ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Did we just wrap up the AFC West?
Hammock Parties 09:27 PM 09-15-2022
Raiders suck.

Donks suck.

Herb is broken.

Kinda feels like it's ours to lose.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 07:03 AM 09-19-2022
Definitely maybe. It is a possibility with low probability at this juncture.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:04 AM 09-19-2022
No. But we have a 1 game lead on the only team with a chance to bother us.

Raiders are still trash and there's some distance between the Donks and the Dolts
[Reply]
scho63 07:09 AM 09-19-2022
You jinxed Butker with a photo of The Kicker Who Shall Remain Nameless 2 days before he got injured and now this shit two weeks into the season.

You need a ban to get you back on track.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:30 AM 09-19-2022
Chargers schedule is pretty light over the next couple months. Here is their next 6:

Jaguars
@ Texans
@ Browns
Broncos
Seahawks
Falcons

Meanwhile KC's got:

@ Colts
@ Buccaneers
Raiders
Bills
@ 49ers
Titans

There's a good chance the Chargers can get to 7-1 at the end of this run and I'd think we'll be lucky to hit 6-2 so we'll probably have to make up some ground in November/December.
[Reply]
O.city 07:37 AM 09-19-2022
I'm assuming losses to the Bills and Bucs is what you're saying there?

Meh.

Chiefs getting to the bye with no losses shock anyone?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:40 AM 09-19-2022
mahomes has a defense

nothing can stop what is coming
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:44 AM 09-19-2022
The Bills are the only one on that list that scares me. Pat is going in dry on the brady's
[Reply]
notorious 07:48 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
The Bills are the only one on that list that scares me. Pat is going in dry on the brady's
And what about the refs?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:02 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'm assuming losses to the Bills and Bucs is what you're saying there?

Meh.

Chiefs getting to the bye with no losses shock anyone?
Four of the Chargers' six are legitimate bottom 10 teams. The Browns and Broncos are not much better, IMO. They don't have a single challenge in that entire run.

Meanwhile, five of the six we face were in the playoffs last season, four of them were still alive in the final 8, and two are consensus top 5 teams in the league this season.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hit the bye undefeated, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we dropped three of those games listed either. Bills and Bucs are the most likely Ls. The 49ers and Titans are feisty as well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:03 AM 09-19-2022
WAY too early for this…
[Reply]
O.city 08:04 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Four of the Chargers' six are legitimate bottom 10 teams. The Browns and Broncos are not much better, IMO. They don't have a single challenge in that entire run.

Meanwhile, five of the six we face were in the playoffs last season, four of them were still alive in the final 8, and two are consensus top 5 teams in the league this season.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hit the bye undefeated, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we dropped three of those games listed either. Bills and Bucs are the most likely Ls. The 49ers and Titans are feisty as well.
The Chargers schedule most definitely sucks. It's a cake walk.

The Chiefs looks tougher, but last year literally doesn't matter at this point. The Titans are likely to be 0-2 and the 9ers are now playing a QB they wanted desperately to get rid of.

The Bucs are in some weird twilight zone and are about to have some suspensions.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:19 AM 09-19-2022
We're in good shape, but it's too early to proclaim this.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:21 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Bucs have a pretty damn good defense. They're better than the Chargers (defensively). Our offense will have a nice early season test with the new personnel.

Now their offense is complete trash, so if there ever was a time for our young defense to step up and show out this is it. They need to embarrass Brady in this one!
[Reply]
O.city 08:22 AM 09-19-2022
Eh, the Bucs d is good. It doesn't have the personnel the Chargers does.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:38 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Bucs have a pretty damn good defense. They're better than the Chargers (defensively). Our offense will have a nice early season test with the new personnel.

Now their offense is complete trash, so if there ever was a time for our young defense to step up and show out this is it. They need to embarrass Brady in this one!
I guess, but I'm not really impressed with wins over the cowboys and saints. Plus I'm not convinced that brady is fully invested in this year with the issues hes having off the field. Problems in your personal life can affect your professional life in a big way. I lost several good jobs while my ex and I were having troubles before and during our divorce.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up