ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?
SAUTO 10:46 AM 02-22-2014
daughter is thinking of going...
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:48 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Certainly seemed to be heading that way.

I will admit though, mike_b has taken his lumps like a man. He started out defensive but then made a full apology and has remained contrite even apologizing for the defensive stuff he lead with. He hasn't exactly left the thread much to work with now and it will likely die off .. the bastard! :-)
No sir. I will not let it be so. I'll post on this motherfucker once a day for the rest of my life just because.

I'm a dickola canola.
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:49 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin:
I got kicked out of A&M, and had to do three years active duty in the Army to fulfill my ROTC contract. The reason I got kicked out was for telling the truth. Everybody that told the truth got kicked out and the people that lied got to graduate and get commissioned.

What got me kicked out was this. We were at the firing range shooting our weapons, and there was this big helium balloon floating over some business, frat party or who the hell knows what. So we all start shooting at it. Lottie Dottie every damn body was shooting at it. Big investigation the one's who told the truth got kicked out. The one's who lied got to become officers.
Don't ask don't tell?
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 08:51 PM 02-22-2014
Mike, do you have a sister that could be an indentured sex friend to Sauto and his crew?
[Reply]
TimBone 08:52 PM 02-22-2014
I got kicked out of A&M, and had to do three years active duty in the Army to fulfill my ROTC contract. The reason I got kicked out was for telling the truth. Everybody that told the truth got kicked out and the people that lied got to graduate and get commissioned.

What got me kicked out was this. We were at the firing range shooting our weapons, and there was this big helium balloon floating over some business, frat party or who the hell knows what. So we all start shooting at it. Lottie Dottie every damn body was shooting at it. Big investigation the one's who told the truth got kicked out. The one's who lied got to become officers.
Sounds like you got kicked out for being unsafe at a firing range.
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 08:53 PM 02-22-2014
Maybe he could post like a bunch of really positive reviews. He could his grandpa and mom to write some reviews also.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:54 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
WEIRD.
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 08:56 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
Thirty one years and still going in the military, I've been in unsafe conditions numerous times. Especially while hunting the Taliban and others during fourteen deployments.
[Reply]
GordonGekko 08:58 PM 02-22-2014
Thirty one years and still going in the military, I've been in unsafe conditions numerous times. Especially while hunting the Taliban and others during fourteen deployments.
Damn, that's both awesome and frightening.
[Reply]
DallasChief 09:15 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by DallasChief:
If you are truly sorry, why don't you paypal Jasons Auto 100 dollars as a gesture of good faith. It will probably make up for the customers who decided to choose a different auto shop after reading your review about his company.
Originally Posted by Dick Bull:
I doubt it would make up for lost customers. I'm sure one lost job costs him more than that.
Yea but it is more than words. Anyone can say I'm sorry. Its easy to say peace when on your back. This would be a gesture more than words and show he really is sorry. That truly sucks he did that, there's been times where I didn't go to a place based on a review.
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 09:18 PM 02-22-2014
I just hope he doesn't commit suicide for what he did.
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 09:21 PM 02-22-2014
Him, his grandpa and mom should all get sandwich board signs and write apologies on them and stand in front of Sauto's business.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 PM 02-22-2014
Sauto is so cool.

I would buy him a drink.
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 09:25 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Douche Baggins:
Sauto is so cool.

I would buy him a drink.
I want to write him a good review. Maybe mike could shoot me the link.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:31 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
yeah nothing to say for yourself?

totally pussy move dude. I don't even remember a post of yours. funny that your pussy self felt the need to bash me online.

bitch
Don't worry bro, I got your back. Bitch-slap the pussy...

Well played sir, well played!
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:32 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by DallasChief:
Yea but it is more than words. Anyone can say I'm sorry. Its easy to say peace when on your back. This would be a gesture more than words and show he really is sorry. That truly sucks he did that, there's been times where I didn't go to a place based on a review.
Anymore I count on reviews but very seldom do I use a single review or even a couple. I base it on a percentage of happy campers. With a small business that doesn't do a tremendous amount of internet sales a few bad ones can do a great deal of harm.

I agree with what you are saying. There needs to be a lot more invested than a "my bad, sorry." At least approach the apology with the same vigor that was used to do the harm.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up