ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 256
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
RunKC 04:45 PM 06-23-2019
I don’t believe the new media access rules set by the Chiefs were only based on Hill. You can be for damn sure that Pat, his family and his agent spoke to Andy, Veach, Clark or all three immediately after KCTV5 released his address to the public.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:47 PM 06-23-2019
Sauto only wants to believe speculation on he did it not speculation on that he didnt even if they fall on equal footing.
Basically I've realized Sauto believes whatever he hears first ....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:48 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Ive been around here for over half my life. Respect me, bitch
Well...which is it?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:50 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Sauto only wants to believe speculation on he did it not speculation on that he didnt even if they fall on equal footing.
Basically I've realized Sauto believes whatever he hears first ....
SAUTO doesn't understand that the welts and bruises don't constitute "abuse" to the State of KS, so his whole premise doesn't wash.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:54 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
SAUTO doesn't understand that the welts and bruises don't constitute "abuse" to the State of KS, so his whole premise doesn't wash.
Probably never got spanked as a kid.... those of us who did and dont automatically think we are right about everything and deserve everything handed to us know that discipline sometimes requires a welt haha
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:59 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Three7s:
I'm starting to think some people want him to be guilty.
Pats, Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Steelers and Colts fans all do...

They will have metaphorical lynch mobs waiting in the stands for Tyreek when we visit their stadiums.

Strap in because trolls are coming.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:07 PM 06-23-2019
I did this
[Reply]
digger 05:08 PM 06-23-2019
Satuo wants proof the Hill didn't do something, in order to believe he didn't do something.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:12 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Probably never got spanked as a kid.... those of us who did and dont automatically think we are right about everything and deserve everything handed to us know that discipline sometimes requires a welt haha
This is probably accurate.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:19 PM 06-23-2019
Nothing says "legit" like a Word document on Scribd. :-)

That said, hope it's all true. Certainly seems reasonable.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:22 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Nothing says "legit" like a Word document on Scribd. :-)
Or you know...the front page of the KC Star.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:27 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Ive been around here for over half my life. Respect me, bitch
If there's one thing you deserve respect for, it's being able to dodge a coat hanger while in the womb.
[Reply]
FAX 05:27 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
but this article says they both did. Why should we not believe it?

The investigation into the couple’s parenting accelerated when Overland Park police checked on the boy in March and found bruises and welts on his body. Both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3 year old with their hands and a belt, but prosecutors can’t determine for sure which parent, or if both, went too far.
I don't have a cheetah in this fight (other than desiring a Super Bowl win or three), but my sources tell me that there are no legitimate sources who have established that, "both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3-year-old with ... a belt."

Link?

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:30 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Link?

FAX
:-)
:-)

I love FAX in a strictly non-homosexual way.
[Reply]
FAX 05:33 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He was by our resident private detectives (who have absolute dogshit sources)
Ahem ... our investigators never arrived at that conclusion.

Actually, our working theory was that Baby Mama's Mama or Daddy were the prime suspects. It was either they or Meredith or another babysitting extended family member.

Granted, we should have looked closer at Baby Mama early on in this case.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 6 of 256
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up