ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 71
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:23 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
This isn't going to end well for him.
Obviously the reputation is ruined. I don't know that it's kobe bad. I don't think it's tiger bad. But there's room for this to get way worse.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:15 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Ditto. Just doesn’t make sense. 100 chicks on any given night would hand him anything.

Nothing makes those random women any more trustworthy than these masseuses. This could actually be his attempt to mitigate risk of random women chasing him for money or extortion or wherever. He might have figured this was a more intimate, less risky way of getting with women, but maybe wrongly assumed they all read the tea leaves correctly.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:47 PM 03-19-2021
Sounds like a serial rapist/molester--If the allegations are true.

His career is over. He never wanted to play for the Texans again, be careful what you wish for.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:51 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Obviously the reputation is ruined. I don't know that it's kobe bad. I don't think it's tiger bad. But there's room for this to get way worse.
Ummmm if this stuff is true, then it dwarfs anything that Kobe or Tiger ever did.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:55 PM 03-19-2021
DeAndre Hopkins was traded because Easterby disapproved of him having baby mamas. This is the same guy who likely played a huge role in spying on Todd haley and leaking multiple storied about his pizza nights, swinging, and going out to concerts. Strangely this stories started leaking out just as the Chiefs were trying to boot him.

I agree it would take a total sociopath to do this. Can we rule out that culture stickler Easterby didn't want Watsons morals or that littlefinger Easterby saw Watson as a threat to his power? The worse Watson looks, the easier it is for Easterby to stay in power. Sometimes you have to play a little game and imagine the worst possible reason someone might do this.
Sounds right to me.

These Patriot Way douchebags are the fucking worst.

Apparently one of Belichick's horcruxes still survives in Houston.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:11 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Talk about dodging a bullet if you were one of the teams trying to trade for him.

A couple clubs very likely narrowly avoided a franchise crippling clusterfuck.

I wouldn’t even wish that on the Donkos....ummm yeah I would!

:-)
[Reply]
wazu 11:43 PM 03-19-2021
It’s beyond overwhelming at this point. Watson’s reputation is eviscerated. Closest comp I can think of would be Michael Vick.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:53 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What a load of shit.

Soooo tell him to stop. Did she do that? If so, and he kept trying to go for it by all means throw the book at him.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:38 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
I believe it's horseshit also, but I just can't see the benefit of a team risking totally burning their QB like this. It just doesn't make sense to me. That team is fucked up from the top down to the bottom.
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Why would the McNairs be involved? How does this benefit them?
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Why? So they can lose any trade value Watson has? Smart money would have been to have this happen after the trade
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Why would Houston be behind this?

If they were, then it would have made sense to trade him for a king's ransom, and THEN have the allegations come out. Now he's essentially worthless.

This stuff is nuts. He won't play in the league again at this rate. Guess we won't have to worry about Deshaun Watson anymore.

Holy moly.
When it was one girl I would give it a decent chance that Houston wanted to 1. Change the news cycle on how shitty they are and Watson would get out. And 2. Cool trade talks so they can keep him. They’ve been insistent from the beginning that he’s not getting traded. One could argue there is a Big Rape case here. Endure some bad PR he wins and everybody forgets about it.

But now that it’s 20, I find it unlikely Houston has anything to do with it.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:48 AM 03-20-2021
How many of the twenty heard about the "make serious cash" ad on facebook? No experience needed. Must be willing to state that you shit yourself.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:58 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
When it was one girl I would give it a decent chance that Houston wanted to 1. Change the news cycle on how shitty they are and Watson would get out. And 2. Cool trade talks so they can keep him. They’ve been insistent from the beginning that he’s not getting traded. One could argue there is a Big Rape case here. Endure some bad PR he wins and everybody forgets about it.

But now that it’s 20, I find it unlikely Houston has anything to do with it.
It seems a ton of people on here love the dude for some reason and just cant handle the fact that he is probably a spoiled ass bitch that can't take no for an answer.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:01 AM 03-20-2021
A 25 year old, top 5 QB's career is most likely over, and by all accounts is a complete creep. This is completely surreal. Nothing remotely like this has ever happened. Crazy.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:53 AM 03-20-2021
Yeah, I'm gonna need to see that thing called evi-daunce. Women are well aware of the double-standard and take advantage of it on a regular basis.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:04 AM 03-20-2021
DeAndre Hopkins was traded because Easterby disapproved of him having baby mamas. This is the same guy who likely played a huge role in spying on Todd haley and leaking multiple storied about his pizza nights, swinging, and going out to concerts. Strangely this stories started leaking out just as the Chiefs were trying to boot him.

I agree it would take a total sociopath to do this. Can we rule out that culture stickler Easterby didn't want Watsons morals or that littlefinger Easterby saw Watson as a threat to his power? The worse Watson looks, the easier it is for Easterby to stay in power. Sometimes you have to play a little game and imagine the worst possible reason someone might do this.
I thought they traded Hopkins because he and BOB didn’t get along plus they didn’t want to resign him?

Also, don’t you think a LOT of NFL players have baby mamas?

That doesn’t make any sense.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:36 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Yeah, I'm gonna need to see that thing called evi-daunce. Women are well aware of the double-standard and take advantage of it on a regular basis.
Innocent until proven guilty.

I will say that with the release of the text messages, this doesn’t seem as baseless as it originally did.

I don’t really care about the quantity of allegations. The legitimacy is what really matters.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 71
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up