ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 71
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:15 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I expect NE to lose to Indy.
I expect Bill to concentrate on stopping their run game as much as they can. Then make Wentz beat them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:28 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I expect Bill to concentrate on stopping their run game as much as they can. Then make Wentz beat them.
That's the difference between Indy and some other run-first teams. I think Wentz CAN beat them.

The problem is his pass-catchers. Hilton's a corpse at this point and Pittman's banged up. They just don't have many weapons for him. Doyle and Pascal just don't bring much to the table. Parris Campbell is hurt and I'm not convinced he's worth a shit anyway.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:30 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's the difference between Indy and some other run-first teams. I think Wentz CAN beat them.

The problem is his pass-catchers. Hilton's a corpse at this point and Pittman's banged up. They just don't have many weapons for him. Doyle and Pascal just don't bring much to the table. Parris Campbell is hurt and I'm not convinced he's worth a shit anyway.
Indy just has to score more points than NE and with Kwity Paye, Odeyingbo, and Buckner plus the Colts linebackers Patriots will struggle to move the ball.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:38 AM 12-08-2021
Indy just has to score more points than NE and with Kwity Paye, Odeyingbo, and Buckner plus the Colts linebackers Patriots will struggle to move the ball.
With Robinson and Godwin as likely FAs this off-season (potentially Adams as well, though unlikely - figure he's tagged), the Colts are a veteran WR and another talented rookie pass-catcher away from being pretty dangerous.

There's a lot of talent on that defense, the OL is outstanding, the RB situation is sorted out and if Wentz can just stay healthy he's an average QB. They can really grab that division by the throat.

I just think they're a year away still. They can be tough this year but not enough to win anything meaningful, IMO.
[Reply]
JolieMolie 11:44 AM 12-08-2021
Chiefs, please get the #1 seed and then beat the !^%*#! out of New England unless L.A., Buffalo, or (hopefully) Cincinnati does it first.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:27 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hell the Chargers and Titans might, too.

Would be sweeter than pie!
Obviously I prefer the Chargers miss them of the three, but man I'd love to hear the media's excuses for Lamar and Ravens
[Reply]
GoForIt 12:28 PM 12-08-2021
Patriots will not lose again. D and run game are just too dominant right now with the weather turning.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
Patriots will not lose again. D and run game are just too dominant right now with the weather turning.
:-)
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:30 PM 12-08-2021
Update OP!
[Reply]
O.city 12:32 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hell the Chargers and Titans might, too.

Would be sweeter than pie!
I think Chargers and Titans schedules are just too easy.

The north teams all have to run the gauntlet and play each other plus KC.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:33 PM 12-08-2021
Indy just has to score more points than NE
That's a good point.
[Reply]
GoForIt 12:39 PM 12-08-2021
The issue for Indy is Wentz has 4-5 turnover worthy plays every game. The Patriots do not. Will be tough for Indy to win.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:43 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Chiefs won’t be favored in that chargers game.
Bullshit
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:43 PM 12-08-2021
I just did the ESPN playoff machine again, and I have the Bills and Ravens both missing the playoffs. That would be absolutely hilarious after the start to this season.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:48 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
I just did the ESPN playoff machine again, and I have the Bills and Ravens both missing the playoffs. That would be absolutely hilarious after the start to this season.
Who do you have them losing to?
[Reply]
Page 28 of 71
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up