ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 71
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:00 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
OR

They saw the zero's after the $$$ symbol as they were starving, unable to pay their rent because their industry was basically closed.

I doubt that they had student educational loan payments therefore I assume that that wasn't an issue.

I know it has been mentioned but has anyone shown any proof of professionalism from any of the 18? (or whatever it is now)

Show us some credentials, Professional trade memberships such as a board certification

Do any of them possess any of these?

CMT – Certified Massage Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of massage education and received a certificate. This designation is rarely used anymore, except in states that don’t license or register massage therapists. If someone in a licensed state is still using this designation it’s very possible that they aren’t licensed and are hoping you won’t know that they’re supposed to be. If a state has only recently licensed their massage therapists and you see this on printed material, they are likely using up their current stock of business cards, brochures, etc., and who can blame them. To be fair though, some therapists who’ve been around a long time may choose to continue using CMT as they’ve always done. Still… if you live in a state that licenses massage therapists and someone is using CMT, a quick Google check will get you the state’s license verification webpage where you can double check that they are indeed licensed before booking with them.
CBT – Certified Bodywork Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of bodywork education (usually techniques that don’t feel “massagey”) and received a certificate. In many states, some, and possibly all, bodywork modalities are not covered by massage licensing. This designation will be used if they practice bodywork but not massage.
CMBT – Certified Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of massage and bodywork education and received a certificate. It’s rarely used in states that license massage.
LMT – Licensed Massage Therapist. Licensed means that they have fulfilled their state’s educational requirements, passed a test proving their knowledge, and take a minimum number of hours of continuing education each licensing period.
LMBT – Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Licensed means that they have fulfilled their state’s educational requirements, passed a test proving their knowledge, and take a minimum number of hours of continuing education each licensing period. Some licensed states offer this as a protected title and some don’t. In Michigan, where I live and work, it’s not specifically listed as a protected title (although it IS covered by the “similar terms” clause) so you won’t find many people using it here.
RMT – Registered Massage Therapist. Some states don’t license massage therapists, they register them. It’s similar to licensing in that there are educational requirements that need to be met and only those who formally meet those requirements can use the designation.
NCTMB – Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. This is a voluntary entry level credential and means the person passed a test administered by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and fulfills a minimum number of hours of continuing education each certification period. This credential got its start in the days when most states did NOT offer licensing; it gave therapists a credential to prove that they were serious about their profession. This term is on the way out, because the credential has been discontinued and will no longer be valid as of Jan 1, 2017. It’s being replaced with an advanced credential: BCTMB
BCTMB – Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. This is a relatively new, voluntary credential and means the person fulfilled educational requirements for both massage and bodywork, including CPR and ethics, and passed a test set forth by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. They must also accrue a minimum of 24 continuing education hours every 2 years, 3 of which must be in ethics and 3 of which must be in research. They must maintain a current CPR certification at all times.

Memberships with
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
American Medicinal Massage Association (AMMA)
Aint no one reading that shit.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:12 PM 04-07-2021
Nope,

It's really looks like this.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
had this at home and couldn't resist soft raping insta randos

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:24 PM 04-07-2021
Reparations will never work unless they payout to women first. No one has been bought, sold, used up and thrown away like women.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:34 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Nope,

It's really looks like this.

She’s, uh, pretty mediocre.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:58 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
The only precedent they should've set is walking away when it felt wrong. One of them said she was scared and was forced into oral sex. If something feels wrong, just walk away. The precedent is to get paid for trauma, not to tell women that if they are a victim of these types of acts, against men of power or influence, to walk away and avoid the situation. I don't hear these press conferences saying to other women to walk away, to not get cornered, to not be forced into oral sex against their wills, I guess that just goes without saying. But if this issue is still occurring, I wouldn't wait on men to change, because how has that precendent worked so far throughout all of mankind? Women need to walk away and be risk-averse instead of waiting for rich powerful men of influence to change. For every Harvey Weinstein, Matt Gaetz and Deshaun Watson that you take down today, there's another round of frat boys and athletes waiting to be tagged in to be the next generation of settlements. Women need to walk away before they're given the open solo cup of liquid from some guy, you should always be on the lookout for people trying to do wrong.
This is so utterly stupid.

They were doing a job. Watson took advantage of what that job was.

He’s the toast of the town and has a lot of power and influence. You think it’s always easy to ‘just walk away’? That there are never repercussions? And that it’s just in a man’s nature to act like this so women should be forced to
adapt?

Hint: I’m going to guarantee you there’s a lot less sexual harassment going on in workplaces now than there was 30 years ago. Also a lot less now than even 5 years ago pre-#metoo.

Perhaps you haven’t changed how you act toward women in a workplace, but I’m thankful I don’t think you do a good job of representing ‘mankind.’
[Reply]
TripleThreat 01:13 PM 04-07-2021
It’s sad, over the years I have gotten used to using chiefs planet as my first source for information and news lol
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:15 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
It’s sad, over the years I have gotten used to using chiefs planet as my first source for information and news lol
You're not alone.

Im rarely on my phone, i don't do social media (cept for work) and i don't watch network news.

So i generally see it first on CP, posted by those who do the above.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:18 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Don’t compare Watson to Weinstein. The Franchise will think you’re a buttfucking moron
He’s a buttfucking moron just like you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:19 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You're not alone.

Im rarely on my phone, i don't do social media (cept for work) and i don't watch network news.

So i generally see it first on CP, posted by those who do the above.
Me three.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:04 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

He’s the toast of the town and has a lot of power and influence. You think it’s always easy to ‘just walk away’? That there are never repercussions? And that it’s just in a man’s nature to act like this so women should be forced to
adapt?

Hint: I’m going to guarantee you there’s a lot less sexual harassment going on in workplaces now than there was 30 years ago. Also a lot less now than even 5 years ago pre-#metoo.

Perhaps you haven’t changed how you act toward women in a workplace, but I’m thankful I don’t think you do a good job of representing ‘mankind.’
I never said I was representing mankind, just calling it out for what Deshaun Watson did, I've seen so many men hurt women I care about through my life, but there's always a point where the honesty has to set in after you help them heal, so they don't make the same mistake again, so they become stronger, tempered through fire.

If women are going to believe they are powerful, strong, independent, and self-reliant, they have to have the strength to walk away, to say this isn't acceptable under any circumstances and leave the room. Right now it's a majority of talk, we need more action. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, these women have to make that choice to walk away, it will either happen, or it won't and we get what we have now. Should they have to deal with that? Nope, not at all, I'm glad I'm not a woman, but they do, everyday they have to, and it's the world we live in and it's up to them to make the next steps to show men how they should treat women.

Do you really think that if Deshaun Watson brushed himself against them, or grabbed their hand to put it on his balls, that if they jerked their hand away with a look of disgust and asked to be excused that he wouldn't apologize his ass off just of the mere possibility of it ruining his career? Especially in this time? She doesn't even have to rat him out, just walk away and let him stir on that possibility for awhile. She avoids the issue of his sexual harassment being worse than it already was, and knows who he is, and he can sit there and stew for awhile wondering if he should treat women like that.

I would bet if the majority of these women had pulled away and left the room that we might not even be talking about this right now, that they would've possibly spared other women who came later who did get sexually harassed by Deshaun as he thought it was okay to treat them this way. Why do we always assume that she'll lose her job and her livelihood but not understand the other side is equally as possible?

It's very brave of you to assume sexual harassment is down over the last 30 years, or even so from #metoo, very brave. How'd you come up with that? It's still an issue though, and until we completely wipe it from existence (which hint: will never happen) women need to be aware always. No it's not always easy to walk away, but to avoid the potential pitfalls the best choice is seldom the easiest. Deshaun is going to get raked over the coals and lose hundreds of millions of dollars through this, but women need to be aware of the next Deshaun that awaits them because there is always one out there that will take advantage if they don't put themselves in better positions to handle it should it happen again.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:07 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

adapt?

There's two sides to every coin.

Let's not pretend women aren't sluttier than they were thirty years ago, or fifty years ago.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:13 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:

Let's not pretend women aren't sluttier than they were thirty years ago, or fifty years ago.
"Empowered". Empowered is the word you're looking for here. Sexually empowered.

:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 04:15 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
"Empowered". Empowered is the word you're looking for here. Sexually empowered.

:-)
And sluttier.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:25 PM 04-07-2021
This Watson shit is getting way out of hand. It's like above 30 complaints now. Crazy :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:38 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Also doesn’t excuse rubbing your dick on a masseuse.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 71
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Up