ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 37
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
In Memoriam>(RIP) Nzoner
stevieray 07:26 AM 10-12-2022
Joe called me yesterday and asked to me post about what is going on.

If you haven't heard, he has been diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer.

Talk about a rock. Guy survives his heart attack, then loses his wife, and now this? It's incredible to me how strong he is...I mean, can you imagine?

They have given him a pain blocker that he says is working well, though he has trouble eating. He had a port installed for chemo.

He is in incredibly good spirits, even though he admitted to me he's tired, he wants to finish the race shining the Light of the Lord to others. He's at peace and I'm proud of how he has handled ALL of this with so much grace.

Please pray for mercy if you would be so kind. He didn't ask me to start this thread so people could feel sorry for him, he asked me because he wanted you all to know that the headstone finally was set in place, he just wasn't up to doing it ( in hospital today), and I don't blame him.

I'd like to thank everyone who donated to this cause. Joe is a special guy a and all those bashes made more than good times, they made lifelong friends. I'll forever be grateful to have known him & Kathy.

Be good to those you love.

-----

MOD EDIT: Here's a little more detail on Joe's new work:

Originally Posted by Nzoner:
God granted me seeing my 60th birthday yesterday and hopefully I'll have the opportunity to see some of you yet.

I also want to tell a little more about our new ministry and will do so.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.
-----

Originally Posted by cmh6476:
On March 12, 2023, Joey (Jammin’ Joe) Dale Tracy of Saint Joseph, MO passed away at the age of 60 in his home, surrounded by family.

Joe was born on December 26, 1962, in St. Joseph, MO to Larry and Sondra (Clark) Tracy. He graduated from Benton High School in 1981. On November 29, 1985, while working together at the Thrifty Nickel, he married Kathy Beth Russell. Joe and Kathy went on to own and operate the St. Joseph AD-Venture direct mail publication for 26 years and Pyro Joe’s Fireworks for 12 years.

Joe rededicated his life to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in 2019. He and Kathy had daily prayer and bible study together.

Joe was passionate about many things in life – Jesus Christ, Music, Football, Fireworks, and good food. Many knew him as “Jammin’ Joe,” “NZoner” from ChiefsPlanet.com, or “Pyro Joe.”

Joe was preceded in death by his mother, Sondra, and wife, Kathy. He is survived by his father Larry, stepmother Patty, brother Kevin (Theresa), nephews Brad and Ian, nieces Shannon and Alyssa, several cousins, and two fur-babies Oscar & Sadie.

Farewell Services & Public Livestream will be held on Thursday, March 16th at 1:00 pm at the Grace Calvary Chapel – 5103 S. 50th St., St. Joseph, MO. Interment Mount Auburn Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Wednesday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers, Joe requests donations to his recently established foundation L.O.S.S. (Loss of Spouse Sanctuary). The sanctuary will assist other widows and widowers along their grief journey. More information about L.O.S.S. can be found at LossOfSpouse.org. Donations may be made via the website. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.

https://www.meierhoffer.com/obituari...#/obituaryInfo
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's a recording up on the site in case anyone missed the live stream.

https://livestream.com/gracelivefeed...deos/235451586

The video he recorded that starts at about 44:30 is worth a watch if nothing else.

Attached: Joe & Kat.jpg (249.8 KB) joe & Kat 2.jpg (247.1 KB) 
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 08:44 PM 12-17-2022
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
From Joe's Facebook :

Finally a moment to post. Let’s just say I have been/am a very sick person and thanks to yet another week in the hospital I am finally regaining some strength and batting these infections.
Anyhow won’t bore everyone with the details however once I’m cut loose from here I’ll be going home in hospice care as this battle has beat me down and I’m so ready to rest and see my love Kathy Beth Russell Tracy.
if a Christmas Miracle is in my future I’ll welcome it it and if not will take yet another chance to share you with all the true meaning of a Christmas Miracle and that’s seeing a life changed by Jesus’ saving Grace.
Lastly please all when thetime comes keep your eyes open for a new ministry God laid on my heart called LOSS….LOSS OF SPOUSE SANCTUARY that we are trying to get going as a reach out to those who have lost their spouse.
I’m hoping to use the building as part of the reach out so please if inclined remember LOSS if you’d like to make a donation or you’d simply like to see about volunteer opportunities.
If you’d like to reach out I can get you in touch with someone from our new board.
So sorry for all you have gone through Joe. Praying for a miracle but finding comfort in knowing you're in good hands.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:00 AM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
All my best, Joe.

I'm glad that you not only opened your home for us fellow Chiefs fans to come and gather and party and have a blast, but I'm especially glad we got to meet and hang a number of times. You're top shelf, and I hope I live my life half as well as you have and continue to do.
Couldn't have said it better. This is rough...
[Reply]
Katie 03:59 PM 12-18-2022
I would like to contact someone in the Chiefs organization regarding Joe’s Loss of Spouse organization. Anyone have a contact for that?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:14 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Katie:
I would like to contact someone in the Chiefs organization regarding Joe’s Loss of Spouse organization. Anyone have a contact for that?
Adam Jassey has the contacts.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:20 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Adam Jassey has the contacts.
AJKCFAN on Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:38 PM 12-18-2022
What a tremendous legacy

You’re the best Joe
[Reply]
Katie 11:58 PM 12-18-2022
Thank you
[Reply]
AJKCFAN 10:42 AM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
AJKCFAN on Chiefsplanet.
Katie - thanks for the Smoke Signal. I have responded with two names of the Chiefs who might be of assistance. Let me know of their response, as I will be contacting them later this week anyway to wish them a Merry Christmas....

It has been a long time since I last saw Joe but clearly remember him well. He is a really good man who has done a lot of great things in this world and am very sorry to learn of his dire condition.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:45 AM 12-20-2022
My hope is Joe continues to be at peace no matter the outcome.

Thinking of you Joe
[Reply]
HayWire 06:41 AM 12-20-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
My hope is Joe continues to be at peace no matter the outcome.

Thinking of you Joe
This....:-)

Every now and again I get caught up in my own selfish shit but thinking of what he is doing brings me back to Earth.

I cringe when I see a new post in this thread.

I'll say my morning prayer for you.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:20 AM 12-23-2022
I talked to Joe yesterday and he’s doing fantastic and sounded like his old self.
[Reply]
notorious 10:21 AM 12-23-2022
I talked to Joe yesterday and he’s doing fantastic and sounded like his old self.
Good news!
[Reply]
HayWire 10:38 AM 12-23-2022
That's awesome to hear. Better than anything shiny under the tree
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:32 PM 12-23-2022
Nice.
[Reply]
HayWire 11:28 AM 12-25-2022
Merry Christmas Mr. Nzoner.

Still praying and thinking of you. I hope the best for you this holiday season.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 37
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up