ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 53
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
BigRichard 06:21 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I watched this last night.

I needed an industrial-soap shower after that one.
Just watched this tonight... hardest wank I have had in a long time. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 06:42 PM 09-27-2023
Interesting collection...

[Reply]
Otter 07:01 PM 09-29-2023

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:08 PM 09-29-2023
I actually watched that one, No One Will Save You.

I didn’t like it, but I’m not one for alien abduction type flicks. They’re not scary to me whatsoever. And this one ended so fucking weird.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:32 PM 10-01-2023
I watched The Exorcist for the first time last night and I can see what all the hype was about.. and I generally hate possession/exorcism flicks. You can see basically ever cliche from the genre was born in this movie.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:15 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I watched The Exorcist for the first time last night and I can see what all the hype was about.. and I generally hate possession/exorcism flicks. You can see basically ever cliche from the genre was born in this movie.
Hey Virus - check out Part 3 - slept on part of the franchise.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:07 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Hey Virus - check out Part 3 - slept on part of the franchise.
is that the one with George C Scott? If it is, I agree.

the book was fantastic.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 07:19 PM 10-02-2023

the book was fantastic.
Yep....the one with George C Scott and it's great movie
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:07 PM 10-07-2023

the book was fantastic.
It's weird you say that because I'd totally forgotten that he was in it. Man what a great actor he was & yes.
[Reply]
mdstu 10:11 AM 10-14-2023

the book was fantastic.
The Exorcist III in one of my all time favorites. The dialog is absolutely amazing and George C. Scott does a fantastic job of expressing angst and frustration with the crazy world he is in.

If you liked this movie you might like Midnight Mass on Netflix. It is a limited series with 7, one hour, episodes. Some will complain about the extended dialog scenes, but I loved it. I believe Redlettermedia did a review of it.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:20 AM 10-15-2023
Originally Posted by mdstu:
The Exorcist III in one of my all time favorites. The dialog is absolutely amazing and George C. Scott does a fantastic job of expressing angst and frustration with the crazy world he is in.

If you liked this movie you might like Midnight Mass on Netflix. It is a limited series with 7, one hour, episodes. Some will complain about the extended dialog scenes, but I loved it. I believe Redlettermedia did a review of it.
MM was pretty good. The Changeling has held up pretty decently after all these years.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:49 AM 10-15-2023
Originally Posted by mdstu:
You robber of life
You author of pain
You corruptor of justice, and innocence, and youth
You begetter of death
Sworn enemy of all the human race

Classic sound bite from EIII
[Reply]
rydogg58 05:54 PM 10-01-2023
Watched The Lodge last night. It was definitely NOT what I was expecting. Just a depressing movie about shitty brats.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:58 PM 10-03-2023
Watched "The Taking of Deborah Logan" last night. 2014 title, been seeing it around for years and finally gave it a watch last night.

Surprisingly entertaining. Creepy movie, and while it had some common horror movie tropes, it was unique enough in its own right. Would recommend.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:13 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Watched "The Taking of Deborah Logan" last night. 2014 title, been seeing it around for years and finally gave it a watch last night.

Surprisingly entertaining. Creepy movie, and while it had some common horror movie tropes, it was unique enough in its own right. Would recommend.
Yep - concur. Really well done, and very creepy.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 53
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Up