ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 35
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Bryan Cook Thread*****
Dante84 07:18 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Cook was the third-most valuable safety in college football in 2021 #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/PpjLYjZwK5

— Eric Eager ���� (@PFF_Eric) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:25 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:

The last vid I did of Chenal went over really well, so figured I'd throw something together for Bryan Cook. I like this pick quite bit personally. Fair warning, if you don't like some metal, then you might not enjoy the vid as much.
Great job, bud!
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:33 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Great job, bud!
Much appreciated. It's fun to piece together some stuff like that.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:10 PM 05-24-2022
His highlights are mucho impressive, with great plays in both the run game and passing.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:37 PM 05-24-2022

The last vid I did of Chenal went over really well, so figured I'd throw something together for Bryan Cook. I like this pick quite bit personally. Fair warning, if you don't like some metal, then you might not enjoy the vid as much.
Yeah, that was fun. The guy likes to hit and likes to tackle. He's gonna bring swagger to our D.
[Reply]
Fish 09:48 PM 05-24-2022

Nice. I really hope he transitions well to the NFL.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:01 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Nice. I really hope he transitions well to the NFL.
I really think he's going to fill a role here no matter what. I don't know if that means replacing Sorensen right away or what yet. But I see him as the type of player that Veach and Co envisioned when they went into this draft wanting to rebuild the defense. If nothing else, I think he will make a great box safety because his containment technique is actually super impressive for a SS. I do not see any kind of "bust potential" with this guy. I see at bare minimum an effective role player.

Glad most of ya'll are enjoying the couple of videos I've made.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:03 PM 05-24-2022
Really can't wait till this guy & or Leo hits Russell Wilson and Josh Allen when they scramble. I know we have others that can hit hard but I think those two hit hard with more enjoyment and violence.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:13 PM 05-24-2022
that video slaps!

KCrockaholic you rule!
[Reply]
staylor26 01:15 PM 06-16-2022

The player of the day during Wednesday's look was rookie 3rd-round safety Bryan Cook.

In the team pass period, Mahomes rolled out to his right and threw a pass deep downfield* to his left on the run. Cook was right there to corral the interception.

*could have been free play

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) June 15, 2022

On the very next play, Cook had a near-interception of Henne on a pass intended for WR Cornell Powell. During the last team period of practice, Cook would add another interception, this one off of Henne. In what is considered a passing camp, Cook had himself a day with two picks.

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) June 15, 2022

[Reply]
Hoover 01:36 PM 06-16-2022
This kid is going to be good!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:38 PM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
This kid is going to be good!
Hes going to fuck up Spags "One Man Open at All Times" system
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:11 PM 06-16-2022
I was told by DJ that this guy sucks what gives
[Reply]
O.city 02:12 PM 06-16-2022
If he struggles in coverage, but is a physical player, there's a place for that on a squad but it's not what it once was. It's not ideal, and you hope that's not the case.

But Jonathan Abram has shown that there's just not much of a need or place for that type anymore in the league.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:16 PM 06-16-2022
Why would anyone think he will struggle in coverage considering he didn't allow one touchdown last year

If this guy tested at the combine we would have never gotten him
[Reply]
Chief3188 02:24 PM 06-16-2022
I believe Spags is going to try to implement a few players that have traits of a DB's and LB's in order to combat the aerial challenges we will face in the AFC. Cooks is a perfect example of a player that has good skill sets in packages as a DB or LB. As much as Mahomes struggled against some of these high coverage schemes, why not present a version of that to some of these other guys and see how they do.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 35
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up