ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 71
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:29 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Laremy Tunsil come on down
They might as well work with us on a trade, they're in complete abortion mode
[Reply]
Pants 03:29 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I still can’t understand how he can be so dumb to go online and search out random masseuses.
I don't understand why that's so difficult to understand? It seems like that's just what he's into. Some people have weird kinks. This is his.

I said in an earlier post that he probably does this ALL THE TIME. It was never an issue either until it just became one. :-)

We are now up to 20 accusers. I'm sure even more will follow now.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:32 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Havent followed this much, but it sounds like Deshaun thought he was buying some rub n tugs. Which, tbh, most masseuses that will go to your house and massage you naked are probably giving rub n tugs.
That's what I'm wondering. If it is, feel like this opens up pandoras box for athletes and sex workers, let alone the gazillion hook ups. depends on how bad these texts are. What's been released is far from damning but shows some potential for it. But also so much of this looks like Watson is being exploited. But if it's about gray area about Watson feeling this was part of the services or not... The nfl and pro sports will tread very lightly on that.
[Reply]
eDave 03:34 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That's what I'm wondering. If it is, feel like this opens up pandoras box for athletes and sex workers, let alone hook the gazillion hook ups. depends on how bad these texts are. What's been released is far from damning but shows some potential for it. But also so much of this looks like Watson is being exploited.
I'm thinking a lot of athletes are covering their tracks right now and we will see more of this. The landscape is wide open for more.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:56 PM 03-19-2021

I have no respect for guys who don't treat women right.

— Deshaun Watson (@deshaunwatson) March 3, 2012

[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:20 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
I don't understand why that's so difficult to understand? It seems like that's just what he's into. Some people have weird kinks. This is his.

I said in an earlier post that he probably does this ALL THE TIME. It was never an issue either until it just became one. :-)

We are now up to 20 accusers. I'm sure even more will follow now.

I understand the emotional and physical desire. That’s not the point which is why I said specifically how he could be so dumb. Because make no mistake, whether fair or not, it is dumb for someone in his position to do what he seems to have been doing with random internet strangers, even if his intentions were always pure.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:23 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Dude. Fuck off to DC.
And off he goes...
[Reply]
alpha_omega 04:24 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Up to 22 accusers now...
Holy cow...this story is moving fast.

Guess I wasn't paying attention...I still thought it was a single incident.
[Reply]
TEX 04:27 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Up to 22 accusers now...
Kind of hard for me to believe they're all legit. 22 now and last week at this time there were ZERO...:-)
I find it even harder to believe that he would put himself in this position in the first place. STUPID beyond belief.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:34 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Kind of hard for me to believe they're all legit. 22 now and last week at this time there were ZERO...:-)
I find it even harder to believe that he would put himself in this position in the first place.
Each instance has individualized merits, but the progression of the accusations doesn't necessarily indicate positively or negatively.

If these allegations are accurate, they are intimate one-on-one encounters, so there could be vast swathes of people with similar experiences who shook it off as a 'one-off thing no one else would believe' until more voices spoke up.

Of course, if some are fraudulent or overstated, obviously there is always the susceptibility of grifters grafting onto events with momentum.
[Reply]
jettio 04:37 PM 03-19-2021
Jaguars will probably figure that all Clemson QBs have problems.

Trevor Lawrence maybe going to the Jets after all.
[Reply]
eDave 04:44 PM 03-19-2021
People give scho shit for using a service sometimes but whatever you think about that, it's very professionally done and you don't have to worry about it.
I don't understand why a guy like Deshaun, Kraft, etc. can't just do that instead of using masseuses'. Is it a fetish or something?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:47 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
People give scho shit for using a service sometimes but whatever you think about that, it's very professionally done and you don't have to worry about it.
I don't understand why a guy like Deshaun, Kraft, etc. can't just do that instead of using masseuses'. Is it a fetish or something?
To be fair, I think it was implied that Kraft was paying for his dick to get an Indian rug burn.

Big difference between that and this.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:50 PM 03-19-2021
Wow- another disaster for the Texans. His trade value has plummeted in the past couple days.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:52 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
The Texans fall from 24-0 is astonishing
This. Ever since that brief moment when they were up 24-0 has been an absolute disaster for that franchise.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 71
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up