ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Joshua Kaindoh Thread*****
CoMoChief 03:23 AM 05-03-2021
I mean....he's very raw, but is he any different than Tanoh?

Not a big fan of this pick, simply because this was a deep draft where you could find immediate major contributors later in the draft. Only difference now is KC isn't drafting these types in the 2nd.

Talanoa Hufanga
Adetokunbo Ogundeji
Jacoby Stevens
Tarron Jackson
Marquez Stevenson
Quincy Roche
Stone Forsythe

IMO either one of these players would have been a better pick. This team is in win now mode. It's gonna take at least 3yrs to get this guy good enough to be in the DL rotation.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:48 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I mean....he's very raw, but is he any different than Tanoh?

Not a big fan of this pick, simply because this was a deep draft where you could find immediate major contributors later in the draft. Only difference now is KC isn't drafting these types in the 2nd.

Talanoa Hufanga
Adetokunbo Ogundeji
Jacoby Stevens
Tarron Jackson
Marquez Stevenson
Quincy Roche
Stone Forsythe

IMO either one of these players would have been a better pick. This team is in win now mode. It's gonna take at least 3yrs to get this guy good enough to be in the DL rotation.
He is nothing like Tanoh. Just because someone needs to be coached up to achieve potential doesn't make him Tanoh.
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:50 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
It's gonna take at least 3yrs to get this guy good enough to be in the DL rotation.
I think it'll be much sooner than that. Two years at the most before things click. I feel he has more to work with physically than Tanoh. I would not be at all surprised if he flipped a switch at some point THIS season. As Staylor mentioned earlier in the thread, there are some Sneed parallels.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:27 AM 05-03-2021
This prospect is very exciting. One thing we desperately need was a speed rusher that wasn't a smaller guy like Dee Ford. Getting around the edge is easy for Kindoah. Chris Jones and Reed will do the rest.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:58 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
This prospect is very exciting. One thing we desperately need was a speed rusher that wasn't a smaller guy like Dee Ford. Getting around the edge is easy for Kindoah. Chris Jones and Reed will do the rest.
If he isn’t successful, it won’t be because of his situation. He’ll have Daly coaching him up and guys on the interior taking the attention.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:56 AM 05-03-2021
He's been plagued by injuries.

If he can get healthy, he'll end up being a really nice pick for a late-rounder.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:03 AM 05-03-2021
I still would have taken the Notre Dame kid Adetokunbo Ogundeji. More pro ready, developed, high ceiling and ascended every year in production.

We’ll see how this kid does but he’s my least favorite pick of the draft
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:15 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I still would have taken the Notre Dame kid Adetokunbo Ogundeji. More pro ready, developed, high ceiling and ascended every year in production.

We’ll see how this kid does but he’s my least favorite pick of the draft
If a 4th rounder is your least favorite pick, they did okay then.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:21 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If a 4th rounder is your least favorite pick, they did okay then.
Personally the 2nd round picks didnt blow me away but theyre almost sure contributors at areas of need and its hard to complain. If Kaindoh, a guy with a low floor but pro bowl type upside is your least favorite, it aint that bad.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:23 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Personally the 2nd round picks didnt blow me away but theyre almost sure contributors at areas of need and its hard to complain. If Kaindoh, a guy with a low floor but pro bowl type upside is your least favorite, it aint that bad.
The 2nd rounders won't really blow anybody away but then again, I think that's kind of the point.

They drafted solid, starting-quality players with their first two picks. Both Bolton and Humphrey are going to contribute right away and for a team like this, that's something you need when you already have so many playmakers.

They could have used another WR but what they did get was all about solid value and I can't argue with it.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:14 AM 05-03-2021
I dont know how anyone can watch the highlights and make a Kpass comp. This man moves like an NFL edge player, Kpass just never had that look or feel to him.
[Reply]
SAGA45 02:22 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I dont know how anyone can watch the highlights and make a Kpass comp. This man moves like an NFL edge player, Kpass just never had that look or feel to him.
I beg to differ...

Kpass definitely looked the part coming out of college. The massive jump in level of collegiate competition and still being quite raw is what he had to overcome in adjusting to the NFL.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:28 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
I beg to differ...

Kpass definitely looked the part coming out of college. The massive jump in level of collegiate competition and still being quite raw is what he had to overcome in adjusting to the NFL.
Kpass isn’t remotely close in terms of athleticism.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:57 AM 05-03-2021
The real question is “did his dick come out while running the 40?”

If so, future All Pro.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:02 PM 05-03-2021
He's got a lot of elite physical tools. It's a matter of staying healthy and putting it all together for this kid. We got something here.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up