ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 71
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
otherstar 08:41 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. You'd be surprised at how many people here don't see it that way though. Buzbee is backtracking a bit now by not including HPD in forth coming criminal investigations as he previously stated he would. He gives a reason why and then states that he is in no way not doing it because of the reason he stated. :-)

Buzbee is a self- promoting publicity- seeking CLOWN, and many here will see that.
Yeah, but Hardin is no Dick DeGuerin....
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:28 AM 04-01-2021
Brittany: You got like 27 more massage gift cards from donk fans today.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:39 AM 04-01-2021
ECCIE

Ask Billay

Originally Posted by ghak99:
Do they list their prices?

/asking for a friend

[Reply]
TEX 12:38 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by otherstar:
Yeah, but Hardin is no Dick DeGuerin....
I don't think he has to be in this case. He's just got to be Rusty Hardin...

I didn't see any mention of the latest from Hardin, so I'll post it here.

Originally Posted by :
“Since March 19, Mr. Tony Buzbee has repeatedly promised to submit evidence to the Houston Police Department in support of his anonymous clients’ complaints against Deshaun Watson,” Hardin said. “So far, he has not done so. Now, in response to media inquiries, Mr. Buzbee has abandoned his promise altogether and, in his words, will go ‘elsewhere to provide his evidence to investigative authorities.’“His latest excuse for failing to go to law enforcement is also his lamest. Anyone who has dealt with HPD, as I have for many years, would know that Mr. Buzbee’s suggestion that the Department would overlook legitimate complaints based upon a family connection of one of its officers is ludicrous. It is also insulting to the dedicated professionals at HPD and to common sense. Mr. Buzbee’s claimed fear of HPD’s partiality is inconsistent with his prior praise for the Department’s response to the burglary of his home during his recent mayoral campaign. . . .
“I would respectfully suggest that Mr. Buzbee’s failure to go to law enforcement does not result from some baseless fear that HPD will not fairly investigate. Instead, it is from the knowledge that his parade of anonymous allegations could not survive the rigorous inquiry of trained investigators or the need to attest to the truth of the allegations under oath.
“For our part, we will continue to learn about the cases in any way that we can. We and Deshaun will always remain available to any law enforcement or regulatory agency who desires our cooperation. Apparently, Mr. Buzbee is unwilling to do the same.”
Like I said earlier, IMO, the woman who gave the SI interview, who is not represented by Buzbee, is the most damaging to Watson IMO. She wanted no part of the Buzbee clown-show. I don't blame her.
[Reply]
wazu 01:01 PM 04-01-2021
I don't think he has to be in this case. He's just got to be Rusty Hardin...

I didn't see any mention of the latest from Hardin, so I'll post it here.

Like I said earlier, IMO, the woman who gave the SI interview, who is not represented to Buzbee, is the most damaging to Watson IMO. She wanted no part of the Buzbee clown-show. I don't blame her.
She had not ruled out legal action, though. The accusations of having an ulterior motive still apply.
[Reply]
TEX 01:04 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
She had not ruled out legal action, though. The accusations of having an ulterior motive still apply.
Yes, I know. My point was that her situation is not getting all the circus publicity by a ring master.
[Reply]
SAGA45 06:39 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
The thing that gets weirder and weirder for me is the fact that he had apparently 40+ different massage therapists. Just keeping up with the massage schedules, locations, etc had to be a near full-time job.
This oddly makes me want to watch Mindhunter...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:56 PM 04-01-2021
That's the first good PR move I've seen by Hardin.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:28 PM 04-02-2021

HPD Statement #HouNews pic.twitter.com/s9DfEDZYsy

— Houston Police (@houstonpolice) April 2, 2021

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:39 PM 04-02-2021
Now Hardin wants to make threats to the accuser. I swear he’s the worlds worst attorney

Statement from Deshaun Watson’s attorney, Rusty Hardin, about the filing of a police report today concerning Watson: “We welcome this long overdue development. Now we will learn the identity of at least one accuser. We will fully cooperate with the Houston Police Department.”

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 2, 2021

[Reply]
TribalElder 04:45 PM 04-02-2021
He got traded to the sex offender registry
[Reply]
TEX 04:57 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Now Hardin wants to make threats to the accuser. I swear he’s the worlds worst attorney

:-)
How did you come up with THAT? He's not saying that at all.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:58 PM 04-02-2021
:-)
How did you come up with THAT? He's not saying that at all.
Penbrook thinks Deshaun should serve life in prison. He’s not that smart.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:58 PM 04-02-2021
Towel BJ is racist.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:01 PM 04-02-2021
Watson is worse than Bill Cosby!!

In a statement, attorney Tony Buzbee said other criminal complaints against Deshaun Watson “will follow ... in Houston and other jurisdictions and with other agencies.” He also says he filed case No. 22 against Watson on Friday. pic.twitter.com/RO9yvNQltx

— Aaron Reiss (@aaronjreiss) April 3, 2021

[Reply]
Page 53 of 71
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up