ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2246 of 2694
« First < 1246174621462196223622422243224422452246 2247224822492250225622962346 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:53 PM 08-24-2022
look at thuney getting his ass beat on that play, and creed sliding effortlessly off his double to pick up the free rusher

damn...yeah this line is going to be damn good
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:12 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
That's true now that you mention it
Source: https://www.chiefs.com/team/players-roster/

Names are in alphabetical order. Scroll down to find “Patrick Mahomes”.

Now, look at the position column. You’ll see he’s listed as “QB”.

And here’s the kicker: this is the OFFICIAL website of the Kansas City Chiefs, which is my favorite professional football team.

I think that’s pretty solid proof.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 06:00 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Source: https://www.chiefs.com/team/players-roster/

Names are in alphabetical order. Scroll down to find “Patrick Mahomes”.

Now, look at the position column. You’ll see he’s listed as “QB”.

And here’s the kicker: this is the OFFICIAL website of the Kansas City Chiefs, which is my favorite professional football team.

I think that’s pretty solid proof.
Okay now THAT is epic
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:03 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Okay now THAT is epic
Fact check: TRU1!!11!!!!!!
[Reply]
Chieftain 06:11 PM 08-24-2022
I am so sick and tired of hearing about the choke job known as Aaron Fraudgers and people putting him above Mahomes. Sick of it.
Fraudgers does not have a better arm than Mahomes. If he did, we'd see him throw sidearm passes casually in a game. He never does. We would see him twist his body and throw in the opposite direction. He never does. We would see him dive horizontally into the ground and throw a bullet in the face of the receiver. He could never do that. So how the **** does this choke job get elevated above Pat?
Mahomes has more highlight reels throwing the football in 4 years as a starter than Fraudgers has his entire career. Not to mention the most important thing: Mahomes has a killer instinct and carries his team deep into the playoffs.
It's laughable how overrated this fraud has become.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:17 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Pre-Season pass attempts….

Rogers, Wilson, Carr, Herbert, Allen and Dak = 3

Mahomes = 26

Reid does it differently
Andy basically said that everyone will play against the Packers. I guess we will see.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:22 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Andy basically said that everyone will play against the Packers. I guess we will see.
They played last year in the third preseason game. Mahomes has more reason to be playing now given the new receivers. It's happening.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:25 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
They played last year in the third preseason game. Mahomes has more reason to be playing now given the new receivers. It's happening.
Yep, hard to tell with how vague Andy has been, but I expect to see Mahomes and the starters at least one drive.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:31 PM 08-24-2022
Let Andy do his job.

There’s a possibility QBs can go down in practice. Or in the car on the way to the stadium.

Nathaniel fucking Hackett is sitting his brand new starting QB. So calm down. Not every coach who sits his QB is a genius and not every coach who plays his QB is an old school meat head.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:44 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I am so sick and tired of hearing about the choke job known as Aaron Fraudgers and people putting him above Mahomes. Sick of it.
Fraudgers does not have a better arm than Mahomes. If he did, we'd see him throw sidearm passes casually in a game. He never does. We would see him twist his body and throw in the opposite direction. He never does. We would see him dive horizontally into the ground and throw a bullet in the face of the receiver. He could never do that. So how the **** does this choke job get elevated above Pat?
Mahomes has more highlight reels throwing the football in 4 years as a starter than Fraudgers has his entire career. Not to mention the most important thing: Mahomes has a killer instinct and carries his team deep into the playoffs.
Some of what you're describing is a matter of choice. Rodgers is more conservative than Mahomes. Patrick is more similar to Favre in terms of his willingness to try crazy, unconventional things.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:23 PM 08-24-2022
Sammy Watkins is 100% flattering his QB because his QB is fragile enough that he'll throw to him because of it.

There are receptions to be had with those dogshit receivers. (I like Doubs though)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:44 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Sammy Watkins is 100% flattering his QB because his QB is fragile enough that he'll throw to him because of it.

There are receptions to be had with those dogshit receivers. (I like Doubs though)
obviously I’m biased as it seems obvious who the better QB is right now.
But, if Rodgers was so fragile he would have just taken the shot and not dealt with the nationwide very public fallout. So fragile he is not.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:04 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Let Andy do his job.

There’s a possibility QBs can go down in practice. Or in the car on the way to the stadium.

Nathaniel ****ing Hackett is sitting his brand new starting QB. So calm down. Not every coach who sits his QB is a genius and not every coach who plays his QB is an old school meat head.
I agree with this. Injury can happen preseason last game or regular season week one. As long as you are playing the starting OL in front of him there is no more risk.

Frankly I want them as tuned as they can get under limited risk. Meaning play them a series and let them sit.

Hell hand it off for an entire series just get them in tune and ready to go in the running game but don’t be scared to let them play 8 -10 plays.

Or sit them to rest up I don’t care but injury shouldn’t be the main concern. They play football for a living.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:28 PM 08-25-2022
Rich Eisen strikes again

[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:59 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Mahomes has the slight edge with arm strength but not much. Aaron's arm is strong as hell and his spirals are tight as fuck.
[Reply]
Page 2246 of 2694
« First < 1246174621462196223622422243224422452246 2247224822492250225622962346 > Last »
Up