ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 256
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 01:42 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Don't forget the KCTV5 guy bradding all over twitter about being first to break the news and smugly celebrating. He deleted the tweet or I'd show you.

Even if Hill was guilty that's a bad ****ing look. It was incredibly clear he didn't give a rat's ass about Zev or Crystal, just the story. Despicable.
I'm hopeful someone archived that tweet-thing. It was despicable. He was actually BRAGGING about their gun-jumping accusations "trending".

That bastard should be made to eat that tweet on television ... while it's open on a 1994 Compaq.

FAX
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:00 PM 06-28-2019
It still blows my mind that the local media is potentially going to be responsible for getting their star WR suspended....based on false information and ruin his reputation in the process.

Whomever greenlighted the KCTV5 audio segment and allowed it to be edited needs to be fired. Hill was cleared the day before and wouldn't be facing a suspension if it weren't for them.

They knew what they were doing was borderline illegal and most definitely unethical...they had a team of lawyers combing over the legality of it. They weren't banking on it being part of an extortion ploy...and thought Hill would be found guilty.

It backfired...and is definitely grounds for a defamation lawsuit if he loses money.

CP detectives need to find this person's name.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:04 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It still blows my mind that the local media is potentially going to be responsible for getting their star WR suspended....based on false information and ruin his reputation in the process.

Whomever greenlighted the KCTV5 audio segment and allowed it to be edited needs to be fired. Hill was cleared the day before and wouldn't be facing a suspension if it weren't for them.

They knew what they were doing was borderline illegal...they had a team of lawyers combing over it.

CP detectives need to find this person's name.
None of them care, it's about breaking a story and they will more than happily fuck over someone for a story. They care that they are stuck in the KC market and feel like if they can get their name trending they can trade up to a bigger one for more money.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:07 PM 06-28-2019
More of that audio tape needs to come out. It’s ridiculous that only a tiny portion of it was made public.
[Reply]
Jerok 02:09 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
More of that audio tape needs to come out. It’s ridiculous that only a tiny portion of it was made public.
If anyone is wondering how a couple minute clip might not show the whole hting, look at the Covington video. 30 seconds taken out of context shows a whole different story than the hour long full video, literally the opposite conclusions are drawn.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:12 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
And people wanna shit on Trump when he tells the truth
Please keep politics out of the Lounge.
[Reply]
-King- 02:25 PM 06-28-2019
This.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:29 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I'm hopeful someone archived that tweet-thing. It was despicable. He was actually BRAGGING about their gun-jumping accusations "trending".

That bastard should be made to eat that tweet on television ... while it's open on a 1994 Compaq.

FAX
I can't believe I somehow wrote "bradding" instead of "bragging"
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:31 PM 06-28-2019
The NFL has listened to the whole tape
[Reply]
blake5676 02:37 PM 06-28-2019
Tyreek says on the tape, as Crystal is intentionally tossing out "baited" questions and accusations toward him, something along the lines of "I already took the fall for you in '14 when you know I didn't even do anything like what you said. I'm not doing this again with you."

Clearly that part wasn't aired by the news, but when and if the FULL audio ever comes out, it's my understanding that the general sentiment makes her look worse than it does Tyreek.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:47 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by blake5676:
Tyreek says on the tape, as Crystal is intentionally tossing out "baited" questions and accusations toward him, something along the lines of "I already took the fall for you in '14 when you know I didn't even do anything like what you said. I'm not doing this again with you."

Clearly that part wasn't aired by the news, but when and if the FULL audio ever comes out, it's my understanding that the general sentiment makes her look worse than it does Tyreek.
Source? Link??
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:52 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by blake5676:

Man.... now that would be something else.

Plea deals can do that....
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:54 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Man.... now that would be something else.

Plea deals can do that....
Maybe, his name will be cleared of everything when this is over? :-)
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:01 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Kevin Keitzman
KCTV 5
The KC Star

A cabal of ****s that fed us bullshit and tried to railroad Tyreek.
Dont forget the DA and his role in publicly incriminating tyreek.
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:11 PM 06-28-2019
I regret that I am only able to give this post one thumbs up. :-)
[Reply]
Page 102 of 256
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Up