ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 524 of 1208
« First < 24424474514520521522523524 5255265275285345746241024 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Fish 10:09 AM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Who did the pig? Looks good
Another cousin of mine cooked the hog. He has a mobile rig and caters events here and there in central KS. It was damn good. Stood there in the hog trailer for at least an hour drinking beer and taste testing. My daughter took part of an ear home for my dad's dog. Good times.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:40 PM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Another cousin of mine cooked the hog. He has a mobile rig and caters events here and there in central KS. It was damn good. Stood there in the hog trailer for at least an hour drinking beer and taste testing. My daughter took part of an ear home for my dad's dog. Good times.
That's awesome
[Reply]
In58men 07:01 PM 05-14-2017
Made Tortellini for the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TimBone 07:15 PM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:

Oh shit, that looks great.
[Reply]
TimBone 07:19 PM 05-14-2017
Just as Inmen, I cooked for the wife tonight. Chicken parmesan.

Sauce was just minced garlic, yellow onion, crushed tomatoes, a little sugar, and some red pepper flakes.

Chicken was breaded with Italian bread crumbs and shredded parmesan.

Pan fried each breast, and then put them all in a baking pan with the sauce. Topped them each with some mozzarella and baked for about 12 minutes.

Pretty good, but I definitely could have flattened the breasts a little more.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:24 PM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by TimBone:

Sauce was just minced garlic, yellow onion, crushed tomatoes, a little sugar, and some red pepper flakes.

Pan fried each breast, and then put them all in a baking pan with the sauce. Topped them each with some mozzarella and baked for about 12 minutes.

Looks good!
:-)

One recommendation: put the cheese under the sauce. I know it's not traditional, but it'll prevent the sauce from making the breaking soggy.
[Reply]
In58men 07:27 PM 05-14-2017

Incredible, love Italian food. Unfortunately, I didn't get to eat much. Trying to watch the weight, but the few bites I had were amazing. It was BY FAR the best Alfredo sauce I've had.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:37 PM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:

Nice looking stuff here gents. Fantastic.

And I like big breasts TimBone, so keep on with that.
[Reply]
Sorce 07:51 PM 05-14-2017
Some great looking meals, rep when I get back to my desktop.

Wife wanted ribs tonight. So I made baby back ribs and country style ribs. We were hungry and I forgot to take a picture when I took them off. Not my best ribs since I didn't have time to let them sit with the rub overnight, but they were still good.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:55 PM 05-14-2017
Buddy of mine had a birthday party for his daughter. He got ahold of some Pfannenstiel hot dogs from Emporia through our butcher.

They're legit. Try them if you can find them.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:00 PM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
We've cooked some hogs before. They are amaze balls. And we didn't even put wood chunks in. We just killed it skinned it out it in the cooker. Still amazing.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:12 PM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Some great looking meals, rep when I get back to my desktop.

Wife wanted ribs tonight. So I made baby back ribs and country style ribs. We were hungry and I forgot to take a picture when I took them off. Not my best ribs since I didn't have time to let them sit with the rub overnight, but they were still good.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
How is your smoker so clean?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:16 PM 05-14-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
How is your smoker so clean?
He's a sorcerer.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:18 PM 05-14-2017
Made the wife a steak with a baked potato and some green beans.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:56 PM 05-14-2017
I grew up in New England near the coast, so I LOVE seafood from home.

One of my favorites is swordfish, but my favorite recipe for it is a southern one. Well, at least that's what my Southern Cooking book claims it is.

Cilantro-Lime-Cumin Swordfish, with cilantro, lime zest and pinch of cumin butter which was chilled for a few hours.
Brown rice cooked in chicken broth, diced onion and carrots. A side of roasted mixed summer vegetables in olive oil.
Also had a simple baby romaine green salad. No picture of salad. You've seen mine dozens of times already.

Mandarin orange iced tea. No beer for me today, even if it was hot as hell here.

Bowl of really good sweet cherries.
Attached: Swordfish.png (594.5 KB) Roasted Veggies RS.png (607.2 KB) IcedTea.png (388.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 524 of 1208
« First < 24424474514520521522523524 5255265275285345746241024 > Last »
Up