ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 71
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:15 PM 12-18-2021
I think we underestimate our offense sometimes. 500 yards and people bitched and whined for hours. Meanwhile we have absolute garbage play by 2 playoff teams on national TV and the same people were scared as fuck of this NE team
[Reply]
tredadda 10:17 PM 12-18-2021
Keep saying if KC wins out they are the #1 seed. NE and Tenn were not going to run the table. KC is the most capable of doing it, especially since they are past the toughest part of their schedule and just knocked off LA who always seems to give them fits.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:19 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
I think we underestimate our offense sometimes. 500 yards and people bitched and whined for hours. Meanwhile we have absolute garbage play by 2 playoff teams on national TV and the same people were scared as fuck of this NE team
Patrick threw for 400 yards and 3 TD's and apparently something is still "wrong" with him.

Blows my mind.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:20 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
I think we underestimate our offense sometimes. 500 yards and people bitched and whined for hours. Meanwhile we have absolute garbage play by 2 playoff teams on national TV and the same people were scared as **** of this NE team
A lot of people here don’t apparently watch the other teams and their shit QBs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:21 PM 12-18-2021
Steel men are coming.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:23 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Steel men are coming.
And Jimmy G!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:23 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Patrick threw for 400 yards and 3 TD's and apparently something is still "wrong" with him.

Blows my mind.
I think we can all agree he struggled for 2 quarters on Thursday... The great news, he struggled and threw for 400 and 3... The team, and Pat, are warming up at the right time and will continue to get more consistent. Epic season.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:28 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I think we can all agree he struggled for 2 quarters on Thursday... The great news, he struggled and threw for 400 and 3... The team, and Pat, are warming up at the right time and will continue to get more consistent. Epic season.
Struggling is fine. Great QB's struggle all the time.

But I still see people saying there's something "wrong" with him or that he's got a mental issue. Just doesn't register with me. He's literally fine.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 10:30 PM 12-18-2021
The only teams that even remotely give me concerns at this point are the Chargers and Bills. Titans if Henry/Brown/Jones are all healthy. Im rooting hard for the Bills to not even make the playoffs.

The Ravens are toast. Mac Jones Aint comong into Arrowhead and winning. The Colts are a worse version of the 2019 Titans. I dunno if we play well and dont turn the ball over in the playoffs were going back to the SB for the 3rd year in a row.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:31 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by Quitter:
After next week the chargers will be in first in the West. I don’t get why some of you are writing off the chargers winning the west. Chargers and Chiefs basically have the same schedule. The west is coming down to that Thursday night game and even that might be enough for the chiefs to win the west as the chargers have a better AFC record.
lmao
[Reply]
ping2000 10:32 PM 12-18-2021
Magic 8 ball says odds improving.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:36 PM 12-18-2021
46% (which is higher than any other AFC team)

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...l-predictions/
[Reply]
Delano 10:46 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
The only teams that even remotely give me concerns at this point are the Chargers and Bills. Titans if Henry/Brown/Jones are all healthy. Im rooting hard for the Bills to not even make the playoffs.

Fuck that. The playoffs are a revenge tour.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:46 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
46% (which is higher than any other AFC team)

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...l-predictions/
We need the Titans to lose to the Steelers this week and then beat the shit out of Pitts. next weekend.

That pretty much locks it up.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:47 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:

The Ravens are toast. Mac Jones Aint comong into Arrowhead and winning. The Colts are a worse version of the 2019 Titans. I dunno if we play well and dont turn the ball over in the playoffs were going back to the SB for the 3rd year in a row.
Why? KC is better than Buffalo.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 71
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up