ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 53
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:25 PM 07-12-2022
Bigfoot made me do it the first time
The second time I done it on my own
[Reply]
Rausch 04:13 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Yeah, I've seen that before. I suspect some heavy equipment. Why didn't the drone get directly over the tree getting thrashed?

The only other logical explanation is a very large and powerful pissed off BIGFOOT.
Believe it or not a good creepy story to listen to while doing the dishes....

[Reply]
raybec 4 05:50 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
Oklahoma Man Says Bigfoot Made Him Kill His Fishing Partner, Police Say

Aday out hand fishing for catfish on the South Canadian River in Pontotoc County, Oklahoma, has turned into a murder investigation after a man claims Bigfoot forced him to kill his friend.

Larry Sanders, 53, stands charged with first-degree murder after allegedly admitting first to a family member and later to police to killing his noodling fishing partner Jimmy Knighten, who Sanders claimed wanted him dead by the hand of the mythical monster Bigfoot. Noodling is a popular fishing technique used in the southern United States to catch a fish by sticking one’s hand in its mouth.
The local sheriff, John Christian, told local media that Sanders “appeared to be under the influence of something” when he told police he had struck, strangled, and then drowned Knighten.

So, his statement was that Mr. Knighten had summoned ‘Bigfoot’ to come and kill him, and that’s why he had to kill Mr. Knighten,” Christian told local reporters.

Christian said that the confession “always makes it easier,” but that the difficulty came in trying to find Knighten’s body, which had floated on the river currents and was not discovered until more than 24 hours after the deadly incident.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...111950287.html
That dude looks rough for 53! That's a whole lot of bad life choices.
[Reply]
neech 07:44 PM 07-12-2022
He has a hound dog face.
[Reply]
markdis 12:41 PM 07-13-2022
Depends on the amount of drinks.
We met couple of times.
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:50 PM 07-13-2022
I don't know if I believe in bigfoot....but I can tell you our new neighbor kids do.

Friends of the family moved to the farm adjacent to me and there is about 1/4 mile of timber separating us. I was helping them do some things before and during during their move. I was there on my ranger and the 2 younger boys noticed I had a button in my ranger that says "sasquatch lights" for the big light bar on top....and they asked if they were REALLY for hunting bigfoots.....of course they are!

Later that night, right at dusk I could hear the kids playing outside...I got out my foxpro and started blasting predator roars in the direction of their house.....Then I started getting snaps from their parents.

boom, gottem.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 04:33 PM 07-13-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Okie boomer shroomin gone bad.
I'm sure there's no way that meth was involved.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:35 PM 07-18-2022
This is over an hour long but if you want to see bigfoot they got pictures. Most are blurry as usual and some can be challenged but they have some pretty clear in here too.

[Reply]
Fish 11:31 PM 07-18-2022
Most are blurry as usual
Pfffffffft. Everybody carries a high def camera in their pocket these days. There's only one excuse for shitty blurry pics. Fake as fuck.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:05 PM 09-07-2022
Some good tips on surviving a Bigfoot encounter.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:37 PM 09-07-2022
Some good tips on surviving a Bigfoot encounter.

Don't meet him at the George Brett statue.
[Reply]
threebag 08:18 PM 09-07-2022
Can we edit the thread title, Do You Belize In Bigfoot?
[Reply]
RustShack 08:22 PM 09-07-2022
Haven’t you seen the documentary film called Strange Wilderness? Bigfoot was found in that movie.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:13 PM 09-07-2022
Anyone heard of “not deer”?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:26 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Anyone heard of “not deer”?
No, what is it ? Besides NOT a Deer.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 53
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Up