ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 57
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Bump 12:19 PM 12-19-2011
I need to read these books
[Reply]
Ebolapox 08:01 PM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by Bump:
I need to read these books
they're great, but the series diverges in book one. they're really almost completely different entities.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:59 AM 12-20-2011
Maybe I'm just spoiled after the absolutely fantastic Season 4 with John Lithgow performing amazingly as Trinity, but these last two season have been kind of "meh".

Despite how obviuos the twist was, I preferred the "Doomsday Killer" saga over the "Rape Gang" in Season 5. After seeing this past episode with
Spoiler!
, I am a lot more intrigued for next season than I have been in year's past.

Granted I'm more excited about other upcoming seasons like Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones, but Dexter certainly piqued my interest again with that last episode.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:43 PM 12-20-2011
I knew from the books it was there. But, I'm glad they finally went there. They defintely need to do something different. Maybe have the young tech dude go head to head with Dexter.
[Reply]
Hootie 11:42 PM 12-20-2011
the whole Deb dream where she kissed Dexter was almost as uncomfortable as the Boardwalk Empire sex scene with Jimmy and his mom...

I'm tired of this incest shit...I've finally found something that just makes me super sick...I can't even watch it.

I could watch Dexter tongue deep in a black dude on Six Feet Under...that was funny...the incest shit is disgusting.
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:48 PM 12-20-2011
Originally Posted by Short Leash Hootie:
the whole Deb dream where she kissed Dexter was almost as uncomfortable as the Boardwalk Empire sex scene with Jimmy and his mom...

I'm tired of this incest shit...I've finally found something that just makes me super sick...I can't even watch it.

I could watch Dexter tongue deep in a black dude on Six Feet Under...that was funny...the incest shit is disgusting.
Dex and Deb is not incest. They are not related by blood... they only grew up together. No blood relation = No incest.

Did Dane touch you in the naughty place when you were a kid?
[Reply]
Hootie 11:50 PM 12-20-2011
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Dex and Deb is not incest. They are not related by blood... they only grew up together. No blood relation = No incest.

Did Dane touch you in the naughty place when you were a kid?
You know what I mean...

they are GUNG-HO brother and sister...have been portrayed as such since season 1...closer than most brothers and sisters I know (they work together)...

it's just...wrong

and uncomfortable...at least for me

but I think Deb is hideous and disgusting anyways so maybe that's part of it
[Reply]
Hootie 11:52 PM 12-20-2011
I don't know...this season took a backseat to me to Homeland...

the show hasn't been NEARLY as good as it was back in season 1 and season 2...and I thought this season was a total throw-away season.

Not very entertaining, still watchable, but I don't get super excited to watch it after football like I used to.
[Reply]
rocknrolla 04:22 AM 12-21-2011
I didn't really care for this season. Dex didn't do much killing and the whole brother, sister thing was pretty creepy. But the cliff hanger for next season will keep me watching next season.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:04 AM 12-21-2011
It's about damn time Deb knows who Dexter is. What a perfect way to end the season.
At first I was really liking Season 6, but when Colin Hanks ended up just imagining Gellar, it was too predictable and it somewhat ruined it for me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:09 PM 09-30-2012
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
It's about damn time Deb knows who Dexter is. What a perfect way to end the season.
At first I was really liking Season 6, but when Colin Hanks ended up just imagining Gellar, it was too predictable and it somewhat ruined it for me.
yep, curious on which way they go with that storyline. Cupcakes from the premiere

[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 12:07 AM 10-01-2012
Is it just me, or is Deb extra hot this season?
[Reply]
SLAG 12:10 AM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
I'm with you on this one
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:26 AM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
yeah, she looks extra bangable this season.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:53 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Matt Cassel's Love Child:
It's not you. She got divorced from dexter last year right?
[Reply]
Page 33 of 57
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up