ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 71
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
The Franchise 09:03 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Watson is worse than Bill Cosby!!

:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:32 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
The thing that gets weirder and weirder for me is the fact that he had apparently 40+ different massage therapists. Just keeping up with the massage schedules, locations, etc had to be a near full-time job.
Don’t you like strange pussy? It’s pretty exciting.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:46 AM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Now Hardin wants to make threats to the accuser. I swear he’s the worlds worst attorney

Lmao, how'd you even come up with that conclusion?

What has Hardin been bitching about recently?

Not knowing the identity of Watson's accusers. Now he's saying that they will at least get one of the girls names. That in no way is threatening whatsoever.

On a related note, maybe this accuser that went to HPD isn't even involved in the civil case and has nothing to do with Bumble? Thatd be pretty well the nail in the coffin.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:50 AM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Google some of the names on that list. Tell me some of them aren't using their bodies/sex appeal to advertise massage services...
Whats it matter if they used their bodies/sex appeal to advertise? Doesnt mean they want to do a good old anal massage or rub and tug.
[Reply]
kevrunner 01:39 PM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, how'd you even come up with that conclusion?

What has Hardin been bitching about recently?

Not knowing the identity of Watson's accusers. Now he's saying that they will at least get one of the girls names. That in no way is threatening whatsoever.

On a related note, maybe this accuser that went to HPD isn't even involved in the civil case and has nothing to do with Bumble? Thatd be pretty well the nail in the coffin.
According to Buzbee’s statement, the woman who filed the criminal report is not one that he represents. That’s why I can’t understand Hardin’s statement that now they will know one of the accusers name. This has to be a “new” woman, unrelated to Buzbee’s clients.

Also, I’m sure that Hardin knows most of the anonymous women’s names. He just had to get a list of all the woman Watson used and make contact with them and if the woman had nothing nice to say, refused to talk or couldn’t locate at all, Hardin can put them on the anonymous list. Which he apparently has done, because he found 18 woman who Watson acted professional with. Now with 22 confirmed woman who have filed civil lawsuits, 1 woman who Sports Illustrated covered and now 1 woman who has filed a criminal complaint, that’s a total of 24 woman who feel Watson did something very offensive during the massage. 24 women have had horrible experiences compared to 18 women who had very professional experiences with Watson. Professional male masseuses are not ever getting a job in Watson’s world.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:46 AM 04-07-2021

Nike has suspended its endorsement of Deshaun Watson, the company told @JabariJYoung.

"We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson. We will continue to closely monitor the situation." pic.twitter.com/i6dNMb4G8r

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 7, 2021

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:48 AM 04-07-2021
I would still take him today over prime Matt Castle.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:55 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
These statements in support of watson seem so bad. They feel crafted. Probanly legit, but I really cant see message therapists throwing their counterparts under the bus like that.
Also it actually adds to the suspicion because what normal person has gone to 18 different massage therapists?

Especially a professional athlete... usually they have one or two that they stay with.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:01 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Also it actually adds to the suspicion because what normal person has gone to 18 different massage therapists?

Especially a professional athlete... usually they have one or two that they stay with.
Watson was getting off on creeping out the masseuses.

Otherwise, he would have gone to a rub and tug joint.
[Reply]
KCJake 08:03 AM 04-07-2021

Yep. This right here raises the biggest red flag with me. He's shopping around a lot. Obviously looking for more than just a massage.
[Reply]
wazu 08:07 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
What about NextGen stats? "What, you thought a little toe-tickle was gonna stop me?"
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:04 AM 04-07-2021
TMZ states that Watson's Atty. says "Victim #1" shook him down, or tried to, for $100K in hush money.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/06/desha...-money-claims/
[Reply]
staylor26 11:06 AM 04-07-2021

That just the accusers. He also has many defenders, so it’s more than 18.

I was listening to the PFN podcast and Trey Wingo was talking about how a former player told him it’s a huge red flag because most guys want the same people working on their body.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:10 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That just the accusers. He also has many defenders, so it’s more than 18.

I was listening to the PFN podcast and Trey Wingo was talking about how a former player told him it’s a huge red flag because most guys want the same people working on their body.
Most of the accusations seem to stem from the period after COVID hit. Guessing his normal "masseuses" weren't available so he turned to instagram.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:12 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Most of the accusations seem to stem from the period after COVID hit. Guessing his normal "masseuses" weren't available so he turned to instagram.
Yea but he still didn’t need to see that many different masseuses if it were just about getting a massage and taking care of his body.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 71
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up