ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 36
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
Skyy God 11:34 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah because I’m sure Bruce Arians has to introduce himself when he texts his players.
He seems like the kind of asshole to text EXACTLY like that.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:35 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
He seems like the kind of asshole to text EXACTLY like that.
This
[Reply]
Dayze 11:40 AM 01-06-2022
gat damn! Antonio's feet :-)

Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:47 AM 01-06-2022

One other note to this saga, per Bucs’ sources: At halftime of Sunday’s game against the Jets, Antonio Brown was agitated about not getting the targets he was expecting during the game and had to be calmed down.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 6, 2022

I’d bet DJ’s left nut that this was what started everything.

The people that are giving AB the benefit of the doubt here would probably give their serial cheating wife the benefit of the doubt too.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:49 AM 01-06-2022
It’s totally possible that Antonio Brown is a douche and the Bucs are a shit organization.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:52 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m aware…

So it wore off and the pain came back yet he was hopping around on it and being a clown on his way off the field?

I’m not denying that he wasn’t 100%. The point is that he didn’t look too hurt to play whatsoever, which is why I’m not buying his side of the story.
TO had an injury he played through in the super bowl that was potentially career threatening. Played one hell of a game. Wouldn’t put it past it being adrenaline and painkillers. There seem to be plenty of diagnostics showing it was serious. Also keep in mind it may be just as much about fearing future pain and injury as much as it was playing through current pain.

So it sure seems ab had plenty of reason to not want to play. But given his credibility could the coaching staff have known? I don’t know. But arians dodging questions doesn’t help his credibility either
[Reply]
staylor26 11:55 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
TO had an injury he played through in the super bowl that was potentially career threatening. Played one hell of a game. Wouldn’t put it past it being adrenaline and painkillers. There seem to be plenty of diagnostics showing it was serious. Also keep in mind it may be just as much about fearing future pain and injury as much as it was playing through current pain.

So it sure seems ab had plenty of reason to not want to play. But given his credibility could the coaching staff have known? I don’t know. But arians dodging questions doesn’t help his credibility either

pic.twitter.com/1hHeskBkHU

— xz - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) January 6, 2022

You guys are falling for the lies of a known POS and liar.

I’d like nothing more than the Bucs to be the bad guys here, but unlike many of you, I learned my lesson when it comes to AB a long time ago.

The Bucs didn’t need AB to beat the fucking Jets. They weren’t forcing him to play hurt. He was crying about not getting enough targets and turned it into a story about him being forced to play hurt because he did in fact have an ankle issue.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:03 PM 01-06-2022
He got what he wanted which is why he went in full exposure mode. I would hope teams will learn not to sign this guy because he will fuck you in the end.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:05 PM 01-06-2022

I’d like nothing more than the Bucs to be the bad guys here, but unlike many of you, I learned my lesson when it comes to AB a long time ago.

The Bucs didn’t need AB to beat the fucking Jets. They weren’t forcing him to play hurt. He was crying about not getting enough targets and turned it into a story about him being forced to play hurt because he did in fact have an ankle issue.
This… If you are falling for ABs shit I have some swampland I’d like to sell you..
[Reply]
BWillie 12:06 PM 01-06-2022

The Bucs didn’t need AB to beat the ****ing Jets. They weren’t forcing him to play hurt. He was crying about not getting enough targets and turned it into a story about him being forced to play hurt because he did in fact have an ankle issue.
Well yeah. I think everyone knows that.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:07 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It’s totally possible that Antonio Brown is a douche and the Bucs are a shit organization.
Any team that signs Brown after this shit is out of their minds. He fucked Bill B. Now he's fucked Brady after vouched and helped him get ring. Nobody can make him happy.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:07 PM 01-06-2022

The Bucs didn’t need AB to beat the ****ing Jets. They weren’t forcing him to play hurt. He was crying about not getting enough targets and turned it into a story about him being forced to play hurt because he did in fact have an ankle issue.

I’d bet DJ’s left nut that this was what started everything.

The people that are giving AB the benefit of the doubt here would probably give their serial cheating wife the benefit of the doubt too.
Oh the party accused.of doing terrible things is saying they didn't do those terrible things?

Color me shocked. In his defense, Arians was probably so drunk that he doesn't remember Sunday anyways.
[Reply]
wachashi 12:10 PM 01-06-2022
AB has always been a POS but the Bucs brought this on themselves. They deserve every bit of this frenzy he's creating.

They bought the ticket. Now they get to take the ride.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:13 PM 01-06-2022
Since there is microphones every where on the sidelines they should release the audio.
[Reply]
TEX 12:34 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by wachashi:
AB has always been a POS but the Bucs brought this on themselves. They deserve every bit of this frenzy he's creating.

They bought the ticket. Now they get to take the ride.
Yep. It was always going to end this way.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 36
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up