ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Any update on Willie Gay's status?
chop 05:52 PM 09-27-2021
I can't seem to find any news on his status, so I was wondering if any of you have any information on his status?
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:00 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol YOU have stuck your big nose in my business the last two or three times because you can't handle the fact that I clowned you over Fortson AND Gordon..and because you got PUNKED twice your little feelings are still hurt.. :-) .

As for the silly rep stuff that I don't give a crap about..it's all in your head..but it clearly BOTHERS you which is freaking HILARIOUS...keep :-) b*tch!! :-)
So you thumbed down my post like a little sissy bitch because it makes you feel better, then you were so bothered by my post that you came back a few minutes later to drag your stank pussy across this thread some more?

Ooooof.....that's pretty bad gurl. Get a grip of yourself, you're just making yourself look even more like a loser, as if that were possible.

The worst part is that your little self proclaimed badge of honor regarding Fortson is completely made up. I mean, you made up an argument i never made. I asked you to show your proof and you couldn't because it doesn't exist, and then your made up lie is the one thing you hang your hat on?

That's....really sad i guess?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:15 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So you thumbed down my post like a little sissy bitch because it makes you feel better, then you were so bothered by my post that you came back a few minutes later to drag your stank pussy across this thread some more?

Ooooof.....that's pretty bad gurl. Get a grip of yourself, you're just making yourself look even more like a loser, as if that were possible.

The worst part is that your little self proclaimed badge of honor regarding Fortson is completely made up. I mean, you made up an argument i never made. I asked you to show your proof and you couldn't because it doesn't exist, and then your made up lie is the one thing you hang your hat on?

That's....really sad i guess?
You mean this prick is STILL crying over being thumbed down? :-) BWAHAHAHAHA i knew you were bothered but dang this is getting SERIOUS now :-) .Newsflash moron..i'm not the only one around here who thinks you're a deluded idiot....so go :-) to someone who gives a damn about your pathetic rep obsessions!!..it's boring.. :-)

And lol well done for not mentioning Gordon because you know you look like an utter CLOWN over that one :-) .
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:19 PM 10-01-2021
You mean this prick is STILL crying over being thumbed down? :-) BWAHAHAHAHA i knew you were bothered but dang this is getting SERIOUS now :-) .Newsflash moron..i'm not the only one around here who thinks you're a deluded idiot....so go :-) to someone who gives a damn about your pathetic rep obsessions!!..it's boring.. :-)

And lol well done for not mentioning Gordon because you know you look like an utter CLOWN over that one :-) .
Are you still crying?

:-) take some meds, gurl.

No one even reads that shit you post. You're the most worthless poster here. All you do cry and rage and say the same shit over and over and over and over...

PSSSST....NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY....

Here comes another thumbs down....:-), stalking posts like a jaded ex GF on social media....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:41 PM 10-01-2021
Detox clearly woke up this morning looking to throw hands, . . . starting dustups errywherr.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:49 PM 10-01-2021
He's still Willie Gay.

Willie, Willie Gay.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:49 PM 10-01-2021

The clown talk is pretty ironic coming from the biggest active clown on this board.

I know I'm not the most well-liked person here by a few but honestly is there a single person on this board who values anything this sad sack-of-shit says?
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:00 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Detox clearly woke up this morning looking to throw hands, . . . starting dustups errywherr.
Hahaha, nah this chick has been crushing on me since training camp. Like an elementary school girl that's crushin' on a boy but doesn't know how to express her feelings so she chases him around the yard punching him in the arm? Yea, this is like one of those.

You know how it is when a poster so badly wants to be accepted by the community that he thinks lashing out at long tenured members will somehow earn him some sort of respect. We've seen this type many times before.

Eventually he'll learn to calm the fuck down and stop trying so hard. But until then imma have my fun making him mash his braces while he wigs out on his keyboard :-).

Ever since TaQo adios'd himself i've been in need of some new panties to twist. Looks like i got my mark.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:03 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
The clown talk is pretty ironic coming from the biggest active clown on this board.

I know I'm not the most well-liked person here by a few but honestly is there a single person on this board who values anything this sad sack-of-shit says?
Careful, he's gonna show you! Here comes a thumbs down! That'll learn ya!

**EDIT**

Too late, looks like he's already expressed his rage :-)
[Reply]
jettio 06:04 PM 10-01-2021

You might be the most well-liked among those that have avatars turned on. I can't imagine anybody beefing with you no matter what you post if avatars are on.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:09 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
You might be the most well-liked among those that have avatars turned on. I can't imagine anybody beefing with you no matter what you post if avatars are on.
Being a Royals fan it's tough, but baby Patrick is worth it.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:09 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Are you still crying?

:-) take some meds, gurl.

No one even reads that shit you post. You're the most worthless poster here. All you do cry and rage and say the same shit over and over and over and over...

PSSSST....NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY....

Here comes another thumbs down....:-), stalking posts like a jaded ex GF on social media....
"No-one even reads the shit you post"...."no-one cares what you say"....meanwhile you'te READING what i say and CRYING over it? :-) DOES THIS THICK PIECE OF GARBAGE EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW UTTERLY DUMB HE SOUNDS BY THOSE TWO STATEMENTS ALONE? SMH HE'S THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:16 PM 10-01-2021

Who are you again? Oh yeah that phoney suns fan who was trying to talk big until your team got wacked..lol take your fairweather ass elsewhere bro and stop trying to play "captain save a dunce"....detard is too dumb to be saved!! :-)..and when i give a sh*t about being "hated" around here i'll send you a postcard..till then suck a banana and keep it moving sin :-) .
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 11:34 PM 10-01-2021
WTF is this thread? Get a room, guys.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:42 PM 10-01-2021
I stumbled forward on a squat 3 weeks ago and think I gave myself turf toe. I can walk and hike, but if I lean a little too far forward and put too much weight on the ball of my foot, I get a twinge of pain. No way in hell I could play linebacker right now.

It's weird because it can go a week w/o me even noticing it. So this is not a thing that heals quickly on its own.

I will keep the thread updated on my progress.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:57 PM 10-01-2021
Gay is the new Brokie Croyle of the defense.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up