ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 256
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 08:05 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
It's a good idea in theory i guess.

What if neither play ball?
Mexican Standoff. That's what you get ... a damn Mexican Standoff. And Baby Mama is Hispanic, for crying out loud.

I don't like our chances.

FAX
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:09 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Most domestic violence cases are pretty reliant on witness testimony to begin with. When there isn’t an immediate report of an incident and the victim is a toddler, it gets really thin/flimsy unless there’s a reliable witness who describes what happened.

Obviously that is not the case here.
You REALLY want him to be guilty and it's showing bud...

If someone harms a child and is proven guilty, lock them up and throw away the key...

This current situation is not shaping up that way IMO
[Reply]
FAX 08:14 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I can see that... but what other "evidence' has been put forth? So far I've seen a whole lot of absolutely nothing.
Then you're completely up to speed.

There was the bizarre presser given by the DA dude. That was strange.

He basically kept alive the implication that Tyreek was a monster (which the media slurped up like Chinese noodles) by stating that "a crime has been committed" but they "don't know who committed the crime", etc. etc.

It was one of those, "I can't indict under the law so I'll do it via public opinion" deals. He seemed like the type of guy who shows up drunk at the jailhouse demanding the prisoner or he'll shoot up the whole damn town starting with the Marshal. And, of course, Brooke would have been standing right beside him with a scatter gun.

The entire thing has been a fiasco from beginning to end. If it continues in this direction, I'll feel very sorry for Tyreek.

FAX
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:21 PM 06-23-2019
They had bruising and welts significant enough to believe it was far beyond a reasonable bout of corporal punishment with a belt.

Sometimes you know a crime has been committed but can’t prove who did it. Hardball only works when there are teeth to the hardball threat.

If someone broke into your house and stole all your stuff but left no evidence behind, you’d know a crime was committed but no charges could be filed.

If a dead body turns up with no teeth or fingerprints and is burned beyond visible recognition, it would be known a murder was committed but not able to charge someone unless a witness saw the dump.

Extreme examples, yeah. But still true.
Crawling back out of your hole again I see...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:22 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I am at a loss why no one seems to think this text exchange is BY FAR the most important "evidence" we have available regarding this case.

The broken arm has been shown to be consistent with an accidental fall.

The police being called to the house occured when Tyreek called them and he was not even present.

The audio tape sounds bad if taken out of context but not so much when listening to all of it.

Is there some other hard evidence that I am missing here?
Nope, none.

SAUTO is just obtuse.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:23 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The people who matter do.

That's why everything was dropped.

Now't just a matter of reversing the verdict in the court of public opinion, which sadly will take a lot longer because people are willfully stupid.
every part of this is accurate.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:24 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:

If someone harms a child and is proven guilty, lock them up and throw away the key...

Duncan has hated Hill since the team drafted him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:24 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

SAUTO is just obtuse.
only one thing left to do

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:24 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:

I’ve said for several weeks now that I no longer believe he’ll be charged and that he shouldn’t be.

My early thoughts on this were shaped by the initial story presented by the mom to law enforcement. She backed off that quickly. It has become a quagmire as time has gone all.

All I’m convinced of now is that someone went far too far with hitting a three year old boy with a belt. As long as that child is being protected moving forward, I’m good with that outcome.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:27 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
After all, he did pick up Wally's offense faster than anyone expected (including Wally).
WHILE LEARNING AN ENTIRELY NEW POSITION, BTW.

Dude was an RB in college. He never played WR until he got here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:27 PM 06-23-2019
My god, look how quickly the Espinals moved. Tweet was sent at 1:04 and the police report was filed at 2:25.

[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:29 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This is all fair, but really my view on this is simple.

I don't know what happened and we likely never will.

I do know what hasn't happened, and that is no charges, no evidence of anything more than they may not be the best parents and Tyreek has not been implicated in ANYTHING regarding his son at this point. Nothing.

I dont buy the DA's bullshit grand standing narrative we don't know who did "it" because if there was a crime you charge them both and work it out in the process. It very much appears liek they cant make the case they want to make.
The announcement from the da of no charges was a big point for me for two reasons. One, no charges obviously. Two, he seemed to be trying to hard to implicate tyreek. That's not how a da normally acts. It seemed forced to placate people who would assume tyreek was getting away with something because he is famous and good at football.

I also agree with king that there probably was some type of discipline that was probably too much from both parents as well.

The biggest thing for me isn't the texts. If the arm was truly broke just from a fall that's the biggest thing. And at this point I believe that it was purely an accident. The texts would be a really convenient out that could be coordinated very easily. Not that I'm saying they aren't legit, just that they could be faked.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:29 PM 06-23-2019
only one thing left to do

:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:30 PM 06-23-2019
My god, look how quickly the Espinals moved.

as Salt N Pepa would say :

It's those things that make ya go "hmmmm".
[Reply]
FAX 08:30 PM 06-23-2019
I’ve said for several weeks now that I no longer believe he’ll be charged and that he shouldn’t be.

My early thoughts on this were shaped by the initial story presented by the mom to law enforcement. She backed off that quickly. It has become a quagmire as time has gone all.

All I’m convinced of now is that someone went far too far with hitting a three year old boy with a belt. As long as that child is being protected moving forward, I’m good with that outcome.
Wait just a ding-dong desperate demi-second there ...

Am I thinking of another poster? Because I have this very specific memory of you stating on this board that you had "inside information" based on your contacts within the police department. That, combined with your legal expertise, was the basis for your belief that Tyreek was guilty of breaking Damien's arm, punching him in the chest, and whipping him with a belt hard enough to warrant arrest.

Do I have you confused with someone else? If so, I apologize in advance. If not, WTF?

FAX
[Reply]
Page 12 of 256
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up