ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 256
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
petegz28 01:38 PM 06-25-2019
UNION BROADCASTING’S STATEMENT REGARDING KEVIN KIETZMAN’S COMMENTS ON BTL ON JUNE 24TH
We are aware of the controversial comments made by Kevin Kietzman during yesterday’s broadcast of Between the Lines. We have decided to take the immediate step to take Kevin off the air until further notice as we review this matter.

We take Kevin’s comments and those of all on-air staff seriously. Kevin’s comments were clearly not to his or our standards. Please know that we will take necessary appropriate actions.

We sincerely apologize to Andy Reid and his family, the Kansas City Chiefs organization and our loyal listeners and share their concerns.

Union Broadcasting

http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/25/uni...-on-june-24th/
[Reply]
petegz28 01:39 PM 06-25-2019
Methinks Clarky called 810 and read them the riot act on KK....
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:42 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Zev isn't with either family
Ok so who?

And actually that makes perfect sense.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:42 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Ok so who?

And actually that makes perfect sense.
Landlord
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:42 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I dont care about that shit...

I only know of Hill because he's really good at catching footballs...who is looking after his kids isn't my concern.

Should I start a thread about the private life of my dentist...and his financial relationship with his in-laws and custody battles?

I'm going to ruin his practice because he said mean things to his ex-wife....if only he ran faster, his story would be riveting.
If you don't care why comment on it?
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:43 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Methinks Clarky called 810 and read them the riot act on KK....
Justifiably so, if true
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:44 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Landlord
Is that the person who reported the bruises?
[Reply]
TEX 01:44 PM 06-25-2019
That is funny tex. You've been asked to show me where ive been wrong also. You always just shut up. Then you make posts like this.

Because you're dumb tex, you just are.
I ignore you because I already showed you where you were wrong concerning the Berry contract and Clark Hunt's involvement. You went with a semantics defense, like those who are wrong often do, and ignored the thesis of our disagreement. Furthermore, you were proven wrong by your own words. If you're going to deny that you were wrong in that case, you'll always do so - You're not worth my time, except to laugh at. So I do.

Like I said, just put me on ignore because we're so different, that we can't occupy the same space in time anywhere.
[Reply]
chief4life 01:44 PM 06-25-2019
The irony of him begging for Hills suspension, to him getting a suspension. :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 01:46 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by chief4life:
no doubt.

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 01:47 PM 06-25-2019
No shit! :-)
Now maybe Brooke is next...
[Reply]
Dayze 01:49 PM 06-25-2019
Suspended for words.

just like he was advocating suspending Tyreek for.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:54 PM 06-25-2019
If you don't care why comment on it?
Because Hill is a major component of the Chiefs SB aspirations...I never cared about his private affairs.

This has been more about innocent until proven guilty....you busy body gossip hens started injecting some faux moral outrage into it.

After hearing your relationship past...and taking your anger out on strangers...you should have never felt remotely inclined to pass judgement...but introspection, obviously, isn't your thing.

I would imagine 99% of the people on here arent clean enough to throw stones...

I think every one was in agreement that if Hill was abusing his son...he needed to be held accountable. That is where the story should die...the rest is nobody's business. I dont care about their relationship spats...and name calling or idle threats. People say terrible things to each other all the time...and it takes two energies to make a situation.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:56 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
UNION BROADCASTING’S STATEMENT REGARDING KEVIN KIETZMAN’S COMMENTS ON BTL ON JUNE 24TH
We are aware of the controversial comments made by Kevin Kietzman during yesterday’s broadcast of Between the Lines. We have decided to take the immediate step to take Kevin off the air until further notice as we review this matter.

We take Kevin’s comments and those of all on-air staff seriously. Kevin’s comments were clearly not to his or our standards. Please know that we will take necessary appropriate actions.

We sincerely apologize to Andy Reid and his family, the Kansas City Chiefs organization and our loyal listeners and share their concerns.

Union Broadcasting

http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/25/uni...-on-june-24th/
:-)

I can honestly say that i've never heard KK until that audio clip yesterday. But ive read enough. So fuck him. He got what he deserved.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:57 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Suspended for words.

just like he was advocating suspending Tyreek for.
Justice.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 256
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up