ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 94
« First < 38788485868788 89909192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:55 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You go to hell!!! You go to hell and you die!!!

[Reply]
Mecca 01:56 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Thompson is hardly a lock.

Probably needs a redshirt year.
I seriously doubt they cut him to make a spot, I could see him not dressing on gamedays for a period but a cut?

They have zero other rushers like him and having a lanky bendy speed guy coming off the edge on passing downs just gives them another look.

The Chiefs currently have 6 guys that can lineup at DE and none of them are the same, that can't be fun for an OT.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:57 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
GO AWAY, FRANK CLARK!

YOU AND I TOGETHER CAN GO OUT AS WINNERS!

I CAN'T GO THROUGH ANOTHER SEASON FORCED TO DEFEND YOU BECAUSE I STARTED THIS ****ING THREAD!
Suck it up for the good of the team.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:57 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Like if you wanna tell me to sign Shelby Harris, sure I can find a DT roster spot but we likely already have 5 DE's making the roster so where is Clarks spot?
Karlaftis, Uzomah, Danna.......
Omenihu is a DL the way they have talked. He is going to be a DE that will be used a lot on the inside on rushing downs and in situations.
BJ Thompson is a developmental if he makes the roster he is like a PS call up situation.
Not sure if Kaindoh and Herring are more than PS depth, break glass in emergency types.

DT is Jones, Nnadi, Wharton, Coburn....
Do Wise, Cowart, Hoskins even make the PS?

Maybe there is room for one more DE in that kind of scenario.

Spags loves the NASCAR package.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:59 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Karlaftis, Uzomah, Danna.......
Omenihu is a DL the way they have talked. He is going to be a DE that will be used a lot on the inside on rushing downs and in situations.
BJ Thompson is a developmental if he makes the roster he is like a PS call up situation.
Not sure if Kaindoh and Herring are more than PS depth, break glass in emergency types.

DT is Jones, Nnadi, Wharton, Coburn....
Do Wise, Cowart, Hoskins even make the PS?

Maybe there is room for one more DE in that kind of scenario.
Omenihu is going to be a starting end...either way like I could easily replace Nnadi cause he blows. Those 5 ends not so much cause I don't think they wanna just cut BJ Thompson.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:01 PM 05-08-2023
If we feel like signing washed up brokedick DL with behavioral issues, why not just go sign Suh?

He actually has a role here.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:01 PM 05-08-2023
If we feel like signing washed up brokedick DL with behavioral issues, why not just go sign Suh?

If people want an end you should go sign Ngakoue, he at least throws up sack production.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:05 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If people want an end you should go sign Ngakoue, he at least throws up sack production.
The story is that Cullen specifically interviewed Thompson and went through his tape. And it was Cullen that 'pounded the table' to get him. I wouldn't be surprised if Thompson was probably closer to a 6th rounder on their board but Cullen had some sway to get him drafted sooner.

I think we're gonna see Thompson play meaningful snaps this year. The consensus belief that he's gonna get redshirted doesn't fly for me.

I simply don't see room on the roster for another DE because Thompson's gonna be active a gameday by October, IMO.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:06 PM 05-08-2023
DJ is hearing some music right about now

[Reply]
Mecca 02:07 PM 05-08-2023
The story is that Cullen specifically interviewed Thompson and went through his tape. And it was Cullen that 'pounded the table' to get him. I wouldn't be surprised if Thompson was probably closer to a 6th rounder on their board but Cullen had some sway to get him drafted sooner.

I think we're gonna see Thompson play meaningful snaps this year. The consensus belief that he's gonna get redshirted doesn't fly for me.

I simply don't see room on the roster for another DE because Thompson's gonna be active a gameday by October, IMO.
That's what I think too, a guy coming off the edge with his measurables gives them something they haven't had.

The only spot where I think there is a possibility of a moves is DT..Shelby Harris come on down.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:10 PM 05-08-2023

Yannick Ngakuoe brings a complementary skillset that currently only the rookies do. I know you'd be on board with adding an experienced outside speed rusher...
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:11 PM 05-08-2023
Suh has just 3.5 sacks in the last four playoff runs he's been a part of and just 3 TFLs. Pass.

Frank has 10 sacks and 14 TFLs in his last four playoff runs.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:29 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Suh has just 3.5 sacks in the last four playoff runs he's been a part of and just 3 TFLs. Pass.

The ONLY reason you'd bring Suh in here is to eat space on the line and free up Jones from the double and triple teams from time to time.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:32 PM 05-08-2023
You go to hell!!! You go to hell and you die!!!
Not even to help develop FAU and play significant minutes in the playoffs?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:32 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

And there we go. Come on Frank ,sign that contract. We give you 1 mil per sack and 2 mil per playoff sack
[Reply]
Page 88 of 94
« First < 38788485868788 89909192 > Last »
Up