ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 71
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:36 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Even if we don't get the bye...do you even fear ANY of these teams? I sure as fuck don't.
Like I said - Buffalo is the only team in the AFC, and maybe the Chargers, that worry me.

But the Chargers are likely to Charger it up. And Buffalo can simply lose their way at any given time. Josh Allen remains fairly erratic and in any given half he can just shoot them right out of a game.

We good.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:38 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Like I said - Buffalo is the only team in the AFC, and maybe the Chargers, that worry me.

But the Chargers are likely to Charger it up. And Buffalo can simply lose their way at any given time. Josh Allen remains fairly erratic and in any given half he can just shoot them right out of a game.

We good.
Agree completely. That Charger game on Thursday may tell the story for our season
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:48 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He should just move to the midwest. He could have a day above 96 and a day below 32 in the same week.
Fuck that. Cold weather is bullshit lmao. I never complain when it’s 95 with 89% humidity and I’m up on a roof. But make it 65 and I’m hating it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Agree completely. That Charger game on Thursday may tell the story for our season
Honestly, apart from potentially securing the 1 seed, the Raiders game barely matters.

If they lose Sunday the 1 seed's probably gone, but nothing else changes. Beat the Chargers and you'll win the West, IMO. And with it being a road game on a short week, I wouldn't mind them reallocating some practice time to the Chargers game this week at all.

They NEED to be the Chargers. If for no other reason than to smack little brother in the face and remind him of his place in the pecking order. You get swept by LAC and suddenly they believe in themselves. That would be no bueno.
[Reply]
Spott 09:59 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Don’t wish that shit on me!! My cut off for comfort is 70. The second it hits 69.9 I’m complaining. I’d rather a year of 95 degree days than one day below 70.
No doubt. A couple of weeks ago it got down into the 50’s at night. It was a pain in the ass to not wear shorts when I left the house.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:29 AM 12-09-2021
Fuck that. Cold weather is bullshit lmao. I never complain when it’s 95 with 89% humidity and I’m up on a roof. But make it 65 and I’m hating it.
Ughhhh, give me the cold over the heat any day. I might think differently if I lived on a coast somewhere, but for me with the cold I can always do things to warm up like dress in layers or move around. When it's hot there is not much I can do to relieve it. I could always go into the A/C, but that defeats the purpose of the heat.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:40 AM 12-09-2021
They are closer (one game) to being out of the playoffs completely than they are the #1 seed (two games)

How about we focus on a week at a time?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:43 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
They are closer (one game) to being out of the playoffs completely than they are the #1 seed (two games)

How about we focus on a week at a time?
Lol We’re not the team. Fans are allowed to look ahead. No harm done.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:47 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol We’re not the team. Fans are allowed to look ahead. No harm done.
No doubt - but it's almost like some around here don't even watch football.

This has been more of an "Any Given Sunday" season than I can remember. All this talk of running the table (for any team) is ridiculous.

The way this season has played out, and how out of sorts they've been - I'm just hoping they a) make the playoffs and b) are playing their best football when they get there.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:53 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
No doubt - but it's almost like some around here don't even watch football.

This has been more of an "Any Given Sunday" season than I can remember. All this talk of running the table (for any team) is ridiculous.

The way this season has played out, and how out of sorts they've been - I'm just hoping they a) make the playoffs and b) are playing their best football when they get there.
In a tight fight, you bet on the talent.

I'll take ours over anyone else in the ring...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:24 PM 12-09-2021
It's such a bizarre season. I can't remember anything quite like it.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:44 PM 12-09-2021
Don’t wish that shit on me!! My cut off for comfort is 70. The second it hits 69.9 I’m complaining. I’d rather a year of 95 degree days than one day below 70.

Same. I freaking hate the cold. People always say “you won’t say that in July” so in the middle of July I’m always sure to tell them “I’ll take this 95 degree heat over the cold any day if the week”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:03 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's such a bizarre season. I can't remember anything quite like it.
Um, 2019?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:09 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
In a tight fight, you bet on the talent.

I'll take ours over anyone else in the ring...
If that talent unfucks itself soon, I completely agree.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:31 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Ughhhh, give me the cold over the heat any day. I might think differently if I lived on a coast somewhere, but for me with the cold I can always do things to warm up like dress in layers or move around. When it's hot there is not much I can do to relieve it. I could always go into the A/C, but that defeats the purpose of the heat.
I never even use my ac in my work truck. I hate having cold air blowing in my face. When I’m with my wife she can’t live without ac don’t have to deal with it. I’d rather be getting my tan on with only shorts, and sweating my ass off, than having to apply multiple layers to try and stay warm. But that’s why we’re all different. I would die in Alaska, I’m sure Alaskans would be very unhappy with Florida weather.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 71
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up