ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 71
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Media Center>MCU Meta Discussion
DaFace 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:55 PM 07-14-2022
Finished Ms Marvel and really enjoyed it overall. Great last episode, loved the suit and esp the end..some setup stuff for the MCU for sure off 1 line...and of course the marvel's.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:59 PM 07-15-2022

#Loki Season 2 has added Rafael Casal. https://t.co/0eXtEwL501

— Collider (@Collider) July 15, 2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 08:39 AM 07-18-2022
I actually really enjoyed Ms. Marvel, but phase 4 has been pretty mediocre overall. I guess I don't really get any sense of direction as to where they are going. I absolutely hate the multiverse as well. It just seems that it's getting too far out there and it's just too much.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:42 AM 07-18-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Finished Ms Marvel and really enjoyed it overall. Great last episode, loved the suit and esp the end..some setup stuff for the MCU for sure off 1 line...and of course the marvel's.
I just started it.

They HAVE to give us some sample episodes of the Scott Lang podcast. They absolutely have to.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:50 AM 07-18-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I actually really enjoyed Ms. Marvel, but phase 4 has been pretty mediocre overall. I guess I don't really get any sense of direction as to where they are going. I absolutely hate the multiverse as well. It just seems that it's getting too far out there and it's just too much.
Yeah I'm fine minimizing the multiverse stuff too
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:51 AM 07-18-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I just started it.

They HAVE to give us some sample episodes of the Scott Lang podcast. They absolutely have to.
Lol. I'd listen
[Reply]
Bowser 06:19 PM 07-18-2022
I think Marvel is kind of a victim of its own success to a degree. Everything since Endgame (minus Now Way Home, imho) has fallen short of the Infinity Saga in nearly every single way. It hasn't just flat SUCKED, but it's nowhere the draw it was leading up to Infinity War. Now, by all appearances they're eventually going to get to a Secret Wars type of rollout, and I'll be all about that. But to get there they have a long LONG way to go in storytelling and character introductions.

And I am a huge fan of the multiverse, in the comics and with what they're attempting to do in the MCU, but it hasn't flowed evenly with the more magical and cosmic tales. Love and Thunder was a letdown, and it shouldn't have been. Hopefully they build up from that movie going forward.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:55 PM 07-23-2022
Phase 5 lineup.

[Reply]
Jamie 11:10 PM 07-23-2022
Also a few in Phase 6

I'm surprised they're heading into Secret Wars already, I thought they'd hold off a bit like they did with Thanos. Give them time to establish the X-Men. Maybe they see mutants as where they go after Secret Wars.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:38 PM 07-24-2022

Daredevil and Spider-Man are about to meet again. https://t.co/r5jUQQsO8m

— POPSUGAR (@POPSUGAR) July 23, 2022

[Reply]
Spott 07:06 AM 07-25-2022
Looks like there’s been some leaks of the trailers for the new Ant Man and GOG 3 movies. The Ant Man one is still on YouTube for now but the GOG one has been taken down.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:08 AM 07-25-2022
I don't see much to get excited about until Fantastic Four in over two years.

Secret Invasion could be good.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:02 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I don't see much to get excited about until Fantastic Four in over two years.

Secret Invasion could be good.
They need to get the mutants and X-Men involved, like yesterday. The MCU needs a defibrillator shock of interest for the fanbase, because as much as She-Hulk and Blade and the Thunderbolts are pretty badass in their own rights, they just don't have the mass appeal the mutant catalogue does.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 07:35 PM 07-25-2022
There's just no structure to the mutliverse it feels like to me.

There's only one timeline, but loki ruined all of that and now there are branching out like crazy.

But no Stephen strange broke it in no way home.

But actually scarlett witch is the one breaking it in MoM
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:22 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
There's just no structure to the mutliverse it feels like to me.

There's only one timeline, but loki ruined all of that and now there are branching out like crazy.

But no Stephen strange broke it in no way home.

But actually scarlett witch is the one breaking it in MoM
Loki broke it by killing Kang. Everyone else has just been taking advantage of what happened in Loki. From their perspective the multiverse has always existed.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 71
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up