ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 660 of 1866
« First < 160560610650656657658659660 66166266366467071076011601660 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:55 AM 08-03-2021
Oooh I bet next comes some kind of scandalous comment regarding sexual prowess or dick size.
[Reply]
Donger 12:00 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oooh I bet next comes some kind of scandalous comment regarding sexual prowess or dick size.
Now there's something I could get behind.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:04 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Now there's something I could get behind.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:10 PM 08-03-2021
Nobody really likes small titties.
[Reply]
carlos3652 12:10 PM 08-03-2021
Maybe I missed this… why is the covid shot called vaccine and the flu shot not called a vaccine?
[Reply]
Donger 12:13 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:14 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Maybe I missed this… why is the covid shot called vaccine and the flu shot not called a vaccine?
Both are called vaccines because both are vaccines.
[Reply]
carlos3652 12:17 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Both are called vaccines because both are vaccines.
Thanks! I never heard the flu shot called flu vaccine so I was curious
[Reply]
Katipan 12:18 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Nobody really likes small titties.
Like titties care.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:29 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Is that Babylon Bee...Oh...CNN Health...same thing.

I'm surprised the headline wasn't.."18 month old's final words"- "I voted Trump"
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:41 PM 08-03-2021
College Student Given 68 Years To Live After Contracting Delta Variant

Giving a patient bad news is always the hardest part of practicing medicine. So when Dr. Anthony Fauci heard that 19-year-old Colton Lewis was walking through a Target without a mask, he prepared himself to deliver a tough conversation with the young man.

Colton, who was still at the Target store when Fauci arrived, was approached by the doctor.

“Excuse me, Colton? Can you please step into my office?” Fauci said as the boy passed by. “I have your results.”

“Results? What the…Hey, you’re that comedian doctor who gets everything wrong,” a stunned Colton said. “And this is a Target break room, not a hospital.”

“Just take a seat, Mr. Lewis,” Fauci sternly said. “We’ve seen you gallivanting around town without a mask and because of that, I’ve got some rather devastating news. Please brace yourself for what I’m about to say.”

“Umm, should I go?” said the voice of a young lady.

“No, Ashley. You still have 10 minutes left of your break, you’re fine,” Fauci replied.

“Anyways, Colton. I’m afraid your recklessness has given you a terrifying death sentence. You have contracting Delta variant. You now only have 68 years to live. Might be longer, but you should start getting your affairs in order,” the doctor informed.

Colton, taken aback then asked, “Wait, how long do humans normally live?”

Fauci laughed and said, “Ya know what? That’s a fascinating question. I actually have no idea! Frankly, I’ve never given it much thought.”

Update: Colton opted to take the COVID vaccine and once he regained consciousness, was informed that he had six weeks to live.

https://thegloriousamerican.com/heal...delta-variant/
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:42 PM 08-03-2021
Like titties care.
Of course titties don’t care. Their owners however....

http://https://www.cc.com/video/rucj...est-uncensored
[Reply]
penguinz 12:47 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Is that Babylon Bee...Oh...CNN Health...same thing.

I'm surprised the headline wasn't.."18 month old's final words"- "I voted Trump"
Not surprisingly you are not smart enough to see it is fake.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:48 PM 08-03-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Of course titties don’t care. Their owners however....

http://https://www.cc.com/video/rucj...est-uncensored
Is that a video of titties?
Can you even imagine how many titties I’ve seen, Beavis?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:52 PM 08-03-2021
Look what else social media Vazis censor.
Reminds of the types of posts Donger writes.
If you tell the truth Social Media Nazis Ban you

Paul Craig Robert
s

Twitter Suspends Science Writer After He Posts Results Of Pfizer Clinical Test

All the latest social media victim did is to post Pfizer’s own written conclusion.

The New York Times and Washington Post also published it, and the illegitimate Biden White House Denounced the Washington Post and New York Times for Reporting Covid “Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theory.”White House punk Ben Wakana tried to contradict Pfizer’s own conclusions. Why is the White House so desperate to inoculate Americans with a toxic substance? Why do White House personnel lie every time they open their mouths?

The NYT and WaPo slipped up and reported Pfizer’s test conclusion that the “vaccine” does nothing to reduce the overall risk of death from Covid.

Many renowned experts say vaccination spreads the disease and increases the risk of death. These experts are canceled by nazi social media and Big Pharma hired shills.

The Washington Post: “Vaccinated people made up three-quarters of those infected in a massive Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak, pivotal CDC study finds.”

The New York Times:
“Breaking News: The Delta variant is as contagious as chickenpox and may be spread by vaccinated people as easily as the unvaccinated, an internal C.D.C. report said.”

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...nazis-ban-you/

[Reply]
Page 660 of 1866
« First < 160560610650656657658659660 66166266366467071076011601660 > Last »
Up