ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 94
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:29 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
When you continue to grade him on a curve, I guess you can get to 'decent'.

But he was the 4th best DE on the roster today...

Guess we'll have to start tracking 'invisible holds' along with 'edges set' and his coverage grade...
not sure what you're getting at. Frank made some plays, no sacks (i think), but he made some plus plays for the defense.

And I don't know what game you were watching, but those holds on CJ and Frank and Danna at least once, were hardly 'invisible.'

What was his coverage grade today? Link?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:37 PM 01-01-2023
Carlos Dunlap is far and away the better player
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:52 PM 01-01-2023
Storm coming, beta bitches…

https://twitter.com/PJGreenTV/status...9YKZK6TwbTGLzQ

Simmering…
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:43 AM 01-02-2023
Watch this play:

Jones on one end, Clark on the other. Both guys get chipped but Jones clearly gets the harder chip by the more physical player.

Jones takes on the chip, battles through it, gets to the RTs shoulder and ruins the play. Clark does that dipshit spin move and gets swallowed. The difference is just night and day.

Or this one:

I have no idea what he's even doing there.

Or this one:

Gets stuffed at the line, runs down the line (HUSTLE!!!) and again gets beat to the edge so that he made no meaningful impact on the play at all.

The guy's a complete non-factor out there.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:00 AM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wait until you see his coverage grade this week.
80.9!!! Bes coverage grade on the squad!

Frank Clark with the late-career renaissance into a fucking lock-down DB!!!

Who cares about another 60 pt pass rush grade?? Or the 58.5 run stop grade?
This dude is locking fools down in space!

Shart Island, baby!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:02 AM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
not sure what you're getting at. Frank made some plays, no sacks (i think), but he made some plus plays for the defense.

And I don't know what game you were watching, but those holds on CJ and Frank and Danna at least once, were hardly 'invisible.'

What was his coverage grade today? Link?
Worst pass rush grade of all our DEs on Sunday AND the worst run-stop grade of all our DEs.

The guy's a terrible defensive lineman.

But he MIGHT be an elite NCB - so he has that going for him!
[Reply]
-King- 11:04 AM 01-02-2023
Why does he do that spin move? There's no way he sees himself do it in film review and thinks it's a good move
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:06 AM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Why does he do that spin move? There's no way he sees himself do it in film review and thinks it's a good move
Blood gets in the water and he just goes into a frenzy.

He just blacks out and starts thrashing about out there. He doesn't even realize he's spinning until he watches the tape.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:06 AM 01-02-2023
All the tards saying he had a decent game because he got held, but it wasn't called once or twice are literally as dumb as dog shit.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:09 AM 01-02-2023

I have no idea what he's even doing there.
Pretty clear that he's dropping back into coverage as he has an innate sense - called it's a shark's sense - that he'll be needed back there if Wilson throws up a prayer to Murray.

And then who's there to clean it up and come up with the ball? Who's right around Murray? None other than our Frank Clark, lockdown DE.
[Reply]
scho63 11:09 AM 01-02-2023
That constant spin moves puts his back to the QB, preventing him from raising his arms and potentially blocking a pass.

There is no reason he should be on our team next year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:13 AM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
All the tards saying he had a decent game because he got held, but it wasn't called once or twice are literally as dumb as dog shit.
Pretty remarkable stuff.

It's the same as the "Look - Moore was open!!" crowd.

Did you know that Frank Clark is the only DE in football who gets held and it isn't called? Never happens - only to Frank Clark. Completely unique to him because of that fabulous spin move that just leaves guys grasping at air.

Guy played like shit again yesterday. He's played like shit every week since he came back with the exception of a starting quality game against Houston (and I've already talked about how that game was actually not even that great to begin with).

Hasn't had a pass rush grade over 65 since he returned from his suspension and has averaged 60.4 over that time. Has averaged a 61.25 run grade over that time. Averaged a 57 tackling grade since the suspension.

"HE'S IMPROVING!!!!"

People are seeing things that just are not there with this guy. And it's been that way since we acquired him. I don't get it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:16 AM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
That constant spin moves puts his back to the QB, preventing him from raising his arms and potentially blocking a pass.

There is no reason he should be on our team next year.
I don't feel like you're considering the blitz packages Spags could install with Clark at the Nickel.

And I don't mean sending Clark - because lord, that's just an awful idea. He's a worse pass rusher than Steve Gleason.

I mean sending Clark into the pattern to just blanket guys while you send Willie and Chenal off the edges. Because there's just gonna be nowhere to go with the football when the Shartnado is out there locking guys up.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 02:43 PM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Pretty clear that he's dropping back into coverage as he has an innate sense - called it's a shark's sense - that he'll be needed back there .
His ampullae of Lorenzini are tingling.

#sharkweek
#clarkweek
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:49 PM 01-02-2023
Blood gets in the water and he just goes into a frenzy.

He just blacks out and starts thrashing about out there. He doesn't even realize he's spinning until he watches the tape.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 47 of 94
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up