ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 250 of 2694
« First < 150200240246247248249250 2512522532542603003507501250 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:19 PM 07-07-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Or they just move dead money from 2018 into the 2019 season. Pretty simple.
Yep 17 million for 15 TD's and 8 Int along with an abysmal playoff loss. Sounds like a bargain.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to watch 2 or 3 more years of this shit? But you pimp him like he is fucking Joe Montana on roids. Insanity!
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:23 PM 07-07-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Or they just move dead money from 2018 into the 2019 season. Pretty simple.
Seems like they just fired one of the better talent eyes in the league over cap issues.

Do you REALLY think they are going to push dead money into 19?

Quit trolling.
[Reply]
beach tribe 03:26 PM 07-07-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I know I won't change your mind and that's fine, but you are not convincing me that there is no chance for PMII to play this season. Coach Reid is giving him opportunity to challenge for the #2 spot to backup Alex Smith and Tyler Bray is the incumbent. Do you really think PMII isn't good enough to beat out Tyler Bray in preseason?

Now there are all kinds of variables and scenarios that need to be played out & we haven't even started TC yet. We don't even know if Justin Houston legs are going hold up for the season and if Dee Ford is going blossom anymore we need him to step it up because Tamba Hali isn't going do much and DJ is another year older too. So are we going expect a turnover machine defense like we had last year? We have a lot of pieces on defense for it to be good but can it sustain that kind of fortune and that leads to the lack of offensive production that is lead by the one and only Alex Smith. Alex Smith handicaps this team so if he isn't getting the job done and the Chiefs have a hard time holding their heads above water 16 games is not likely Alex Smith can stay healthy for 16 games with his concussion history. So do you want to have our season hinge on Tyler Bray if Coaches feel PM II is suitable to back up Alex Smith by winning the #2 spot in preseason? So many variables they could drop Bray for another teams backup via trade or what not anything is really possible right now including a chance Patrick Mahomes II takes the field at some point later this season. I know you wont agree with anything I said I'm not turning my opinions into fact. It's still an opinion to say Patrick Mahomes II won't play this season. It's a darn good opinion though.
Let it go, brother.

He ain't playing.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:32 PM 07-07-2017
He's currently in Iceland. His GF plays soccer there
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:37 PM 07-07-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Let it go, brother.

He ain't playing.
So, if Alex gets his brain scrambled trying to run again, then Bray comes in and well...Plays like Bray...then what? :-)

Here is the scenario....

Playoffs are on the line, division up for grabs, Alex will be out at least 2 games going through concussion protocol, Bray stepped in after Alex was injured and choked an important win away while looking lost out there...

Now we have the Donks coming into Arrowhead and this game will decide if we win the division or are out of the playoffs.

Bray or 2PM

What do you think Andy will do? What would you do?
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:37 PM 07-07-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Let it go, brother.

He ain't playing.
Fair enough but I'm not going curb my enthusiasm :-)

I'm stoked and things are about to rock for the Chiefs for years to come no matter if it starts this year or next year I'm just ready to kick start this party.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:42 PM 07-07-2017
Ideally, the Chiefs will lock themselves into a playoff seed by week 17 and they can at least let Mahomes play that one game... it would be a nice spot for him.

However, I think it is more likely that we are in a similar position as 2014. I hope I am wrong, but right now I think this team will be sitting around .500 with 4 games to go. From there, they will need to win a couple in a row or Mahomes will take over for 1-2 meaningless games to close the season.
[Reply]
thegame214 05:33 PM 07-07-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So, if Alex gets his brain scrambled trying to run again, then Bray comes in and well...Plays like Bray...then what? :-)

Here is the scenario....

Playoffs are on the line, division up for grabs, Alex will be out at least 2 games going through concussion protocol, Bray stepped in after Alex was injured and choked an important win away while looking lost out there...

Now we have the Donks coming into Arrowhead and this game will decide if we win the division or are out of the playoffs.

Bray or 2PM

What do you think Andy will do? What would you do?

It's laughable to even consider Bray. It's Mahomes as the #2 and it's not even worth debating lol Andy would choose Mahomes no matter what feel good camp stories you're gonna read/hear about Bray. He's just a guy and that's it
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:56 PM 07-07-2017
I'm talking about Patrick............effing............Mahomes up in here!

He will throw down and kick your ass!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:02 PM 07-07-2017
Fair enough but I'm not going curb my enthusiasm :-)

I'm stoked and things are about to rock for the Chiefs for years to come no matter if it starts this year or next year I'm just ready to kick start this party.
Patience. There's no need to rush things. Alex Smith is fine for now..

Mahomes is really raw. He is going to need sometime to adjust and learn. That's why he wasn't picked by say the Jets or some team like that.
[Reply]
planetdoc 06:26 PM 07-07-2017

[Reply]
Rasputin 06:52 PM 07-07-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Patience. There's no need to rush things. Alex Smith is fine for now..

Mahomes is really raw. He is going to need sometime to adjust and learn. That's why he wasn't picked by say the Jets or some team like that.
Dude. This has nothing to do with patience I know he is raw and can use time but the reality of the situation is a could play this season based​ on his performance throughout TC and preseason games and add in factors like Alex Smith having to miss games for injury likely he gets concussed. So you would pick Tyler Bray over PMII knowing PMII gives us better chance to win?

If he doesn't play then great that means we are in playoff contention with Alex Smith and he can start next year on schedule. Nothing has played out so nobody knows Jack Shit if he will see the field or not this season.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:11 PM 07-07-2017
Dude. This has nothing to do with patience I know he is raw and can use time but the reality of the situation is a could play this season based​ on his performance throughout TC and preseason games and add in factors like Alex Smith having to miss games for injury likely he gets concussed. So you would pick Tyler Bray over PMII knowing PMII gives us better chance to win?

If he doesn't play then great that means we are in playoff contention with Alex Smith and he can start next year on schedule. Nothing has played out so nobody knows Jack Shit if he will see the field or not this season.
I think Andy Reid knows more about PMII than you or I do. He has already said that "Patrick Mahomes is going to take some time." That doesn't sound like he thinks the kid will be ready to play this season. None of your posts make it seem that you think that.

If you want the kid to start by wk 8 (we all would like him to start right away be Tom Brady, don't think you are alone there), that's fine, but don't get your hopes up. Realistically it probably won't happen this season. That's all I am saying.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:01 PM 07-07-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep 17 million for 15 TD's and 8 Int along with an abysmal playoff loss. Sounds like a bargain.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to watch 2 or 3 more years of this shit? But you pimp him like he is ****ing Joe Montana on roids. Insanity!
its the line and the talent around him. Alex is good! he just needs help! hahahahahahaha
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:09 PM 07-07-2017
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
its the line and the talent around him. Alex is good! he just needs help! hahahahahahaha
The Alex Smith haters back at it again.

Everything is Alex Smiths fault, including ISIS and North Korea.
[Reply]
Page 250 of 2694
« First < 150200240246247248249250 2512522532542603003507501250 > Last »
Up