ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Otter 03:01 PM 09-28-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
When the hot daughter told Chris to get on the bike, he should have laid his head on the seat facing up..........

I'm not buying the whole "watching society slowly collapse". Besides a brief view of about 3 blocks in LA we've seen a fenced in compound and just recently a fenced in area of a hospital.

The show has improved over the episodes however.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:17 PM 09-28-2015
Agreed with all on the quality of this episode. Excited for the finale and then back to the original the week after
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:52 PM 09-28-2015
Really good episode. I agree with dave. We're too impatient. I'm liking it.
[Reply]
notorious 02:08 PM 09-28-2015
Ofelia or Alicia?
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:11 AM 09-29-2015
What was the note? Did they ever explain that? Best episode yet though!
[Reply]
frankotank 11:42 AM 09-29-2015
hollywood. I knew it.
I've shot many guns....but not many with a site....other than small cal.
never a 50. honestly.....I'm not really sure I'd want to. I think I'd be afeard.
[Reply]
notorious 11:46 AM 09-29-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
hollywood. I knew it.
I've shot many guns....but not many with a site....other than small cal.
never a 50. honestly.....I'm not really sure I'd want to. I think I'd be afeard.
If you get the opportunity you have to take it.

I am not impressed with their accuracy, but damn that's a lot of lead flying very fast.

I held a 10 round mag that contained 1 pound of lead. That was just the bullets, not the case and powder. :-)
[Reply]
frankotank 11:52 AM 09-29-2015
If you get the opportunity you have to take it.

I am not impressed with their accuracy, but damn that's a lot of lead flying very fast.

I held a 10 round mag that contained 1 pound of lead. That was just the bullets, not the case and powder. :-)
:-)
aight den....I reckon I'd try.

now....I've seen a video of a soldier sniper shot that pretty much blew the dude in half. honestly don't wanna see it again. but I would've sworn that was a 50. if so then the head shot in the show was uber ridiculous.
[Reply]
notorious 11:55 AM 09-29-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
aight den....I reckon I'd try.

now....I've seen a video of a soldier sniper shot that pretty much blew the dude in half. honestly don't wanna see it again. but I would've sworn that was a 50. if so then the head shot in the show was uber ridiculous.
FTWD is a little more toned-down than TWD. The only "Holy Shit" moment so far is the barber taking a shotgun to the neighbor's face.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:05 PM 09-29-2015
FTWD is a little more toned-down than TWD. The only "Holy Shit" moment so far is the barber taking a shotgun to the neighbor's face.
oddly enough ANOTHER gun moment I found to be not believable. point blank in the face and it took two shots. hahaha. ok.....
[Reply]
notorious 07:34 AM 09-30-2015
I bought 100 tracer rounds for $200, and that was an amazing deal.

An accurate .50 call bullet will run you at least $6/shot. If you do reloading it will be a little less than half that.

My .338 Lapua mag bullets are 6/piece off the shelf. Thank good I reload to get that below $2.

My buddy got his M98 for 7k, and he said the FFL had 1 more. I was pissed he didn't tell me or I would have bought it, and he kicks himself to this day for not buying the 2nd one, too.

It would be a great "investment gun".
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:37 AM 09-30-2015
I bought 100 tracer rounds for $200, and that was an amazing deal.

An accurate .50 call bullet will run you at least $6/shot. If you do reloading it will be a little less than half that.

My .338 Lapua mag bullets are 6/piece off the shelf. Thank good I reload to get that below $2.

My buddy got his M98 for 7k, and he said the FFL had 1 more. I was pissed he didn't tell me or I would have bought it, and he kicks himself to this day for not buying the 2nd one, too.

It would be a great "investment gun".
I believe the ones at Scheels were around 10k. I don't remember the model.
[Reply]
notorious 07:38 AM 09-30-2015
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I believe the ones at Scheels were around 10k. I don't remember the model.
Exactly.

7k was cost for the dealer. Insane deal. :bangshead:
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:40 PM 09-30-2015
I missed last weeks episode, but am really starting to enjoy this show.

Someone has probably already mentioned it, but it didn't hit me until the last episode that I watched that the dad is actually the mexican gang leader that almost blows Ethan Hawkes head off in Training Day.
[Reply]
notorious 07:21 PM 09-30-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I missed last weeks episode, but am really starting to enjoy this show.

Someone has probably already mentioned it, but it didn't hit me until the last episode that I watched that the dad is actually the mexican gang leader that almost blows Ethan Hawkes head off in Training Day.
Yep, the bathtub scene with Tuco from BB
[Reply]
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up