ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 160
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC native 02:29 PM 09-03-2014
So...........when is the next roast?
[Reply]
Pablo 02:31 PM 09-03-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
I'd like to see where we're at, but I'm kind of lazy and don't want to filter through posts.

An updated header would be nice, but I see PGM can't be counted on to do his small part in this thing.
[Reply]
KC native 02:33 PM 09-03-2014
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I'd like to see where we're at, but I'm kind of lazy and don't want to filter through posts.

An updated header would be nice, but I see PGM can't be counted on to do his small part in this thing.
I don't really care about the ranking (it appears like it is just random and whoever the listmaker chooses randomly gets roasted). I just like the roast.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:36 PM 09-03-2014
I don't really care about the ranking (it appears like it is just random and whoever the listmaker chooses randomly gets roasted). I just like the roast.
Agreed. But I'm pretty confident I've missed quite a few roasts and wading through this thread isn't on my to-do list despite the quality of the roasts I have read.
[Reply]
KC native 02:38 PM 09-03-2014
Agreed. But I'm pretty confident I've missed quite a few roasts and wading through this thread isn't on my to-do list despite the quality of the roasts I have read.
Well you should put it on your to-do list. It is essential for proper mental health.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:03 PM 09-03-2014

Yeah I only came up with the idea, but yeah besides that...
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:12 PM 09-03-2014
The list might be finished by the end of the year

The season starts in about 24 hours
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:08 PM 09-03-2014
I'll do one tonight if you shut the fuck up
[Reply]
KC native 07:19 PM 09-03-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
I'll do one tonight if you shut the fuck up
There might be a problem then.....
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:20 PM 09-03-2014
PGM, I could really use some help with a roast or two down this stretch. The easy ones are okay, but the ones where I have to look up threads started or posts made because I really don't know any fucking thing to roast the guy on are getting very very tiring.

This goes out to anybody and everybody. If you ever wanted to try writing a roast, please let me know and I'll give you a name or two.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:24 PM 09-03-2014
:-)
take one for the team KC Native . :-)!!!
[Reply]
Bowser 07:35 PM 09-03-2014
PGM, I could really use some help with a roast or two down this stretch. The easy ones are okay, but the ones where I have to look up threads started or posts made because I really don't know any fucking thing to roast the guy on are getting very very tiring.

This goes out to anybody and everybody. If you ever wanted to try writing a roast, please let me know and I'll give you a name or two.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:13 PM 09-03-2014

Just let me know which names and I will find the right person for the roast.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:21 PM 09-03-2014
35. Fire Me Boy!

Whatcha guys making tonight?

My wife's been working really hard lately and work has been stressing her out. I decided to do something nice tonight and make her favorite dish-- Fire Me Boy! flambé over an AIDS salad.

You'll need:

1 fresh douchebag, bone in
8 oz. all-natural hipster semen
1 can of Laz menstruation
2 scoops of gay
salt
pepper

Now, the tricky part is you gotta have a high-quality douchebag to pull this meal off correctly. If you want to be lazy by going to Walmart and picking up frozen LA Chieffan or even CoMoChief, be my guest, but don't blame me when your douchebag gets over-retarded. The problem with frozen douchebags is that the stocking process dries out the fat and bald goatee cells, leaving no natural juices or flavors to circulate throughout the douchebag during the roasting process. Your douchebag should be fresh, white-skinned, and somewhere around its mid 30s-40s. The best Fire Me Boy! will think it's clever and witty like Rain Man, but in reality it has neither the intelligence nor the money. A good way to find out if it meets that standard is if it owns a cat and can't afford a BMW, so it instead drives a Miata. This one here looks just perfect.

Real Fire Me Boy! is smug and sanctimonious. You want it to be a grammar Nazi in a totally non-funny way. That's why we're going to let it marinate in its own douchiness. Coat it in the hipster semen and store it in a food thread for 2-3 months during the offseason. Now, I had to look up if Fire Me Boy! is a reference to anything, and it turns out it's a line from The Tick. That explains why hipster semen seems to give it that nice glossy douche finish.

Take it out of the food thread just in time for football season. When the Chiefs appear to be ripe for losing, go ahead and open the can of Laz menstruation by insulting Alex Smith and Eric Fisher. Add the blood to the douchebag and bake in the Media Center forum. When it starts talking to you about Akira Kurosawa films, take it out and set it aside in the Lounge for an hour. If you're patient enough, the douchebag should have mixed well with the hipster and Laz sauce at the bottom of the pan. Some really fine stupid cat stories are in that mixture, so save it!

I like to make a reduction out of it. It brings out all the unlikable traits of the douche that way. I can just picture the Fire Me Boy! pointing out all the missed commas in this very post! Mmmm. Then toss in the two scoops of gay to the reduction, and voila! Your AIDS salad is done! Just top it with the slices of douchebag.

Serves the 4-6 dumbasses who will comment, "I like Fire Me Boy! He's a good dude!" in this thread.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:29 PM 09-03-2014
Best one yet :-) :-) :-) holy shit!
[Reply]
Page 38 of 160
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up