ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?
SAUTO 12:57 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
have I ever worked on your car before mike bartmess?
BTW I know the answer to this question, and you do too, Michael bartmess, just wondering why you would leave reviews online like I had. total bitch move. fucking pussy
[Reply]
mike_b_284 01:12 PM 02-22-2014
have I ever worked on your car before mike bartmess?
I don't know jason judd, have I?
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:14 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by mike_b_284:
I don't know jason judd, have I?
no you haven't bitch.

see it doesn't bother me one bit that you say my name, im open to people knowing me, hell I use the shop name as my user name...

I don't need to bitch out and hide behind a computer and some reviews.

you are a bitch and a pussy and would never say anything to my face.

bitch
[Reply]
greatgooglymoogly 11:47 AM 02-22-2014
Texas A&M is enormous - 50,000+ students on campus. It's the kind of place that can swallow a young person whole if they're not careful. I don't know about the program you describe, but every major employer in Houston scours the university.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 12:06 PM 02-22-2014
There are excellent Forage and Rangeland programs. But if she is serious about it, depending on career goals she will need to get focused on at least a MS. I have a good friend who did his Phd at College Station in Rangeland ecology. I work some with a guy who has his BS/MS from Kentucky and did his Phd at Iowa State. His degrees are Forage production with most of his work on grass and grazing management to maximize production efficiency.

KState is good as an undergrad program for sure. Texas Tech as well as A and M. Kentucky has been doing some really great work in Forage and Range management.

She has a number of career paths open to her. Ranch management, if she has enough Animal Science to match up. USDA in research. BLM managing Federal lands, Commercial Company Research, and sales for suppliers to the range business.

Its a interesting field. You have opportunity to deal with livestock, wildlife, the rangelands, native species, invasive species management, forestry, and a wide range of individuals and agencies both federal and state.
[Reply]
AndChiefs 12:16 PM 02-22-2014
I graduated from there two years ago. Not in that area though so I don't have much knowledge of what she could expect in that program.
[Reply]
mike_b_284 12:32 PM 02-22-2014
I also looked at Kstate's conservation biology program. Ended up here for the lady's job.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:34 PM 02-22-2014
One of my best buds (who is a Missouri Circuit Judge) sent his son there this year. His kid likes it a lot, and my friend thinks its a great campus and environment.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12:49 PM 02-22-2014
Cult
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:58 PM 02-22-2014
oh and I knew you were just fucking stupid enough to out yourself.

goddamn pussy and a fucking idiot too.
[Reply]
greatgooglymoogly 12:59 PM 02-22-2014

[Reply]
SAUTO 01:00 PM 02-22-2014
sorry to the guys who actually tried to give me good advice, I feel bad about using you.

BTW she's going and been accepted to k state.

fuck Michael bartmess though, he's a bitch and should be banned.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 01:02 PM 02-22-2014
sorry to the guys who actually tried to give me good advice, I feel bad about using you.

BTW she's going and been accepted to k state.

fuck Michael bartmess though, he's a bitch and should be banned.
How drunk are you?
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:06 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss:
How drunk are you?
not fucking drunk

at all. in fact been working all day.

pissed that a preacher comes in and asks me about the reviews online when he was picking up his car, my wife took one look at the reviewer and said it came from here and I thought she was fucking nuts.

she isn't, she was totally right.
[Reply]
alnorth 01:08 PM 02-22-2014
There are other schools with good ag programs, if she really wants to go then so be it. Texas A&M is really, really weird. Their pretend-army doofuses are kinda embarrassing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up