ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Another Chiefs doubter prepares to don the barrel...
T-post Tom 09:34 AM 01-14-2019
Nate Burleson joins Kyle Brandt in self-flagellation and public humiliation. Guess it's a good attention-getter? Maybe a new addition to his clothing line named after the Detroit Lions.

.@KyleBrandt always pays his debts.@PatrickMahomes5 | @Chiefs pic.twitter.com/JHM02OeTDf

— GMFB (@gmfb) January 14, 2019

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:37 AM 01-14-2019
Q
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:40 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Q
Not culling thru every thread.... did not see a thread title...
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:44 AM 01-14-2019
I saw that this morning - that show is 100% scripted for their weird takes. Nate was pro Chief most of the year. They're giving away their agenda, it's too obvious. I'd still bend Kay over a granite kitchen island though.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:51 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I saw that this morning - that show is 100% scripted for their weird takes. Nate was pro Chief most of the year. They're giving away their agenda, it's too obvious. I'd still bend Kay over a granite kitchen island though.
Kay has that "girl-next-door" vibe. Very inviting. As for NFL Network hosts, I would vote her and Colleen Wolfe as the most attractive.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:54 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Kay has that "girl-next-door" vibe. Very inviting. As for NFL Network hosts, I would vote her and Colleen Wolfe as the most attractive.
I'd totally love to sit next to her on a couch with a big bowl of Lucky Charms watching Saturday Morning Cartoons.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:55 AM 01-14-2019
maybe 100% scripted but I still find it to be one of the most enjoyable shows to watch for NFL news
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:59 AM 01-14-2019

Definitely scripted but I still watch because it’s entertaining.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 10:25 AM 01-14-2019
lol..out manned. By who? Mahomes, kelce hill watkins williams houston ford jones

Outcoached? Reid out coaches bill every fucking time

I hope that shits scripted for his sake
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:28 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
I'd totally love to sit next to her on a couch with a big bowl of Lucky Charms watching Saturday Morning Cartoons.
That sir, sounds like a little slice of heaven. Even better if Colleen Wolfe was on the other side in sweats (with an updo), eating a pop-tart. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:31 AM 01-14-2019
Kay no longer has the Chargers to fellate. Her and Max Kellerman now have nothing to talk about
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:34 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
lol..out manned. By who? Mahomes, kelce hill watkins williams houston ford jones

Outcoached? Reid out coaches bill every ****ing time

I hope that shits scripted for his sake
Maybe banged his head and thought he was back in 2007 when Randy Moss almost put up 1500 yds receiving for the Patsies?
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 10:54 AM 01-14-2019
Nice. I love these so-called analysts eating crow. Wish I could post how I decorated the shit talking Dolts fan’s office at my job:-) best victory Monday to date!
[Reply]
007 11:45 AM 01-14-2019
It's all on Deon Sanders now. He's all in on the pats
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:54 AM 01-14-2019
He's doing it because it gets viewers, and if the Chiefs win, which I'm sure he thinks will actually happen, then it maintains those viewers and introduces them to the show. Nobody in the Playoffs thinks a team is 100% guaranteed to win a road game, unless they're a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up