ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 240
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:23 PM 12-18-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
When you cant punch it in from the 1 with 2 tries... dont blame the coach

When you cant pick up 3 yards to ice the game... dont blame the coach

This OL can't move anything.

I know some blame Ware but when you run into a wall every time it's on the OL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:30 PM 12-18-2016
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some people don't know football at that level, or know how coaching can assist with the realities of your O-line being smaller and weaker than other O-lines.

But hey, we have a team... That fact alone, in the eyes of some, are reasons to not worry about 47 years.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:33 PM 12-18-2016
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

I dont blame Ware at all, he might be a hard charging 230... but he cant outmuscle 260 - 310 pounders

Someone has to get in their damn way for him
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:37 PM 12-18-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
That's how the Hunts manage their football portfolio. Not about getting to, and winning, SBs, but something else short of that. And pocketing the profits...
Clark Hunt went out and got the so-called "GM of the Decade" in first try at this

In his second try... he went out and got a proven winner at head coach, and paired him with a top 3 GM

Please dont go there with me, because I dont buy one single word of it... Clark has bent over backwards to bring a winner to KC
[Reply]
Trivers 05:45 PM 12-18-2016
Clark Hunt went out and got the so-called "GM of the Decade" in first try at this

In his second try... he went out and got a proven winner at head coach, and paired him with a top 3 GM

Please dont go there with me, because I dont buy one single word of it... Clark has bent over backwards to bring a winner to KC
You are wasting electronic ink trying to convince him otherwise.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:50 PM 12-18-2016
That's how the Hunts manage their football portfolio. Not about getting to, and winning, SBs, but something else short of that. And pocketing the profits...
That is the biggest hunk of Claynus fellated bullshit.

It's disgusting to read someone who considers himself a fan even say it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:25 PM 12-18-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I am offended that anyone be offended by the lather, rinse, repeat shortcomings of ReidSmith football.
Alka Seltzer? Usually made me feel better after ingesting a rotgut stomach full of "great performances" in the midst of winning seasons.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:26 PM 12-18-2016

His documented frustration supports your position. Oh, wait... Fuck Clark Hunt for "caring" quietly.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:33 PM 12-18-2016
His documented frustration supports your position. Oh, wait... **** Clark Hunt for "caring" quietly.
What should he do, go around sniping at his coach in the media like Jerry Jones often does?

This is a stupid ass argument, if you really feel that way then I wont take part in this any further
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:16 PM 12-18-2016
What should he do, go around sniping at his coach in the media like Jerry Jones often does?

This is a stupid ass argument, if you really feel that way then I wont take part in this any further
Jerry Jones? Perhaps not. Kraft? Yes. Or at least some sign of life. Either way, what we're seeing is his being OK with the shortcomings, that's unacceptable after 47 years of nothing.
[Reply]
notorious 09:17 PM 12-18-2016
The guy can coach. His players just need to do their job and not fuck up.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:19 PM 12-18-2016
When you cant punch it in from the 1 with 2 tries... dont blame the coach

When you cant pick up 3 yards to ice the game... dont blame the coach
I mean, there had to be a better playcall to pick up those 3 yards. Like say something that gets the ball to Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:22 PM 12-18-2016
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I mean, there had to be a better playcall to pick up those 3 yards. Like say something that gets the ball to Tyreek Hill.
Smith has hardly ran the ball at all this year, 9 times out of 10 that call gets 3 yards easily

Argue away, I'm tired of it tonight... but sometimes players just need to execute the ****ing call
[Reply]
notorious 09:23 PM 12-18-2016
Smith has hardly ran the ball at all this year, 9 times out of 10 that call gets 3 yards easily

Argue away, I'm tired of it tonight... but sometimes players just need to execute the ****ing call
Yep.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:05 PM 12-18-2016
How many times have we had terrible a second half performances at home. Shut out in our last two at home I think. Some of that falls on the hc/oc for calls/philosophy.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 240
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up