ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 36
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 03:20 AM 01-04-2022
Antonio Brown was always a basket case. A very talented basket case.
[Reply]
FAX 04:42 AM 01-04-2022
Dude strips to the waist, flings his clothing into stands, runs onto the field of play, throws up the deuces ... on third down ... during the game.

And no "unsportsmanlike" or "taunting" penalty called?

Seems a bit odd.

FAX
[Reply]
Boiled Chicken 06:28 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Josh Gordon mostly just embarrasses himself and there's never been so much as a whisper of him being a locker room issue.

AB has humiliated every team he's been on and his antics are far more brand damaging than anything Gordon has ever done.

I'd be shocked to see him get another chance.
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Gordon is no where near the same thing as AB. Gordon likes to drink and smoke weed.

AB need to be committed for psychiatric evaluation.
The point is, if Donta’ Stallworth, Josh Brent, and Leonard Little all got another chance after killing someone, Michael Vick for serving hard time, some NFL owner could give AB another chance. Josh Gordon is my favorite example because he’s had countless chances(I concede, he just shoots himself in the foot). Whether it’s the potential to win a game or just to see a circus sideshow, if AB can help generate revenue, he’ll get another shot.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:18 AM 01-04-2022
Saw an article today that bucs are not cutting him yet. They don't want him becoming a unrestricted free agent and signing with another team for one game and playoffs.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:48 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken:
The point is, if Donta’ Stallworth, Josh Brent, and Leonard Little all got another chance after killing someone, Michael Vick for serving hard time, some NFL owner could give AB another chance. Josh Gordon is my favorite example because he’s had countless chances(I concede, he just shoots himself in the foot). Whether it’s the potential to win a game or just to see a circus sideshow, if AB can help generate revenue, he’ll get another shot.
Not so sure about that. Most of those guys were decent teammates. Being toxic in the locker room is way more of an issue than being a problem off the field. Maybe I can see someone signing him for a desperation short term option. But what team at this point would want to take on this head cAse. Raiders are a classic example of what could go horribly wrong.
[Reply]
Shields68 09:33 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Saw an article today that bucs are not cutting him yet. They don't want him becoming a unrestricted free agent and signing with another team for one game and playoffs.
Doubt that is the case. More likely need to investigate and document his alleged claim he was too injured to play. This way he is refusing to report. If he does report they can give him a MRI and doctors examine him. Then cut him. Cut him now and the agent sends him to a DR. willing to say this that and the other and all of a sudden he has a better grievance for pay and bonus...
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:49 AM 01-04-2022
Sounds like a case of the Haglunds. Except this coach handle it properly.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:57 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Knowing Arians I doubt thats true. He probably said don't let the door hit you in the ass and anybody from here on that would sign him is a fool. Don't see him getting another job.
[Reply]
wazu 10:14 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by FAX:
Dude strips to the waist, flings his clothing into stands, runs onto the field of play, throws up the deuces ... on third down ... during the game.

And no "unsportsmanlike" or "taunting" penalty called?

Seems a bit odd.

FAX
Can't penalize him without it affecting Tom Brady.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:19 AM 01-04-2022
I find it interesting how instead of "he's a piece of shit" it's "oh it's a mental health thing".

If you are a piece of shit human, you only get called out for it if it has to do with politics.

Some people are bad human beings. They just are. To the core. That's Antonio Brown.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:54 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

Sometimes an asshole is just an asshole, nothing more, nothing less.
This.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:02 PM 01-04-2022
No one wants to go down this road. The phycological make up difference between offensive and defensive players. NFL makes it easier for offense, while defensive players has to have it just run off their backs
like water. Spags not wanting the defense to give up makes "some" sense. AB has some disadvantages.
[Reply]
wachashi 03:46 PM 01-04-2022
I've got the Packers coming out of the NFC at this point. The Bucs looked dominant just a handful of weeks ago, but their roster has taken a huge hit with injuries and now this.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:16 PM 01-04-2022
If Brown is still on the Bucs roster should he not be suspended by the league for what he did? I would think so for sure.
[Reply]
wazu 05:47 PM 01-04-2022
Full-blown scandal now. Arians should probably get a year suspension.

Outside surgeon confirms lingering Antonio Brown ankle injury; via @NFLSTROUD, there's a belief that Brown shouldn't have played at all on Sunday. https://t.co/b5ihM3BJAd

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) January 4, 2022

[Reply]
Page 14 of 36
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up