ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Haley Lewis Appreciation Thread
TribalElder 09:28 PM 03-28-2023
Looks like Haley is moving on from KC to the national stage

Bittersweet news to share! At the end of May I’ll be leaving KSHB 41 to pursue network opportunities on National TV🤩I’ll be here in KC through the end of the summer freelancing and will keep you posted when pen hits paper on my next move! I can’t say thank you enough KC❤️ pic.twitter.com/oFOsNwGd4T

— Hayley Lewis 👑 (@HayleyLewisKSHB) March 28, 2023

Always thought she was pretty good at her job, which is probably why she got promoted out of KC

Good Luck Haley!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:40 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
The hot/talented ones move to bigger markets.

That increased exposure then can be parlayed into national news or cable gigs.

You mean she'll be one of those hot chicks on NFL Network or ESPN who sit at the roundtable surrounded by former players? I can see that.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:45 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
[/B]
You mean she'll be one of those hot chicks on NFL Network or ESPN who sit at the roundtable surrounded by former players? I can see that.
Sideline reporter doing the Erin Andrews or Melissa Stark thing
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:50 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Sideline reporter doing the Erin Andrews or Melissa Stark thing
It seems like there's way more hot blondes than actual jobs available at that level. Though I suppose she can be a reporter at college games also.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 12:43 PM 03-29-2023
Funny i have a friend from high school that work on a cable network.
[Reply]
loochy 12:48 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:

Funny i have a friend
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:52 PM 03-29-2023
She ever go to Belize?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:58 PM 03-29-2023
My wife was HS friends with a chick that climbed that ladder from local nothing stories to being a co-host on The View. She's worked at ABC in various national news capacities for a few years now.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:00 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
My wife was HS friends with a chick that climbed that ladder from local nothing stories to being a co-host on The View. She's worked at ABC in various national news capacities for a few years now.
You really shouldn't be telling CPers that your wife used to hang out with Joy Behar. You'll catch some serious shit for that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:05 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You really shouldn't be telling CPers that your wife used to hang out with Joy Behar. You'll catch some serious shit for that.
:-)

It ain't Joy. That's awful.

And they weren't super great friends or anything. Plus, it was 25 years ago now.
[Reply]
booger 01:06 PM 03-29-2023
It was Whoopi!! I knew it. Whoopi been to htis house!
[Reply]
excessive 01:09 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The View always has one chair for the contrary position so that they can have a lively debate. Maybe she sat in that chair?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:17 PM 03-29-2023
I’ll care when her sex tape leaks

And even then, only for about 84 seconds
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:18 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by excessive:
The View always has one chair for the contrary position so that they can have a lively debate. Maybe she sat in that chair?
Elizabeth Hasselbeck. Niiiice.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:22 PM 03-29-2023
My friend been everywhere. She smart hot as in smart and pretty hot!
[Reply]
booger 01:34 PM 03-29-2023
Hey Nut buddy tweet Whoopi man. Tell her you and I know htis from CP and Mr and Mrs htis said it’s ok to contact her directly on Twitter #Whooooopppiii and she will pick us up and take us to Belize to chase the local babes around! Whoopi gonna hook us up man she a lesbian I think so she will know what places to go
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up