ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Colts
RunKC 02:02 PM 09-16-2022
Shithead owner whose franchise killed Luck.

Should be a fun game. One big note is Shaq Darius Leonard is out again this week. Could be a major loss for them.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:55 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I wouldn't get cocky. It's a road game vs a team with pretty good talent.
Maybe you're right, but I'm not feeling it

The Texans are almost like an expansion franchise at this point

Pillaged roster, lacking talent everywhere
New HC who was never that great to begin with
A regime slam full of off field drama, a joke even worse than Jacksonville
Etc etc

If the best Indy can do is tie them, my cup runneth over with confidence in this greasy fast, well oiled machine we have

Snore
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:57 PM 09-16-2022
No WR's that scare you.

No noteworthy DB's.

So-So pass rush, ESPECIALLY with no Leonard.

They have some talent. But they don't have enough talent in the right places to make the Chiefs sweat.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:00 PM 09-16-2022
I’d actually be more worried if this game was at Arrowhead… the Chiefs continue to be a better road team for whatever reason.
[Reply]
In58men 05:05 PM 09-16-2022
The one concern I have is the possibility that none of the receivers emerge as a consistent threat. I don't think we can count on Hardman or MVS to consistently make plays, and I think it might be too soon for Moore to have a large role. I think it needs to be Smith-Schuster. I think he can do it, but we can't have disappearing acts like last night.
Mahomes did say before the season it’s going to be different guys every week. This week was Watson and Jet lol. I think they’ll be fine.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:29 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
CEH out performs Jonathan Taylor will be hilarious and people will still bitch about Clyde. Gff.
I would sacrifice Red Dawg into an active volcano if it meant this would become reality.
[Reply]
srvy 06:36 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by redhed:
Irsay’s a drug addicted doo-doo head!!
Only good thing about Irsay is he has one of the best guitar collections money can buy.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:48 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Maybe you're right, but I'm not feeling it

The Texans are almost like an expansion franchise at this point

Pillaged roster, lacking talent everywhere
New HC who was never that great to begin with
A regime slam full of off field drama, a joke even worse than Jacksonville
Etc etc

If the best Indy can do is tie them, my cup runneth over with confidence in this greasy fast, well oiled machine we have

Snore
You know that Houston beat the Chargers by double digits at the end of last season, right? They also had the Titans on the ropes in the last game of the year.

I wouldn't dismiss the Colts over a tie that they dominated statistically.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:00 PM 09-16-2022
Fuck the Colts.

Mahomes is 1-1 vs them. Time to be 2-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:01 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Mahomes did say before the season it’s going to be different guys every week. This week was Watson and Jet lol. I think they’ll be fine.
Yeah, but you'd like to at least see a little more than what we got from Juju last night. He was completely absent.
[Reply]
Monty 07:02 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Years ago in a bar in Salina it was a preseason game mind you. My favorite team The Kansas City Chiefs vs Saints and in this bar & grill called The Blind Pig was this douche canu Colts fan. He had a tattoo of the Colts logo horseshoe upside down so that he said when Colts score a touchdown it was right side up. Oh he is a douchebag. I could understand if it was his team playing but it wasn't it was the Saints. Every time Saints scored he'd cheer and raise his hands to signal touchdown. He was an obnoxious little dweeb douchebag that needed to drink aids infused antifreeze. It was fuckimg preseason but he was living it up when Saints scored piece of shot douchebag. He maybe the only Colts fan I've ever met but I think he represents that all Colts fans are douchebags. Fuck him & all their fans classless douchebags.
All day this.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:02 PM 09-16-2022
Maybe my opinion will change in another week, but I really don't feel any kind of worry or nervousness regarding the Colts like I did for the Chargers last night.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:14 PM 09-16-2022
Yeah, but you'd like to at least see a little more than what we got from Juju last night. He was completely absent.
R
E
L
A
X
[Reply]
poolboy 07:16 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Maybe my opinion will change in another week, but I really don't feel any kind of worry or nervousness regarding the Colts like I did for the Chargers last night.
upset alert right there
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:19 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
upset alert right there
Absolutely. Let's hope Bowser doesn't get complacent and cheer any less enthusiastically from his couch or we may have no shot in this one.

The Colts are a good team. Not a great team. And we should really match up well with them.
[Reply]
DeathByArrows 07:44 PM 09-16-2022
Colts are garbo. Matt Ryan is washed up. Defense is average at best. Their coaching staff is bottom tier.

The Chargers would blow them out and we handled them yesterday. We'll win by three scores.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up