ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 38
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Dante84 07:46 PM 03-10-2023

Teams represented at Odell Beckham Jr.'s private workout in Arizona today included the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens, per source.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) March 10, 2023

Everybody almost ran out after this one… ������ @obj pic.twitter.com/Lya6wg7wuN

— Prince Amukamara (@PrinceAmukamara) March 11, 2023

Odell Beckham Jr showing off the hands and the speed for several NFL teams in the private workout today in Arizona.

Looks pretty good running after undergoing ACL surgery last year.pic.twitter.com/t1ZITirzRK

— Doug Rush (@TheDougRush) March 11, 2023

Talked to a few people who attended Odell Beckham's workout. One noted how noticeably muscular Beckham looks now, likening him to a combination of Saquon Barkley and Deebo Samuel. Another said Beckham is simply a gifted athlete and that hasn't changed. Explosion was there.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:52 AM 03-23-2023
It is funny to see all these players jumping at the NY Jets with the intention that Aaron Rodgers is going to be their QB. Green Bay could mess with so many FAs at this point by keeping him one more year and saying the Jets offer just wasn't good enough.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:50 AM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
When Corey Davis is moved they'll create some room.
Yeah, the Jets have some avenues to create room but also would need to make room to add Aaron Rodgers, too.

I just don't think they can come in and double-up KC's money. Maybe offer him a bit more, but not substantially more (and shoot, he's clued in on taxes apparently.... point out the tax rate differences between Missouri and New York).
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:55 AM 03-23-2023
Looking forward to Jets implosion.
[Reply]
ARROW2 10:04 AM 03-23-2023
FUCK ODELIA!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:07 AM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
It is funny to see all these players jumping at the NY Jets with the intention that Aaron Rodgers is going to be their QB. Green Bay could mess with so many FAs at this point by keeping him one more year and saying the Jets offer just wasn't good enough.
It goes to show you how stupid Green Bay is that all these dudes wanna play with Rodgers and they never even tried to sign anyone.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:23 AM 03-23-2023
I dont see any room for OBJ on the Jets, even after they dump Corey Davis.

Wilson is the clear #1, they paid Lazard at the top of the FA market. At the least he is a well paid #2. Mecole got decent money too so he's in the mix as a 3-4.

OBJ going to be a 3-4 also? I dont think so...

They dont even have Rodgers locked up yet?

OR he could come here and be #1.

We know he likes the big market so they have that, we know he and Rodgers are buds so they have that too.

We have Mahomes, Andy and the best chance at a Superbowl!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:26 AM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I dont see any room for OBJ on the Jets, even after they dump Corey Davis.

Wilson is the clear #1, they paid Lazard at the top of the FA market. At the least he is a well paid #2. Mecole got decent money too so he's in the mix as a 3-4.

OBJ going to be a 3-4 also? I dont think so...

They dont even have Rodgers locked up yet?

OR he could come here and be #1.

We know he likes the big market so they have that, we know he and Rodgers are buds so they have that too.

We have Mahomes, Andy and the best chance at a Superbowl!
It doesn't work that way, teams mix and match WR all the time now they'd have 4 guys that can play and be used in different spots for what suits them.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:26 PM 03-23-2023
Jets-Chiefs AFCC?
[Reply]
scho63 01:57 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I think his motivating factors are:

1) Money
2) Targets
3) Chance to win/get attention
1) MONEY
2) MONEY
3) MONEY
4) SOCIAL AND MEDIA ATTENTION

:-)
[Reply]
Otter 01:59 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Jets-Chiefs AFCC?
Other teams QBs.

We should all be painfully aware of the futility of that track of thought.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:59 PM 03-23-2023
It doesn't work that way, teams mix and match WR all the time now they'd have 4 guys that can play and be used in different spots for what suits them.
It's a lot of mouths to feed and a lot of resources in one offseason no matter how you put it.

And this is a team that's still going to run the football a lot more than a team like the Chiefs or Bills.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:02 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's a lot of mouths to feed and a lot of resources in one offseason no matter how you put it.

And this is a team that's still going to run the football a lot more than a team like the Chiefs or Bills.
I don't think they're gonna get worked up about Allen Lazards targets.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:04 PM 03-23-2023
I don't think they're gonna get worked up about Allen Lazards targets.
It's not about getting worked up, but they paid him like a guy who's going to get WR2 targets.

Just feels like overkill for a team with other needs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:30 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's not about getting worked up, but they paid him like a guy who's going to get WR2 targets.

Just feels like overkill for a team with other needs.
Meh. Wilson and OBJ would be their WR1 and WR2. Lazard could be 3 and play in the slot or back up OBJ, or both. Or put Hardman there. Not sure Lazard is a big upgrade over Hardman in any particular way, certainly Hardman has a huge edge in speed and the ability to generate TDs in the RZ.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:46 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Meh. Wilson and OBJ would be their WR1 and WR2. Lazard could be 3 and play in the slot or back up OBJ, or both. Or put Hardman there. Not sure Lazard is a big upgrade over Hardman in any particular way, certainly Hardman has a huge edge in speed and the ability to generate TDs in the RZ.
Again, you're missing the point. They just paid Lazard like a guy who's going to be a WR2, not a fucking backup.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 38
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up