« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Noah Gray Thread*****
Dante84 12:44 PM 05-01-2021
Surprise! More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dante84 09:24 AM 05-06-2021
Dropping this in here and in the Powell thread

We know Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill will be the top targets in KC. But what else is Patrick Mahomes working with? The draft could have changed a few things. My report on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/juYe5mTMYG

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) May 6, 2021

[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:06 AM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:

I AM SO HORNEE
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:18 AM 05-07-2021

I like that they are being proactive about giving Kelce some rest more maybe.

And maybe it never comes to fruition cause Gray just can’t play, but it’s worth a swing. Longer season this year, need to make sure we are ready to roll come playoff time.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:50 AM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I like that they are being proactive about giving Kelce some rest more maybe.

And maybe it never comes to fruition cause Gray just can’t play, but it’s worth a swing. Longer season this year, need to make sure we are ready to roll come playoff time.
Man, some dual TE sets with their skillsets would be unfair.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:44 AM 05-07-2021
I'm a huge fan of giving TK some snaps off and helping prolong his career. I think hes a guy that can continue to play late into his 30s.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:47 AM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Man, some dual TE sets with their skillsets would be unfair.
Caaaaaan't WAIT
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:52 AM 05-07-2021

The ears on Andrew Siciliano! Wow.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:03 AM 05-07-2021
The only bad thing about this pick is that we are acknowledging that Kelce is getting old :-)
[Reply]
wazu 10:22 AM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The only bad thing about this pick is that we are acknowledging that Kelce is getting old :-)
Not at all. Kelce just had his best season as a pro and could easily go 5 more years before significant regression. If Gray pans out he replaces the merry-go-round of dipshit TE2s that this team seems to have on a year-in, year-out basis. Reid seems to want to involve a second TE in his game plans and Mahomes throws the ball to them in critical situations. Maybe now this aspect of our offense will actually work.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:41 AM 05-07-2021
this kid is going to be really good or really bad
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:43 AM 05-07-2021
Ideally TK plays out Grays rookie contract, 4 years, and is still capable. But rides off into the sunset with his 5th superbowl ring. Then Gray gets an extension and steps in flawlessly.
[Reply]
Holladay 12:19 PM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by :
The ears on Andrew Siciliano! Wow.
Exactly.

I am not sure if he looks like an orc or an elf. What was the name of the house elf in Harry Potter...Dobbies. He looks like him too.

I guess we can include Mickey as well.

I wonder what happens during a windy day??
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:41 PM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Exactly.

I am not sure if he looks like an orc or an elf. What was the name of the house elf in Harry Potter...Dobbies. He looks like him too.

Orc father, House elf mother, prom night dumpster baby.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:36 PM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Exactly.

Dumbo
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:52 PM 05-07-2021
Kelce is one of this players where he gets better with age. Aside from missing his first season. The only injury he’s ever had was a concussion during a playoff game. Other than that he’s durable as hell.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 23
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up