ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
ModSocks 02:33 PM 03-31-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It's hard to believe that Reid/Veach are all set at WR before the draft.

Even if it's not Dhop/OBJ something else has to be considered. Especially when FA WR's were going for significantly reduced contracts.
Well, believe it. There's nothing left in F/A.

It's either OBJ/Hopkins or on to the draft.

And i doubt OBJ is in any rush to sign. Matter of fact, i don't expect him to sign anywhere till after the draft.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:47 PM 03-31-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It's hard to believe that Reid/Veach are all set at WR before the draft.

Even if it's not Dhop/OBJ something else has to be considered. Especially when FA WR's were going for significantly reduced contracts.
Why? If Veach/Reid like their guys better, why spend the money?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:42 AM 03-31-2023
Brokedick Appreciation Month is coming to a close
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:35 PM 03-31-2023
I would like to go into the year with DHop or OBJ, then draft a rookie with the first selection. I'd really like us to push all in on a 5 year phenom receiver to pair with Patrick for the next leg of his career. You put a young Devante Adams, DHop, or Mike Evans with Patrick and Kelce, I'm okay with them giving up draft capital to make it happen. It just depends if you see a Devante, DHop or Evans in this draft, or if it's a bunch of Skyy Moores and Mecole Hardmans.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:05 PM 04-03-2023
Dude on another forum I'm on just posted a thread teasing that OBJ will likely be signing with KC within the next 24 hours, and when asked he said he's connected to an "A+ source with the team."

Could be an entire crock of shit, and an "Okay gang" situation. But thought I'd pass it along in here just in case.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:09 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Dude on another forum I'm on just posted a thread teasing that OBJ will likely be signing with KC within the next 24 hours, and when asked he said he's connected to an "A+ source with the team."

Could be an entire crock of shit, and an "Okay gang" situation. But thought I'd pass it along in here just in case.
Wow Oh GIFfrom Wow GIFs

[Reply]
Chargem 03:16 PM 04-03-2023
Dude on another forum I'm on just posted a thread teasing that OBJ will likely be signing with KC within the next 24 hours,
Did the Bengals see him practice and cut him already?!
[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:16 PM 04-03-2023

What forum? Got a link?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:18 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
What forum? Got a link?
C'mon now, that's like asking Adam Schefter to give up his sources.
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:20 PM 04-03-2023

Dude.......On3 isn't a legit source :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 04:21 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Is Dante?...
[Reply]
Dante84 04:39 PM 04-03-2023

I hear you, though I feel like I appropriately followed CP rumor-sharing protocol:

- Didn't gussy it up
- Warned it could be bullshit
- In this particular situation, dropped it into an already existing thread as it didn't warrant it's own.

Originally Posted by Rausch:
Is Dante?...
Unsure what this means; daddy's just a messenger.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:29 PM 04-03-2023
Wait, is this the user name of the poster in the other forum or something? Lol
[Reply]
Dante84 06:53 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wait, is this the user name of the poster in the other forum or something? Lol
That’s the other forum. Random user.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:04 PM 04-03-2023

He has less than 24hrs to be, or not to be a crock of shit.

Let's hope he becomes a crock of shit.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Up