ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Wow, what a weekend .....
royr17 05:26 PM 01-17-2005
That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:11 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
Oh and this isnt my 1st girlfriend.

You playboy.
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:13 PM 01-17-2005
Actually, I've though about that too, and I dont think it would be a good idea to tell her about the site. Period.

You would be smart not to tell her about this site. Good thinking.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:14 PM 01-17-2005
Ok...I just got done reading this thread. I'll offer the few tidbits of advice I have ,which have probably already been said, but what the hell.

1. Don't get TOO excited. Things may seem great now that you've met her and all, but it seems you may be moving too fast.

2. If you keep acting like she is the greatest thing since sliced bread, she will have "hand". You want to have "hand" in the relationship. Meaning, you control the flow. Don't come off acting desperate.

3. Don't produce any Roy IV's. I'm sure Roy II wouldn't appreciate that.
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:14 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I think you're in love with gochiefs.

Seriously. Why in the **** would you post this?

This is funnier then sh*t!
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:17 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
No, you love him. It's perfectly obvious on this thread.

Please excuse me while I got eat dinner and come up with a cute name for you and gochiefs.

:-) + :-) = :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:19 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by GoatCheese:
Don't be embarrassed, love. Whoever this new girl is, she can't possibly hold a candle to all the quality time we've spent together.

This is bringing a tear to my eye.
[Reply]
Jenson71 07:25 PM 01-17-2005
To answer Phil's question, I've seen 4 movies this weekend:
The Age of Innocence
12 Angry Men
Collateral
Fahrenheit 451
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:25 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:

Don't listen to this guy. Children are the greatest thing in the world. Make Roy IV your next goal!!!
[Reply]
Phobia 07:28 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
To answer Phil's question, I've seen 4 movies this weekend:
The Age of Innocence
12 Angry Men
Collateral
Fahrenheit 451
It was a rhetorical question, virJenson Since you've made your peace with Roy, I'll back off. You should buy a lotto ticket with this kind of luck.
[Reply]
bogie 07:31 PM 01-17-2005
I'm sorry royr17 has left. I'm concerned he's going to get his heart broken. Is it me, or is he making WAY to big of a deal out of this one meeting. I don't want to bust his bubble and maybe this gal is terrific for him. I think he needs to slow way, way, way down. The long distance thing alone is working against him.
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:31 PM 01-17-2005
I thought Collateral was very good. One movie i seen yesterday, which was god awful, was "I Robot". That was bad. Will Smith needs to get out of the character of the smart aleck cop.
[Reply]
Jenson71 07:32 PM 01-17-2005
The Age of Innocence is one of Marty's most underrated. The book is great too, but it's not for everyone.
[Reply]
royr17 07:32 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Ok...I just got done reading this thread. I'll offer the few tidbits of advice I have ,which have probably already been said, but what the hell.

1. Don't get TOO excited. Things may seem great now that you've met her and all, but it seems you may be moving too fast.

2. If you keep acting like she is the greatest thing since sliced bread, she will have "hand". You want to have "hand" in the relationship. Meaning, you control the flow. Don't come off acting desperate.

Oh good lord, im not ready for that yet, i dont want any kids until im about 24 to 25 years old.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:37 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
The Age of Innocence is one of Marty's most underrated. The book is great too, but it's not for everyone.
Did you just call Martin Scorsese, "Marty?"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:38 PM 01-17-2005
Oh good lord, im not ready for that yet, i dont want any kids until im about 24 to 25 years old.
Remember, the best birth control is the pull out method.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up