ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 710 of 3903
« First < 210610660700706707708709710 71171271371472076081012101710 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
stevieray 08:12 PM 03-24-2020
You guys are talking about people who have lost their lives like you were counting M&M's..and are just convinced you get to keep counting an endless supply.
[Reply]
eDave 08:13 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He is jealous you are better looking and pulling more poon
We look similar. Good looking dude.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:14 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So Pete and Ringleader going back and forth doesn't bother you a bit? 10x more than me and Donger? Got it.
Yeah Pete has been going at it with damn near everybody and I have mentioned it as well.
I have only been in this thread 3 or 4 times today. Every time I have been in here today, if it was not the first post it was on the first page of posts, you and Donger were going at it. This time he is not online and you are taking a cheap shot when he is not around.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:14 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I already answered your question. But again, the math is not as simple as you are making it out to be. There is a finite number of people "at risk". We are increasing the number of ventilators. We are social distancing. We are locking things down.

Your math is not accounting for any of that or at least it doesn't appear to be.
We have way more than enough data to determine trends. You are absolutely right that there are a lot of variables. The overall numbers are sufficient to account for most of what you’re pointing out.

I used the math in a post yesterday to come to a daily number of 216 yesterday. It was 206. Tomorrow the math says 341. I guess we’ll see.

Again, I hope you’re the one who’s right!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:14 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
We look similar. Good looking dude.
Def. I bet both of your guys veins pop during sex causing a faster orgasm for your partner. Obviously I'm not a scientist so this is impossible for me to prove.
[Reply]
O.city 08:15 PM 03-24-2020
https://twitter.com/R_H_Ebright/stat...236691969?s=20

Some good work on a drug to pair with remdesivir

Could be very positive
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:15 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You have absolutely no way of knowing that. For you to even to begin to know that you would have to know the exact number of people who are infected, asymptomatic or otherwise, and you don't. None of us do.
This is what people smarter than me say. Although you can look at every country, when they went on lockdown, and what the trend was. If you can point to an example where this isn’t a fact I’m happy to be proven wrong.
[Reply]
eDave 08:16 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We will see the dawn together, brother.
Love you bud. You're an easy target is all.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:16 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
advocating for the mass death of Americans as a good thing? Really? :-)
Hear me out as I make an ass out of myself, I'm not saying anyone's life should be considered greater than another's. I'm just saying there are people in this world who wouldn't be a great loss...

Now hear me out because I know I'm losing you; people you know, I'm sure you can come up with a few, would probably be better in a cemetery than actual existence.

Keep in mind this is all in a humorous state of mind and I hope you take no offense, I was just trying and (apparently failing) to add some levity to a dark situation
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:17 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yeah Pete has been going at it with damn near everybody and I have mentioned it as well.
I have only been in this thread 3 or 4 times today. Every time I have been in here today, if it was not the first post it was on the first page of posts, you and Donger were going at it. This time he is not online and you are taking a cheap shot when he is not around.
I was talking to Pete about numbers. I give a shit if you are worried about Dongers feelings when he isn't around and I am talking to another poster. His article was bullshit. Your choice to white night.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:17 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Love you bud. You're an easy target is all.
I dont want to see the make up sex you 2 have but Ill meet for a drink afterwards.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:18 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You guys are talking about people who have lost their lives like you were counting M&M's..and are just convinced you get to keep counting an endless supply.
You can really only count on the next 2-3 weeks of growth at whatever the rate of exponential growth is. After that you see the curve bent and eventually enough people get sick to also contribute to it.

Anyone who says we’re doubling at a rate of three days or four days and that means there will be 25,000,000 people infect in 12 weeks is absolutely wrong.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:18 PM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I dont want to see the make up sex you 2 have but Ill meet for a drink afterwards.
Why not? There are no sports right now. Watch 2 alpha males tussle for superiority is must watch.
[Reply]
eDave 08:19 PM 03-24-2020
Why not? There are no sports right now. Watch 2 alpha males tussle for superiority is must watch.
Alpha Male is a phrase coined by insecure losers.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:20 PM 03-24-2020
:-)

JFC Billay neither of those 2 are Alpha males. I see where your problems are.
[Reply]
Page 710 of 3903
« First < 210610660700706707708709710 71171271371472076081012101710 > Last »
Up