ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 88
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:28 PM 01-29-2022
Brady will drag it out until he has an ESPN Plus special dedicated to his retirement.

Drama queen.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:28 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Brady will drag it out until he has an ESPN Plus special dedicated to his retirement.

Drama queen.
And CP will be all in the drama.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:31 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nothing bruises CPs vagina more than Brady
Not Brittany or Jackson?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:37 PM 01-29-2022
Kraft wants to trade for his rights. In case he wants to play again someday(trade them Mac Jones).
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:40 PM 01-29-2022

Can confirm that I texted Tom Brady and he didn’t text me back.

— Matt Cassel (@M_Cassel16)
January 29, 2022

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:42 PM 01-29-2022
He's probably just going to Bosley again for some more hair plugs and wants to go off the grid for a couple months until his scalp incision heals.

He'll resurface with some team right around the start of training camp. Maybe Bezos buys the Donks and brings Brady and Rodgers in for dual quarterback "super team" to try to break the 13 game losing streak to the defending Super Bowl champion 2022 KC Chiefs.
[Reply]
gblowfish 05:42 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tommy Bitch and his fame mooching dad need to go away.

Does Tom french kiss his dad too?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:44 PM 01-29-2022

Never figured Cassel for a jokester LOL
[Reply]
Frazod 06:04 PM 01-29-2022

:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:26 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Miami had 19 in year 2020, in 16 games. Pittsburgh had 19 in 17 games. Tampa bay got 27 in 20 games. You are splitting hairs. Nobody asked to compare what we had/have btw, you're now adding things in that don't matter to the conversation.

Lol I love how you disregard how Tampa Bay only got 12 this last season and now point that RTP bullshit because if you get close to him you get a flag.

You are clearly biased since you are now inferring that Defensive players won't get near brady when trying to get a sack because "refs will flag them". You're a moron. Everyone and their mother is trying to sack the GOAT. Be mad at me for calling him the GOAT, better be mad at Mahomes & tyreek too then since they just tweeted hes the goat, along with half the NFL community of personnel that actually matter unlike you and I.

And again, you're just throwing out random shit, with no actual conversation to be had. You're just shit talking and upset because the big bad Brady's buccaneers set the DPI for 2020 and not someone else.

Like I tell all my buddies, success breeds haters, and you're one of them. We will have PLENTY of them near the end of Mahomes' Career.

We are now hosting 4 straight AFC championships (never done before) You don't think people are gonna get sick of seeing us in the big game every year and rooting against us and nit picking every single call and play that goes our way?? You're just salty.

EDIT: Oh yeah makes more sense to have the rams win in their new stadium than to send the GOAT off with his 8th ring into retirement. You're right, the rams stadium is a much better talking point & selling point.
Jesus, you’re a buttfucking moron. Let me guess, last years SB was called fairly as well? Keep Brady’s dick in your mouth.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:45 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Does Tom french kiss his dad too?

[Reply]
Rasputin 06:47 PM 01-29-2022
disturbing

https://t.co/up8V6LmD5w&quot; / Twitter"/>
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:51 PM 01-29-2022

Cassel has been hilarious in retirement.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 07:02 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I couldn't agree more. He propped as the best ever just based on rings. The result doesn't tell the whole story if you look clearly at how things happened. Why isn't Bill Russel the GOAT? He has 11 rings. Why isn't Kareem the GOAT? He has 6. They don't pass the eye test. Brady doesn't pass my eye test compared to guys like Montana and Marino or Elway. Certainly not with Mahomes. I have watched them all play their careers from the start. No chance in hell Brady is the best. Montana's 4 are better than Bradys 7. He played better and did more to win the games. Defense and cheating and refs didn't carry him.
I begrudgingly give Montana his due but even if deflategate and sypgate helped the Patriots... which I believe is BS, Montana and Niners helped a ton more with how they usurped the salary cap. Their owner would pay players on the side and that helps explain why they sometimes had awesome depth and not just at QB with Young backing up Montana.

Watch half of the Patriots games for the 3 years before Brady arrived to get some idea of the trend of the team and the ability level of the players. And then just watch his entire first season after their 100 million dollar QB Bledsoe got hurt.

If you do that and are honest, you will understand why Brady is so great. The guy is underrated since everyone is looking for a 6"5 QB that runs like Usain Bolt but throws the ball like Jeff George. It doesn't matter if you can throw the ball 1000 yards if you can't make the correct decisions quickly and throw accurately into tight windows with consistency.

Brady didn't have the Jeff George arm but he could still throw it about 73 yards accurately on an injured ankle. That is more than good enough when most QB's including Brady rarely throw the ball over 60 yards.

The only thing the guy that was lacking was running ability outside of the pocket and that is a double edged sword since the most effective running by a quarterback is stepping up into the pocket and running that way. Well that style of play deployed by Cam Newton/Josh Allen is liable to get the QB hurt. All other running may still be a positive on balance but it has more negatives associated with it than average fan realizes since when you start running, it is harder to see down the field and sometimes you run into a sack/worse opportunity.

Some Brady haters like to suggest he was a statue in the pocket. That is like the furthest thing from the truth. Bledsoe was fairly statuesque in the pocket, Brady had very good and not just good pocket mobility. He must have practiced the movements so religiously they became 2nd nature.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:12 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
If you do that and are honest, you will understand why Brady is so great.
If you watch the AFCCG against the Jaguars...and are honest...you'll see why Brady is "great."..it's his entire legacy summed up it one game.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 88
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up