ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 378
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:41 AM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
God I love this.

You can HEAR the crowd shouting "noooooo!" as he shoots.

Just fucking release the guy and be done with it. He ain't gonna hit anything but he's not gonna stop shooting it. He can't play defense and won't pass. The only way to succeed with him on the floor is to simply ice him out and play 4 on 5.

This is just amazing.
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Like is Westbrook trying to get benched/released here? You have to at least consider the possibility after this.
Dammit, breaking my own rule here.

LeBron wants to critique Westbrook’s shot selection while taking logo 3’s that airball. You can’t tell me your serious about winning taking logo 3’s. That shot is worse than any shot Westbrook has taken.

— TruthBeTold (@Big6domino) October 25, 2022

Lebron James shoot a Logo three airball. pic.twitter.com/lzqzGWeK9Q

— NBA BASKETBALL (@DejoseMark) October 23, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 06:04 AM 10-25-2022
Boy I sure wish the Timberwolves could have generated this much conversation when they were terrible.

The Lakers are bad. So why the fuck are people talking about them?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:20 AM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Boy I sure wish the Timberwolves could have generated this much conversation when they were terrible.

Nobody gave a shit about the Timberwolves because they reside in the middle of Bumfuck USA and had literally nothing interesting about them. It's hilarious to shit on LeBron, it's hilarious to shit on the pieces he's surrounded himself with (especially Westbrick and Street Clothes) and it's hilarious to shit on the Lakers in general.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:27 AM 10-25-2022
I mean, I guess we can retroactively go back and laugh at the fact Jimmy Butler was right about pretty much every single aspect of that franchise and why he fucked right off when he did.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:29 AM 10-25-2022
After 3-4 games I am revising my pick about the Nets. They won't get to the Finals and maybe even win a playoff series if they don't get a rebounding big man.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:56 AM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I mean, I guess we can retroactively go back and laugh at the fact Jimmy Butler was right about pretty much every single aspect of that franchise and why he fucked right off when he did.
That was like 5 seasons ago, dude. Do you also want to talk about Dirk Nowitzki?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:57 AM 10-25-2022
That was like 5 seasons ago, dude. Do you also want to talk about Dirk Nowitzki?
That's the only interesting thing about your franchise in recent history. I was just answering your question about why no one talks about them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:04 AM 10-25-2022

The wolves were benignly and forgettably bad.

This Lakers team is aggressively and caustically terrible.

The former is just doing a poor job of trying to win. The latter is doing a spectacular job of trying to lose.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:41 PM 10-25-2022
So we can go ahead and write off Zion permanently, yeah? Can't even play a solid 5 games worth of basketball without fucking up his back and hip.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:40 PM 10-25-2022
Too bad Phoenix choked and we couldn't have gotten this series in a West Finals last year. Klay has already lost his mind and gotten ejected.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:41 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
After 3-4 games I am revising my pick about the Nets. They won't get to the Finals and maybe even win a playoff series if they don't get a rebounding big man.
Pretty hard to win in the playoffs if you don't guard at all. The Nets don't.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:51 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Dammit, breaking my own rule here.

Wait until Steph Fans learn that Lebron was shooting from the logo while Steph was eating McDonald’s with his Davidson teammates 😂pic.twitter.com/L24XdEoVq5 https://t.co/FwTLEL782T

— Coach James 🇭🇹 (@JamesEdrick3) July 15, 2022

LeBron’s game-winner over Steph doesn’t get talked about enough 🎯 pic.twitter.com/tk3qSDEwBE

— Lakers Lead (@LakersLead) October 23, 2022

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:54 PM 10-25-2022
Pelicans win without Zion, Ingram, and Jones. All the young guys stepped up and played really well. Willie Green getting it done. Again.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:40 PM 10-25-2022
Has anyone ever been to the United Center? Going to Chicago in a couple weeks and wondering if I should waste my time watching them play Toronto, New Orleans or Denver. I've ruled out Denver because I don't want to watch Jokic play basketball.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:41 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Pelicans win without Zion, Ingram, and Jones. All the young guys stepped up and played really well. Willie Green getting it done. Again.
Ingram would quite possibly be the most underrated player in basketball if he could figure out his 3-point shooting. Not sure what happened last year, but expect him to shoot it much better this year. He's a really poor man's KD.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 378
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up