ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1160 of 1866
« First < 16066010601110115011561157115811591160 11611162116311641170121012601660 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:41 AM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't know that they are. I don't see your tweet supported by this:

https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_36.pdf
Then what are the correct rates?
[Reply]
Donger 11:54 AM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Then what are the correct rates?
Actually, Table 4. COVID-19 cases by vaccination status between week 32 and week 35 2021 shows it. And again, it makes sense since well over 80% of the adult population of the UK is fully vaccinated.

And I remember when cases didn't matter. Only deaths matter. So, look at Table 5:

Table 5. COVID-19 deaths (a) within 28 days and (b) within 60 days of positive specimen or with COVID-19 reported on death certificate, by vaccination status between week 32 and week 35 2021
Attached: Cap.png (10.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Bowser 12:01 PM 10-02-2021
INTERMISSION

Update - You're still 300 posts ahead of O.City in the Lounge Covid thread, Donger. Just wanted to let you know.

/INTERMISSION
[Reply]
Donger 12:05 PM 10-02-2021
And:
Attached: Cap.jpg (52.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Donger 12:09 PM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
INTERMISSION

Update - You're still 300 posts ahead of O.City in the Lounge Covid thread, Donger. Just wanted to let you know.

/INTERMISSION
The what?
[Reply]
Bowser 12:10 PM 10-02-2021
haha
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:12 PM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
INTERMISSION

Update - You're still 300 posts ahead of O.City in the Lounge Covid thread, Donger. Just wanted to let you know.

/INTERMISSION
There should be A Great Amnesty/Pardon for all 1,000+ posters who were removed from that thread.

It is probably now a boring ass thread… let the fun back in.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:15 PM 10-02-2021
It is lonely there...very few people who don't believe Fauci is the High Priest
[Reply]
Donger 12:18 PM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It is lonely there...very few people who don't believe Fauci is the High Priest
So, since you say that the vaccines don't work, how do you explain the vastly lower death rates among the UK vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated?
[Reply]
Bowser 12:20 PM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
There should be A Great Amnesty/Pardon for all 1,000+ posters who were removed from that thread.

It is probably now a boring ass threadů let the fun back in.




(to echo Bearcat - we might consider DC as a whole, too. Lol)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:20 PM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, since you say that the vaccines don't work, how do you explain the vastly lower death rates among the UK vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated?
Most of the people dying now are vaccinated, almost 80 percent.

That doesn't look lower at all.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:26 PM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
There should be A Great Amnesty/Pardon for all 1,000+ posters who were removed from that thread.

It is probably now a boring ass threadů let the fun back in.
I lasted about two days there.
[Reply]
Donger 12:29 PM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Most of the people dying now are vaccinated, almost 80 percent.

That doesn't look lower at all.
Did you miss this post and screen grab of the UK data?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=17390

Please show which unvaccinated age cohort has lower death rates than the vaccinated.

And where did you get the 80% figure from?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:31 PM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did you miss this post and screen grab of the UK data?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=17390

Please show which unvaccinated age cohort has lower death rates than the vaccinated.

And where did you get the 80% figure from?
I would try to change the subject too if most of the people dying in the UK were vaccinated.


:-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:38 PM 10-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I would try to change the subject too if most of the people dying in the UK were vaccinated.


:-)
I'm not changing anything. But I'll be sure to whip that out every time you claim the vaccines aren't working. From your favourite source too. Ouch.
[Reply]
Page 1160 of 1866
« First < 16066010601110115011561157115811591160 11611162116311641170121012601660 > Last »
Up