ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 653 of 2687
« First < 153553603643649650651652653 65465565665766370375311531653 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:58 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by 3rd&Long:
Tough guy behind the internet wall. Common for pricks like you who like to intimidate without consequences. Get off my posts asshole.
Go fuck yourself with your mom's chrome dildo
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:13 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Go **** yourself with your mom's chrome dildo
Steely Dan
[Reply]
staylor26 04:53 PM 02-14-2018
This won't be popular. The Chiefs are something like 0-20 in drafting QBs over the past half century and, small sample size noted, it looks as if Watson should have been the pick over Mahomes but time will tell and time has been an ugly bitch for past QB picks.
Fucking retarded
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:00 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I see that you have welched on yet another bet. It's after the Superbowl. It's definitely the off-season. Why are you still posting??
He's the same craven attention addict he's always been.

Had absolutely no doubt he'd welch, the moment the bet was posted. Don't know how anyone is in any way surprised.

He legit would pass out blojos for access to CP attention, were it to come to it.
[Reply]
Best22 05:00 PM 02-14-2018
This won't be popular. The Chiefs are something like 0-20 in drafting QBs over the past half century and, small sample size noted, it looks as if Watson should have been the pick over Mahomes but time will tell and time has been an ugly bitch for past QB picks.
After watching both play in the 2017 season, I like Mahomes better

Watson is too small and injury prone and I don't trust him based off what I saw. I think he's fools gold
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:01 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
Hey look everybody, Tiger moved to Georgia!:-)
Looking for a soul to steal?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:11 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Looking for a soul to steal?
Nah, if that were the plan he would have moved to North Potomac.
[Reply]
chinaski 05:16 PM 02-14-2018
No risk, no reward.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:10 PM 02-14-2018
I’d take Mahomes all day, but that doesn’t mean Watson can’t be a good QB. His performance in Seattle and NE were awesome.

His health is the major factor though. Very RGIII like
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:19 PM 02-14-2018
Do you think Deshaun Watson would have gotten more playing time than Mahomes did this year if we drafted him and Alex stayed healthy?

Don't you think you'd be saying, "Looks like we made the wrong pick" when Mahomes started in Houston and Watson sat on the bench all season?

No, it's much more reasonable to just talk out of your ass.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:20 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bet was voided, old chum.

12 more days on yours!
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
him and other people who had nothing to do with anything thought it should be.:-)
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
He's the same craven attention addict he's always been.

Had absolutely no doubt he'd welch, the moment the bet was posted. Don't know how anyone is in any way surprised.

He legit would pass out blojos for access to CP attention, were it to come to it.
Lol. That's what I figured. He is such a piece of shit. Like you said, there was no doubt that he would ever honor a bet that prevented him from posting for any extended period of time.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:28 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’d take Mahomes all day, but that doesn’t mean Watson can’t be a good QB. His performance in Seattle and NE were awesome.

His health is the major factor though. Very RGIII like
I don't know if I would worry about health just yet on Watson. Football is a rough sport. Very few players can go multiple years without missing time due to an injury. Let's see what happens next season before we throw that label on him. As far as who will be better, him or Mahomes, there just isn't enough playing time to evaluate to make that call yet. Of course, I'm rooting for Mahomes to be the better quarterback. Last thing this team needs is to choose a Blackledge over a Marino again. It took 3 decades for the Chiefs to take a first round quarterback after that. But maybe they will both be great. That would be fine too. I know that Watson was fun to watch last year. Not sure if he can sustain all of those jump ball completions though. But, time will tell all.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:31 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
After watching both play in the 2017 season, I like Mahomes better

Watson is too small and injury prone and I don't trust him based off what I saw. I think he's fools gold
He is going to throw a ton of picks if he can stay healthy long enough for defenses to figure him out. He has to wind up and chuck it deep to Hopkins, that won't work throughout a career.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:36 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Steely Dan
:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:42 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He is going to throw a ton of picks if he can stay healthy long enough for defenses to figure him out. He has to wind up and chuck it deep to Hopkins, that won't work throughout a career.
Only thing Mahomes is going to throw a ton of is TD's.
[Reply]
Page 653 of 2687
« First < 153553603643649650651652653 65465565665766370375311531653 > Last »
Up