ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 94
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:36 AM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Guess it is because you come off as a nerdy 14 yo with dumbass takes. I don't think I have seen anyone in this thread that believes FC has lived up to the contract he signed. He must do a few things right as he gets plenty of snaps. I damn sure will take our defensive position coaches on who gets those snaps over your opinion.
The snaps thing is such a dumb argument. He gets snaps so he has to be good? Look at last year, ma'am. Sorenson, Hitchens, Ben Nieman. All sucked and got snaps. That is the "I can't come up with one good reason for a player to be playing so much, so I'll say the coaches know more than you and gives him a lot of snaps" argument. It's an argument from someone that knows jack and shit about what they are watching.

Also which of my takes do you have such a problem with and what is wrong with what I think about that specific take?
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:38 AM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Are you usually this obtuse or are you just doing it here for kicks? It was out of his control in the context of this thread which was predicated on an off-season change in attitude and behavior. A bet was made based on his production going forward, not based on the past. Keep ignoring that, though, and creating your own narrative for what’s being defended and debated here. It’s cute and you’ve spent a lot of energy on it and even Frank Clark is flattered by your attention.
I get his point though and one should have taken into account the amount of time he might miss from his arrest due to suspension. I thought it was pretty well speculated that something would happen, so it wasn't like this was a surprise.
[Reply]
srvy 12:56 AM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The snaps thing is such a dumb argument. He gets snaps so he has to be good? Look at last year, ma'am. Sorenson, Hitchens, Ben Nieman. All sucked and got snaps. That is the "I can't come up with one good reason for a player to be playing so much, so I'll say the coaches know more than you and gives him a lot of snaps" argument. It's an argument from someone that knows jack and shit about what they are watching.

Also which of my takes do you have such a problem with and what is wrong with what I think about that specific take?
Where did I say he was good? Also you play with what you have dumbass. We have a head coach who focuses on offense rightfully so with Mahomes. We aren't loaded on defense. We shored up in the secondary and LB. We were unable to score on Interior DL which opens up rushing on the ends. Karloftis looks like he is coming along fine. So we fill in with old vets get used to it as long as Mahomes is our QB and Andy is our coach. Are we not winning?
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:49 AM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Where did I say he was good? Also you play with what you have dumbass. We have a head coach who focuses on offense rightfully so with Mahomes. We aren't loaded on defense. We shored up in the secondary and LB. We were unable to score on Interior DL which opens up rushing on the ends. Karloftis looks like he is coming along fine. So we fill in with old vets get used to it as long as Mahomes is our QB and Andy is our coach. Are we not winning?
You said he must do a few things right based on how much he plays. Clark has the 4th highest cap hit on the team this year, so no it's not a typical sign a vet to help cut costs. He's not cheap whatsoever and next year he will be out 2nd highest cap hit other than Mahomes. If we keep Clark then he's taking up about 14% of our total cap next year. Your old age is making you forget a vital part of the signing a guy that's a little past his prime and that vital part is that you do it for cheap.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:40 AM 01-01-2023
I'm really looking forward to 2023 and not having to talk about Frank Clark anymore.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:22 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm really looking forward to 2023 and not having to talk about Frank Clark anymore.
3rd and 2 on that 2nd Donx drive. Handoff to L. Murray. he knocked Clark 4 yards into the 2nd level. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 01:12 PM 01-01-2023
Is he playing today?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:15 PM 01-01-2023
I would rather listen to the 3rd down horn on repeat than watch Clark play football
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:19 PM 01-01-2023
I wonder if it might benefit the DLine to have Clark (on 3rd and long), switch inside like they've done with Danna and GK. Just sacrifice him in there. He can fall down or or do the spin thing
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:48 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I'm under the impression Frank will be on the the team next year. His money is guaranteed. Not only that, we don't have anybody to take his place. High end pass rushers are kind of like LT's. There isn't many and Frank does still explode off the line.

To be honest, Spags plays a ton of contain along the DL. I think it affects the stat numbers for EDGE rushers. However the Chiefs play with a lead a lot. When teams rushing attacks go out the window the KC rush comes alive.
His money isn't guaranteed. And Clark doesn't 'explode' any better than any other run of the mill 3rd round pick.

Fuck y'all are dumb sometimes.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:57 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Is he playing today?
Unless someone else wears 55 and predominantly shut down this last drive (and was held the play prior).
[Reply]
lewdog 02:31 PM 01-01-2023
Unless someone else wears 55 and predominantly shut down this last drive (and was held the play prior).
Saw him there.

Must have been his only series. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:48 PM 01-01-2023
Still fucking sucks.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:06 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Still fucking sucks.
Wait until you see his coverage grade this week.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:08 PM 01-01-2023
Wait until you see his coverage grade this week.
:-)

twisted.. you're the best.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 94
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up