originally Posted by :
1. Kansas City Chiefs, 73%

30. Cincinnati Bengals, 47%
No reason we should lose this one except a complete fluke.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:50 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:

Chiefs 27
Bengals 24
the bengals defense just isn't very good, and their offensive line is terrible

we can drop 35-40 this week

i say 35-27 type game
[Reply]
lcarus 01:51 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Team pass rush win rate

Team pass block win rate

No reason we should lose this one except a complete fluke.
Well we lost 2 flukey games last year. Maybe this time if the Chiefs get a lead on them they'll finish the assholes.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:53 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-On...as-City--33833

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Th...m-the-Enemy-KC
WE WROTE THE BOOK ON HOW TO BEAT MAHOMES... WTF
[Reply]
Lzen 01:53 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the bengals defense just isn't very good, and their offensive line is terrible

we can drop 35-40 this week

i say 35-27 type game
I hope you're right. Sometimes, though, a team just is built to play another team well (see Titans). Not sure yet if that's the case with the Bengals. But I'm not about to predict a blowout. That being said, I will be ecstatic if we drop 40 on them. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 01:55 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
WE WROTE THE BOOK ON HOW TO BEAT MAHOMES... WTF
Yeah, that was just dumb. They have not watched the Chiefs this year if they truly believe that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:55 PM 11-28-2022
the biggest thing is our pass rush is so much better than it was last year, we're talking night and day

they're not built to play a team with a top 5 pass rush, period
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:04 PM 11-28-2022
Can't wait to see them try that dropping 8 in coverage, only to watch Isiah Pacheco reach down their throat and rip out their fucking soul.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 79
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up